how did birth certificate qualification turn into "racism"?

Because he's the only candidate in recent history who was pressured to show his. Even though he has his short form birth certificate proving his birth, the state of Hawaii backing it up, it apparently wasn't enough.

Not to mention the references to Kenya and the claim that he is Muslim.

When was the last time a candidate had to prove he was American?

Keep in mind, McCain was born in Panama. His birth certificate wasn't mentioned, and Trump never demanded Canadian-born half-Cuban Ted Cruz's birth certificate, either - WHILE HE WAS DEMANDING OBAMA'S!.

If anyone disagree's with obummers policies they are by definition, according to progressives, "racist". They simply won't accept that you can dislike a persons policies while not caring what color he is.

You are responding to a post about 'birth certificate qualification', perhaps you should stay on topic.

If you're white, you're a racist. Hillary has said as much.

The left doesn't believe that anyone can form an opinion based on anything but race. While they are revealing their own racism, they assume that everyone else thinks the same way they do.

If you expect a minority to produce a birth certificate for any reason, like obtaining an ID, you are expecting too much from them. The left doesn't think minorities are responsible or smart enough to have their shit together that way. If you ask Obama for a birth certificate to silence the rumors started by the Hillary campaign, you are called racist for not believing any minorities.

The race card gets played whenever a liberal is caught in a lie or otherwise can't defend their stand.

The left doesn't believe that anyone can form an opinion based on anything but race. While they are revealing their own racism, they assume that everyone else thinks the same way they do.

If you expect a minority to produce a birth certificate for any reason, like obtaining an ID, you are expecting too much from them. The left doesn't think minorities are responsible or smart enough to have their shit together that way. If you ask Obama for a birth certificate to silence the rumors started by the Hillary campaign, you are called racist for not believing any minorities.

The race card gets played whenever a liberal is caught in a lie or otherwise can't defend their stand.

Very good, I'm sure Rush and Hannity will be proud of you for repeating their rhetoric.

No, she didn't.

Obviously not true, the country is divided down the middle with many not identifying as liberal or conservative.

Not just any minority, we're talking about a natural born citizen of the United States and you guys demanded a higher standard from him and guess what, your worst fears came true, he's an American (though you probably still don't believe it). And no, Clinton had nothing to do with Trump being the man baby birther king for 5 fucking years only to give it up when it was politically expedient to do so. Because he's a very obvious politician.

Or when we already knew the President was an American but you fucking retards had to carry it on for 8 years.

Who is the only President that Donald Trump has ever asked to show his birth certificate?

Who is the only President that Donald Trump has ever implied was a Muslim?

Who is the only President that Donald Trump has ever implied might have been behind the 'mysterious death' of a Hawaiian official?

See if you can pick the one President out of the photo

If anyone disagree's with obummers policies they are by definition, according to progressives, "racist". They simply won't accept that you can dislike a persons policies while not caring what color he is.

Accusing the President of being a Kenyan and being a Muslim is not disagreeing with his policies.

Accusing the only African American President (and only that President) of being not being born in America and being a Muslim sure does sound racist.

You are responding to a post about 'birth certificate qualification', perhaps you should stay on topic.

I am silly person. You nitpick a lot. Just not well. I suggest you pay attention to your own posts.

Not only did they demand his "long form" birth certificate, because the short form was obviously a forgery, but they questioned the long form certificate's authenticity as well. Trump suggested on more than one occasion it was a forgery, only admitting last week that he knows that President Obama was born in the United States and is an American citizen, no question.

There never was any question of it. Only those who sought to de-legitimize his election carried on this fiction, and those who did so knowingly lied to promote the idea that the American Presidency had been stolen by some sort of Muslim Manchurian Candidate. The more preposterous and ridiculous the conspiracy theory, the more rabidly the alt-right has latched onto it.

The racist part is that no matter what President Obama has said or done, he has not been believed. He is a Christian, American black man. End of story. That many of you believe he is not, is your problem, because he has never seemed to be otherwise to me.

Keep in mind, McCain was born in Panama. His birth certificate wasn't mentioned, and Trump never demanded Canadian-born half-Cuban Ted Cruz's birth certificate, either - WHILE HE WAS DEMANDING OBAMA'S!.

Hell he didn't even ask to see Mitt Romney's birth certificate.

There is a whole list of white President's and candidates that Donald Trump never mentioned their birth certificates.

Let alone whined about them for 5 years- 5 years after the State of Hawaii told Donald he is a lying asshole.

I am silly person. You nitpick a lot. Just not well. I suggest you pay attention to your own posts.

You're free to point out my indiscretions when they come up. However in this birther apology thread you went off topic.

If you're white, you're a racist. Hillary has said as much..

If you're a black President, you must not be born in America. Donald Trump has said as much.

Birthers are such idiots.

For 5 years Donald Trump led the Birther Clown Parade. And Birthers loved it.

Now when he is running for President- suddenly he doesn't want to be a Birther anymore.

Pivot.....

upload_2016-9-27_22-48-30.png

upload_2016-9-27_22-48-52.png

Accusing the President of being a Kenyan and being a Muslim is not disagreeing with his policies.

Accusing the only African American President (and only that President) of being not being born in America and being a Muslim sure does sound racist.

Wrong, The birther movement was started by a shrilary supporter. For the longest time obama refused to release any of his documents. He still hasn't released most of his documents. On his bio that he produced for Harvard he claimed he was born in Kenya. Thus, we are left with two choices, he is actually an American, and he merely lied about his African heritage (most likely) or he actually is Kenyan born and he is POTUS illegally. Either way calling into account his veracity is not a racist thought at all. It is a question of character.

Color me unsurprised that you are incapable of adding two plus two.

:crybaby:

Funny, I have stated I didn't like this or that regarding Obama's presidency and no one has called me a racist. Of course, when I disagree with Obama, I'm not seething in hate, which would be quite noticeable. When your comrades make blatant hateful and racist remarks (and they do), they deserve to be chastised.
Oh and it's clear, the poor little racist that get labeled what they are, have a nice cozy place at USMB.
In my mind, racism and bigotry are not free speech or freedom of expression.

Hell he didn't even ask to see Mitt Romney's birth certificate.

There is a whole list of white President's and candidates that Donald Trump never mentioned their birth certificates.

Let alone whined about them for 5 years- 5 years after the State of Hawaii told Donald he is a lying asshole.

To Donald's credit he's probably told that often.

You're free to point out my indiscretions when they come up. However in this birther apology thread you went off topic.

No, I didn't. I am very clearly on topic and you are not. You are addressing me and not the OP. I suggest you follow your own advice.

Forum List

Back