How did I benefit from racism?

What’s so funny BlackFlag ?

I’m an immigrant. I have no ties to the history of this country. My family didn’t get out of poverty until I was in high school, and even then we weren’t well off. You know how many times I was called white boy growing up? You can laugh it off and say poor baby or something, which is what liberals do, but being the victim of racism isn’t a good feeling, and anyone can be racist.

White immigrants are white people. Now I asked you questions. I did not request the white conservative sob story. If being called the n word was the biggest thing I have ever had to face, I wouldn't be complaining about racism. My parents never made it out of poverty. We stayed poor and it was not because they were too lazy to work. My dad worked 2 jobs. My mom cleaned up old white racists in a nursing home. So spare me your that's what liberals do bullshit. I know what it is like to be a victim of racism and it ain't just being called a name.

I say this with no disrespect, but perhaps your parents could have worked smarter. When we first came to this country my dad worked at Alexanders and my mom was a baby sister. Both of them went to school and my dad became a computer programmer for Avon and my mom became an architect for Presbyterian hospital. I’m very proud of the hard work and sacrifices my parents made and so is my sister. They were terrific examples to me that with hard work and perseverance you can live a good life in this country.

I say this to you, there were jobs my parents were not allowed to work that yours were. Why do you white people consistently ignore the complete reality of what was done? White immigrants may have had it hard but they were not denied things by law.
That was in the past, which you enjoy dwelling on. You aren’t denied anything by law.

I was the first person on either side of my family all the way back to homo erectus to attend a university.

I received NOTHING in inheritance from any parent, grandparent, or otherwise because there was nothing.

I had no connections or relationships for job opportunities.

I had no insiders and no legacy status.

I worked my way thought college and grad school.

No relative has ever loaned or gifted me any money other than minuscule amounts for birthdays or graduation.

No ancestor of mine owned or benefited from slavery. In fact, my great great great grandfather was a poor white farmer from Louisiana whose father was a poor immigrant from Scotland. He competed against slave-owner farms and was conscripted into the army by the CSA to defend an institution of which he not only did NOT benefit, but which was to his direct detriment.

My other ancestors were poor white cajuns or Irish immigrants who arrived here long after the NA's had been moved to reservations and paid for their trouble. My ancestors weren't exactly treated fairly.

I am willing to listen.

I am not interested in arguing. I will not respond. I am just listening.

Just tell me how I have benefitted from any form of racism.

I'll hang up and listen.

You are 'white' that alone is all the racists bigoted left-wingers here need to justify their hatred of you.

What we don't like are the white racists. Are you telling us that all whites are racist?
Why does it matter since you seem to think so?

I was the first person on either side of my family all the way back to homo erectus to attend a university.

I received NOTHING in inheritance from any parent, grandparent, or otherwise because there was nothing.

No relative has ever loaned or gifted me any money other than minuscule amounts for birthdays or graduation.

No ancestor of mine owned or benefited from slavery. In fact, my great great great grandfather was a poor white farmer from Louisiana whose father was a poor immigrant from Scotland. He competed against slave-owner farms and was conscripted into the army by the CSA to defend an institution of which he not only did NOT benefit, but which was to his direct detriment.

My other ancestors were poor white cajuns or Irish immigrants who arrived here long after the NA's had been moved to reservations and paid for their trouble. My ancestors weren't exactly treated fairly.

I am willing to listen.

I'll hang up and listen.

Hmm, you mean that mythological white privilege? I almost vomited when I heard that term. About that...How does anyone verify their racial status? So if I am 2/3 Catholic 1/3 protestant? Not a race? Class or call it what you will. Or perhaps I am 1 percent African American/ what do I get out of it? How many blacks have white a drop of white blood in them? The high yellas, oh how blacks distain mixed race people. Like Obama.

Last edited:
There were some nasty anti-Irish Catholic pogroms in the USA, like the Philadelphia Nativist Riots, and Bloody Monday in Kentucky.
That was a bunch of white people killing each other. What has that go to do with black people ? So it's black people fault that white people have acted like savages to each other in the past ?
But these seem to be left out of school text-books, why?
Everyone has heard of bloody Monday.

Bottom line is the Irishman learned that the best and fastest way of ascending to Whitehood was by stepping on the backs of the blacks. A lesson continuously internalized by other ethnic groups in America.

Goes to show that the black man truly has no allies
Because of Black privilege?
I know your not gonna soak this in but I keep on saying it.

There’s nothing wrong with people of European descent being proud of their specific ethnic and national heritage. If you want to celebrate a bunch white people killing each other a few hundred years ago (Philadelphia Nativist Riots, and Bloody Monday in Kentucky) ...knock yourself out.

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

Those cultures, the traditions of Scotland and Ireland and England and Polish and the Russians have been suppressed and lost in the name of this pan-European unity called whiteness.

It's white people that want to celebrate this fkin ridiculous notion of whiteness which nobody can actually explain what white culture is.

So suck it up those Russian cultures, Polish cultures, Irish cultures, Scottish cultures, Italian, the languages, the history, the customs have been lost to such an extent that your grasping at straws.

That's why white folks feel deculturated. That's why your whining on here "What about my polish people"

That's why you getting all mad at black people. For what ? We didn't do this shit. Whites have been culturally castrated, not by liberalism or lefties and for sure not by black people

You have been deculturated by whiteness and you wanna blame black people for something you did to yourselves
You are the one who is mad. You blame whites for everything.
Maybe I'm wrong.

So in that case point any social issues that affects black people that is not racially based ?

Nobody enslaved you. Quit acting like you suffer from the same shit blacks did in the past. Why can’t blacks today live in nice neighborhoods?
Racism is slavery.

And notice the double standards of white people

When white people do something good like an invention all of sudden history matters.

You don't hear whites say

• "My family never invented anything. I never invented anything. So I can hardly take credit for all the inventions of the past"
  • "Invention is universal – it is not just white people who have invented things. It is common to all of mankind"
  • "Black people did it too! You do know that black people invented things too, right? It was not just whites"
  • "It is ancient history, you are living in the past – get over it! The light bulb was invented over a hundred years ago. Even the computer was invented nearly 70 years ago. So why even talk about it? Get over it and move on"
  • "It was the times! The great inventions that made the modern world belong to a particular period of history. White people are nothing like that now"
All of sudden when whites do something good like an invention ? History matters. When do something like bad like slavery ? History does not matter

Whites want to claim and take pride in the good things from their past (inventions made, battles won, rights fought for) but then act as if the bad things have nothing to do with them (slavery, genocide and rights not fought for)

But you cannot have it both ways.

If the inventions are proof of the intelligence of whites, then slavery and genocide are proof of the great evil of whites. You cannot claim one without the other.

Or if slavery and genocide came about through the workings of human nature under a particular set of circumstances – if anyone else would have done the same thing – then the same goes for the inventions too.

No one thinks you had a benefit from racism. You had benefits from white privilege. Your parents were together and you knew your father. Your mom read to you. You were taught that the police were not the enemy and you should respect them. You came from a culture that valued education. When you did well in school no one accused you of acting white. You grew up without drug dealers on every street corner. You were not expected to join a gang.

These are all evidence of white privilege.

Nobody enslaved you. Quit acting like you suffer from the same shit blacks did in the past. Why can’t blacks today live in nice neighborhoods?
Racism is slavery.

When white people do something good like an invention all of sudden history matters.

• "My family never invented anything. I never invented anything. So I can hardly take credit for all the inventions of the past"
  • "Invention is universal – it is not just white people who have invented things. It is common to all of mankind"
  • "Black people did it too! You do know that black people invented things too, right? It was not just whites"
  • "It is ancient history, you are living in the past – get over it! The light bulb was invented over a hundred years ago. Even the computer was invented nearly 70 years ago. So why even talk about it? Get over it and move on"
  • "It was the times! The great inventions that made the modern world belong to a particular period of history. White people are nothing like that now"
All of sudden when whites do something good like an invention ? History matters. When do something like bad like slavery ? History does not matter

Whites want to claim and take pride in the good things from their past (inventions made, battles won, rights fought for) but then act as if the bad things have nothing to do with them (slavery, genocide and rights not fought for)

If the inventions are proof of the intelligence of whites, then slavery and genocide are proof of the great evil of whites. You cannot claim one without the other.

Or if slavery and genocide came about through the workings of human nature under a particular set of circumstances – if anyone else would have done the same thing – then the same goes for the inventions too.

"My family never invented anything. I never invented anything. So I can hardly take credit for all the inventions of the past"

I have never once said "My family invented stuff. I invented stuff. So I can take credit for all inventions in the past".
Nor have I ever heard any white person ever say any of that.

"Invention is universal – it is not just white people who have invented things. It is common to all of mankind"

False. I have actually heard white people say that. In fact, I know a Christian conservative white comic, do an entire routine based on, other people inventing stuff.

"Black people did it too! You do know that black people invented things too, right? It was not just whites"

So what? The fact we don't run around specifically pointing out something YOU did, does not mean we are denying YOU did something.

No one is 'obligated' to point out the fact you successfully wiped your butt this morning. Just like no one is obligated to point out all the things I have successfully done.

Why have you not pointed out all the good things that white people have done? You must be denying all the things we have accomplished.

"It is ancient history, you are living in the past – get over it! The light bulb was invented over a hundred years ago. Even the computer was invented nearly 70 years ago. So why even talk about it? Get over it and move on"

Why would we say that? Whites do not live in the past. No white person is living a life of luxury, because of a light bulb.

Racism is slavery

I agree on this. You are the racists, and you are the slave to your racism. The only one with chains on, is you, and you are the one who put the chains on yourself, and you are the only one with a key to remove those chains.

Until you grow up, stop blaming everyone else for your troubles, you will always be in chains.

No one thinks you had a benefit from racism. You had benefits from white privilege. Your parents were together and you knew your father. Your mom read to you. You were taught that the police were not the enemy and you should respect them. You came from a culture that valued education. When you did well in school no one accused you of acting white. You grew up without drug dealers on every street corner. You were not expected to join a gang.

These are all evidence of white privilege.

But I know black people right now, who stayed together, got married before having kids, and were raised in a family with both a mother and a father. They were taught the police were not the enemy and to respect them. They came from a culture that valued education. And no one accused them of acting white. They grew up without a drug dealer on every street corner. And were not expected to join a gang.

So did these black people, have black privilege?

Regardless, I have a solution to the above complaints.

The solution is law enforcement. Instead of marching against police, you should support the police.

Round up all those drug dealers, sentence them to death, and put those bodies in the ground. Round up all the gang bangers, and have a mass execution in a mass grave.

Eliminate all government subsidies. When people have to work, or starve, they'll start working. And when they work, they'll see the difference between working uneducated, and working educated. Then you will naturally have a cultivation of a respect for being educated.

Racism is slavery.

Now you are making up stories. Nobody wants to rehash bad history, it isn’t forgotten, it does no good to dwell on it. Being white doesn’t mean I had or have anything to do with what other whites have or have not done, good or bad.

I have never once said "My family invented stuff. I invented stuff. So I can take credit for all inventions in the past".
I don't care about what you've said. I care about the system of white supremacy and in system of white supremacy. Everyone is taught that white people are the fathers of Maths, the fathers of physics, the father of civilization, the fathers of everything and your given the impression that Africa is a vast jungle of uncivilized brutes, opposed to the superior European nation-states that colonized and dominated it for so long.

This, in spite of the rather overwhelming evidence that many African lands were far more advanced than those of Europe, well into the recently completed millennium.

Now I think that's a very racist-white supremacist view of the world. So it's easy for whites to speak about inventions because they’re rarely ever challenged due to white privilege and mainstream acceptance

Why have you not pointed out all the good things that white people have done?
Whites do not live in the past.
I mean, if you can’t see the irony embedded in these remarks, after all, to complain about me not pointing out the good things that whites have done in the past and then say whites don't live in the past is the epitome of self-contradiction, then you’re probably not prepared to enter a dialogue about much of anything.

Until you grow up, stop blaming everyone else for your troubles, you will always be in chains.
Who says I have troubles ? I do very well for myself. I earn close to a six figure salary. I'm good.

However I'm still under the system of white supremacy. I don't let the money I have fool me.

You just want to move the argument is moved from what whites do to what blacks do. You want to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do.

White know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses. Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

All problems and all issues in the black community are the result of the system of white supremacy. Every single last one.

In fact I'd take to the next level. I'd say every social problem in the world today, whether it's terrorism, global warming, poverty, drugs, crime is the result of the system of white supremacy.

I am willing to listen.

I'll hang up and listen.

I've tried to count "benefits" I might have received. I find that I end up counting the times that someone did NOT fuck me for no reason.

I don't care about what you've said. I care about the system of white supremacy and in system of white supremacy. Everyone is taught that white people are the fathers of Maths, the fathers of physics, the father of civilization, the fathers of everything and your given the impression that Africa is a vast jungle of uncivilized brutes, opposed to the superior European nation-states that colonized and dominated it for so long.

This, in spite of the rather overwhelming evidence that many African lands were far more advanced than those of Europe, well into the recently completed millennium.

Now I think that's a very racist-white supremacist view of the world. So it's easy for whites to speak about inventions because they’re rarely ever challenged due to white privilege and mainstream acceptance

I mean, if you can’t see the irony embedded in these remarks, after all, to complain about me not pointing out the good things that whites have done in the past and then say whites don't live in the past is the epitome of self-contradiction, then you’re probably not prepared to enter a dialogue about much of anything.

Who says I have troubles ? I do very well for myself. I earn close to a six figure salary. I'm good.

However I'm still under the system of white supremacy. I don't let the money I have fool me.

You just want to move the argument is moved from what whites do to what blacks do. You want to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do.

White know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses. Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

All problems and all issues in the black community are the result of the system of white supremacy. Every single last one.

In fact I'd take to the next level. I'd say every social problem in the world today, whether it's terrorism, global warming, poverty, drugs, crime is the result of the system of white supremacy.
You listen to SOME whites talk about white inventions, blacks are also inventors, who says they aren’t? You find negative shit about what you perceive about whites and pretend it is mainstream. You also feel anything negative in a black persons life is caused by whites, no responsibility there.

Everyone is taught that white people are the fathers of Maths, the fathers of physics, the father of civilization, the fathers of everything and your given the impression that Africa is a vast jungle of uncivilized brutes, opposed to the superior European nation-states that colonized and dominated it for so long.

Are you saying that Archimedes did not create the foundation of math? Yes or no. Please.

You just want to move the argument, is moved from what blacks do to what whites do. You want to change the subject, to draw attention away form what blacks do.

Hey, I'm just following YOUR play book. You don't like YOUR tactics used on YOU? Maybe if you were more honest, and less of a racists, you would have better discussions.

Are you saying that Archimedes did not create the foundation of math? Yes or no. Please.
No.

Civilization is not a white invention. Greek civilization comes from Egypt and the Middle East by way of Greece and Rome. But whites (like you) see it as starting with Greece because it was the first “white” country to be civilized. And it was first only because it was closest to Egypt.

You are taught to turn a blind eye to the Egyptian roots of Greek civilization: the columns, the paper, the science and mathematics all came straight out of Egypt. Even before Alexandria became the centre of Greek learning, people like Plato, Pythagoras, Solon and Thales all studied in Egypt. “The glory that was Greece” was built not on some kind of amazing Greek grey matter but sailing times to Egypt.

And why aren't Ancient Greeks seen as ethnic ? You do not apply that kind of thinking to the Greeks of the past 1500 years, who you look down on as unimportant, even the Byzantine Empire.
You just want to move the argument, is moved from what blacks do to what whites do. You want to change the subject, to draw attention away form what blacks do.
Because what black people do is irrelevant to the system of white supremacy.

Long before IQ was even a word. Whites said black people were stupid
Long before there was any such thing as drive by or FBI crime stats or the so called crime in Chicago. Whites said blacks were violent and savage.

Deep down you know the whole thing is a lie, which makes you all the more desperate to uphold the front.

No.

Civilization is not a white invention. Greek civilization comes from Egypt and the Middle East by way of Greece and Rome. But whites (like you) see it as starting with Greece because it was the first “white” country to be civilized. And it was first only because it was closest to Egypt.

You are taught to turn a blind eye to the Egyptian roots of Greek civilization: the columns, the paper, the science and mathematics all came straight out of Egypt. Even before Alexandria became the centre of Greek learning, people like Plato, Pythagoras, Solon and Thales all studied in Egypt. “The glory that was Greece” was built not on some kind of amazing Greek grey matter but sailing times to Egypt.

And why aren't Ancient Greeks seen as ethnic ? You do not apply that kind of thinking to the Greeks of the past 1500 years, who you look down on as unimportant, even the Byzantine Empire.

Long before IQ was even a word. Whites said black people were stupid
Long before there was any such thing as drive by or FBI crime stats or the so called crime in Chicago. Whites said blacks were violent and savage.

Deep down you know the whole thing is a lie, which makes you all the more desperate to uphold the front.

You are taught to turn a blind eye to the Egyptian roots of Greek civilization

I don't know what school you went to, but that is not what I was taught.

Civilization is not a white invention.

I'm not sure if you can read..... because the question was:

If you want to prove to me that black people are not ignorant and dumb fools.... read the question, and answer the question, or shut up.

And why aren't Ancient Greeks seen as ethnic ?

Because we are not racists. You are. I don't see anyone based on their race. That's why none of my questions have been about race. The only one bringing up race here, is you. You are the racists. Not me. Apparently white people are simply better people than you, and that's why we don't base everything we think about on the color of the person's skin who did it.

That's what good people do.

Additionally, I was taught that there was tons of forward thinking and learning that happened in Egypt. No one ever said, no science was ever done in Egypt. You are just making that up. Again, because you are racists bigot. Not us. We're good people. You are the one who is garbage.

No, I would suggest it isn't because of a system of white supremacy... I would suggest that it is because black people are wasting their time doing irrelevant things like THIS THREAD.

You could be doing something useful with your time right now, instead of being an evil racist bigot. But you have chosen to use your time to be pond scum. Which makes you irrelevant. You don't actually think you are changing anyone's views with this racist bigoted garbage do you? Seriously, do you think anything you have said has improved the life of a single Black person? Looking at the murder statistics, no. Do you think you have changed the minds of a single white person on anything? LOL... no. No you have not.

So you have been on this forum, spending your time and energy, spewing your racist hate filled bigotry, and have zero to show for it. No accomplishments, except perhaps in your own mind. People like you, tend to think you have done something, when you have accomplished nothing.

Therefore, would say that you are an utterly irrelevant black man, and white supremacy had nothing to do with it. You accomplished your own irrelevance, all by yourself.

I'm talking another language or are you acting dumb on purpose

No. No. No.

Is that clear enough for you ? Even though I said "no" in the previous message

I'm talking another language or are you acting dumb on purpose

No. No. No.

Is that clear enough for you ? Even though I said "no" in the previous message

Ok, so the answer is 'no'. You are denying historical fact, which means you are operating on bigotry instead of fact.

Thanks for your time. That's all I need to know about you.

Ok, so the answer is 'no'. You are denying historical fact, which means you are operating on bigotry instead of fact.
So because I don't subscribe to white supremacist ideology I'm a bigot ?

Have you heard of the name Bartolome de Las Casas ?

I doubt it.

He was a priest who traveled with Christopher Columbus and after witnessing the sh*t and violence Columbus and his crew were dishing out against the Taino (Arawak) Indians he turned against him and the Spanish crown and spoke and in opposition to them.

That we know of Columbus, but that most have never heard the name of Las Casas is because of a choice white supremacists have made to highlight one and ignore the other.

So just because Archimedes has been highlighted as the person who laid the foundation for Maths does not mean he was.

The origin of Greek Civilization was Egyptian.

Now I knew you would not dispute this, I knew you'd merely dismiss it. You choose which facts you wishes to believe in. It is part of how your racist delusion works. If you are going to overlook whatever facts of history that do not suit your argument, then it is pointless to say anything to you.

Debating with people like you is like farting in a windstorm. You have your preconceived notions in place and have no intentions of listening to what anyone has to say.

I doubt it.

He was a priest who traveled with Christopher Columbus and after witnessing the sh*t and violence Columbus and his crew were dishing out against the Taino (Arawak) Indians he turned against him and the Spanish crown and spoke and in opposition to them.

That we know of Columbus, but that most have never heard the name of Las Casas is because of a choice white supremacists have made to highlight one and ignore the other.

So just because Archimedes has been highlighted as the person who laid the foundation for Maths does not mean he was.

The origin of Greek Civilization was Egyptian.

Now I knew you would not dispute this, I knew you'd merely dismiss it. You choose which facts you wishes to believe in. It is part of how your racist delusion works. If you are going to overlook whatever facts of history that do not suit your argument, then it is pointless to say anything to you.

Debating with people like you is like farting in a windstorm. You have your preconceived notions in place and have no intentions of listening to what anyone has to say.

Because you deny will documented historical facts, in order to support your racist baiting ideology, that makes you a bigot.

The white Christian male that stood up against evil, is now who you cite..... got it.
Yes, I have heard of him, because I'm a Christian. We read about Christians who did great things in the past, no matter what race they are.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have them all memorized, but I have heard of this guy.

Your prior statement about Christopher Columbus, has nothing to do with Archimedes. Nor does that bunny trail have anything to do with, nor justifies this statement.

Debating with people like you is like farting in a windstorm.

Read your statement... you just compared yourself debating with me, as like you farting in a windstorm?

Then I agree. We finally found something we both agree with. You trying to debate me, is like you farting in a windstorm. You have only been blowing hot smelly air in my face this entire time.

Forum List

Back