How did I get here?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I was at another forum similar to this one not too long ago and then all of a sudden I had to register over there again and when I did, this forum is where I ended up. How?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. At the top of the forum that I was at, it said "Where the Cool People Play" and all that I was doing was chatting with whoever goes by the name Midnight Marauder.

Last edited:
o please..she/he would be a republican conservative....before yall jump me....another post on theme song.....it was an arron tippin one....i think ....so why would mm be mad?

*pulls out pants front, looks down* what you got a big dick or what?

tell ya what.....pm the mod here...oddball....he should be able to tell you....i hear hes got his head up mm's ass it aint funny....maybe he can help ya

Ruh roh...you said MM.

(And, the reason you are here is likely because you pissed that owner off for reasons only he knows.)
You may be right because that Midnight Marauder person was actually not very happy with me during our chat and I think that my being willing to stand up to them only made them like me even less. I found that they have a profile at this forum too and underneath that name of theirs, it says "banned" which gave me the impression that I was talking to them at what may be a spin off forum of this one for those who are just like them and I guess that they don't think that I am anything like them, so they were some how able to transfer me over here. I can't even see their forum anymore. Oh well. There is just over 3,000 members at their place when this forum has over 20,000. :badgrin: :D :tongue:

Anyways I appreciate you and everyone else who got in on this chat for giving me an idea about what happened. In return, should you care at all any, I will share with y'all what Midnight Marauder was getting on to me about. As soon as I started a chat about my most favorite singer, James Otto, they not only automatically labeled me a spam person, but they also labeled my other messages "fluff". For the record, my chat was right where it should be: in the music spot. I of course stood up for myself by saying that what they labeled "fluff" was really raw hard honesty and that a real spam person would have put up the same message multiple times all over the forum whether it was in the right section of the forum or not and that a real spam person would also not take the time to get into other chats that were already there. The last thing that I was able to say was that the more that they got onto me, the more attention that would be drawn to why they think that I was there. I am guessing that was the final straw for them.

God bless you and them and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Ruh roh...you said MM.

(And, the reason you are here is likely because you pissed that owner off for reasons only he knows.)
You may be right because that Midnight Marauder person was actually not very happy with me during our chat and I think that my being willing to stand up to them only made them like me even less. I found that they have a profile at this forum too and underneath that name of theirs, it says "banned" which gave me the impression that I was talking to them at what may be a spin off forum of this one for those who are just like them and I guess that they don't think that I am anything like them, so they were some how able to transfer me over here. I can't even see their forum anymore. Oh well. There is just over 3,000 members at their place when this forum has over 20,000. :badgrin: :D :tongue:

Anyways I appreciate you and everyone else who got in on this chat for giving me an idea about what happened. In return, should you care at all any, I will share with y'all what Midnight Marauder was getting on to me about. As soon as I started a chat about my most favorite singer, James Otto, they not only automatically labeled me a spam person, but they also labeled my other messages "fluff". For the record, my chat was right where it should be: in the music spot. I of course stood up for myself by saying that what they labeled "fluff" was really raw hard honesty and that a real spam person would have put up the same message multiple times all over the forum whether it was in the right section of the forum or not and that a real spam person would also not take the time to get into other chats that were already there. The last thing that I was able to say was that the more that they got onto me, the more attention that would be drawn to why they think that I was there. I am guessing that was the final straw for them.

God bless you and them and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
MM doesn't ban, as he likes to tell all. But, he redirects your IP here. Not all that honest, eh? But, he sure likes all his little puppets for his own entertainment.

Anyway, as he is banned here, we need not discuss him at all. And, it's a rule not to discuss the banned.

Welcome.

^^^ Sorry. I forgot about you asking me that. I am just 45 miles east of Knoxville. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I am about 30-35 miles from Dollywood.

Forum List

Back