How Democrats Will Steal the 2020 POTUS Election

Democrats are not going to let Trump have four more years if absolutely possible by hook, or crook or invention of voters by the metric ton.

Here are ten ways I think it can happen:

1. Cheat: noncitizen voting will be maximized. Cities that allow noncitizens to vote in local elections will magically find ballots for the National elections available in Dem Strongholds.
2. Cheat: electronic voting machines will fake votes by giving votes to Democrats. There will be more than 200 precincts that have over 100% turnout and they will be Dem strongholds.
3. Cheat: mail-in votes will be manufactured for Democrats. Vote collectors wills wear they picked them up.
4. Cheat: Crates of lost votes will be found after the closing of the polls.
5. Cheat: There will be more roof money in this election than ever before, and the vast majority of it will be Democrat.
6. Suppression: GOP voters will be told Trump has ZERO chance of being elected due to some fake news scandal to break just before voting day.
7. Fake economy data: Federal Reser4ve will spook the markets with talk of raising interest rates before the election.
8. Fake economy data: people used in jobs surveys will be targeted for job loss to suppress job data.
9. Fake economy data: purple states will be targeted for plant closings by multinational corporations.
10. Fake news: there will be some fake report about Trump being a criminal with ties to organized crime. Democrats will drag it thought the Congressional hearings to maximize the damage, but the MSM and Uniparty Establishment in DC will be swearing that Trump has been profiteering from being President and he has been using his office to punish his enemies and to betray our country. The actual details dont matter because it will all be invented from thin air anyway.

Cheating has always been the Democratic Party edge in elections and they will pull out all the stops in 2020, just as they have totally abandoned any objectivity in news reports when it comes to Donald Trump.

While I agree that Trump is a shoe-in if we have an honest election, I have to ask; since when have we had honest elections?

The Democrats eased up with 2016 because they thought they had it in the bag, but they wont make that same mistake again.

You forgot Google/Facebook providing millions of last minute "votes" and prior to that, suppressing anything and everything pro-Trump.

They're starting early this time.
Early voting for Democrats has started.
Early voting for Republicans starts in December 2020.
I don't get that. :dunno:
A slight exaggeration of what Democrats are doing.......or is it?

Another failed effort ^^^ to rewrite history.
It hasn't even happened yet, so how can it be history?
Can you communicate without using so many cliché's?
Can you comprehend a comment without clouding it with your biases? Apparently not. Have someone read to you what passage to which I responded, and maybe they can help.
No, I have a bias in favor of Reality and being rational, and no, I will not abandon it for the sake of folks who cant grasp that one cannot rewrite unwritten history that has as yet not happened because it is still in the future.

roflmao

Is it weird that Democrats loved that big blue wall until the hildabeast couldn't benefit from it?
It is even more weird to me how Dems insist that the President is not above the law. I hope he is not, I just hope he is not prosecuted and hounded out of office over unsubstantiated rumor and organized hatred like Senator Franken was.

It would also be nice if criminal illegal aliens were NOT above the law and had more rights than American citizens.

But Dems don't see it this way.
They feel that the majority should rule regardless (except in cases of gender and sexual orientation...where they feel a small minority should rule)

In essence, their "Popular Vote" pact ensures that no one has a voice EXCEPT large, Urban voters.

Agreement Among the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote

Don't you think it's odd how this becomes their call to arms only now? (After Hillary's loss)

Dem's really are worthless POS's. When a majority votes for something they favor they champion majority rule. When a majority votes against them they run to the courts to overturn the majority running their big flapping mouths about minority rights.

What is roof money?

Serious question.
It is a term for bribing leaders in a community, typically preachers who might tell a campaigner that they need money for a new roof, so campaigns set aside roof money to help these clergymen in need.

roflmao, yeah, serving the cause of Christ

Ah. Obama did a ton of that in 2012. Suddenly, none of the close swing states were close. Apparently, hoods have 95 percent voting rates, nowadays, by the same people who wouldn't even show up to see him on campaign stops.

Democrats are not going to let Trump have four more years if absolutely possible by hook, or crook or invention of voters by the metric ton.

1. Cheat: noncitizen voting will be maximized. Cities that allow noncitizens to vote in local elections will magically find ballots for the National elections available in Dem Strongholds.
2. Cheat: electronic voting machines will fake votes by giving votes to Democrats. There will be more than 200 precincts that have over 100% turnout and they will be Dem strongholds.
3. Cheat: mail-in votes will be manufactured for Democrats. Vote collectors wills wear they picked them up.
5. Cheat: There will be more roof money in this election than ever before, and the vast majority of it will be Democrat.
6. Suppression: GOP voters will be told Trump has ZERO chance of being elected due to some fake news scandal to break just before voting day.
7. Fake economy data: Federal Reser4ve will spook the markets with talk of raising interest rates before the election.
8. Fake economy data: people used in jobs surveys will be targeted for job loss to suppress job data.
9. Fake economy data: purple states will be targeted for plant closings by multinational corporations.
10. Fake news: there will be some fake report about Trump being a criminal with ties to organized crime. Democrats will drag it thought the Congressional hearings to maximize the damage, but the MSM and Uniparty Establishment in DC will be swearing that Trump has been profiteering from being President and he has been using his office to punish his enemies and to betray our country. The actual details dont matter because it will all be invented from thin air anyway.

Cheating has always been the Democratic Party edge in elections and they will pull out all the stops in 2020, just as they have totally abandoned any objectivity in news reports when it comes to Donald Trump.

While I agree that Trump is a shoe-in if we have an honest election, I have to ask; since when have we had honest elections?

The Democrats eased up with 2016 because they thought they had it in the bag, but they wont make that same mistake again.
Already got you're excuses lined up huh?

They feel that the majority should rule regardless (except in cases of gender and sexual orientation...where they feel a small minority should rule)

In essence, their "Popular Vote" pact ensures that no one has a voice EXCEPT large, Urban voters.

Don't you think it's odd how this becomes their call to arms only now? (After Hillary's loss)

Dem's really are worthless POS's. When a majority votes for something they favor they champion majority rule. When a majority votes against them they run to the courts to overturn the majority running their big flapping mouths about minority rights.
The SOP in US politics. The GOP does it as well. The 2nd amendment issue comes to mind.

Another failed effort ^^^ to rewrite history.
It hasn't even happened yet, so how can it be history?
Can you communicate without using so many cliché's?
Can you comprehend a comment without clouding it with your biases? Apparently not. Have someone read to you what passage to which I responded, and maybe they can help.
No, I have a bias in favor of Reality and being rational, and no, I will not abandon it for the sake of folks who cant grasp that one cannot rewrite unwritten history that has as yet not happened because it is still in the future.

roflmao

What Wry obviously meant was this:

Since 2016, The Trumpy and his acolytes were on a search for reasons to explain away the 3 million popular vote loss that hurt The Trumpy so much.

For a while, it's just irrelevant Californians and Trump winning everywhere else was en vogue, then it was illegals voting, and these days they are cooking up manipulated search results by google and faceshit, allegedly creating millions of votes for Democrats, to explain away that 3 million gap.

All this amounts to attempts at re-writing the history of 2016, and that re-written history is then being used to cause some hyperventilation and apoplexy regarding a possible repetition in 2020.

It has been rare that the majority agrees with them.
Virtually all of their victories have come through court decisions that have gone against the will of the people.

Conservative estimates of the number of Illegals, nonliving, fake and multiple democrat voters are in the 8 to 10 million range.

The DNC went as far to call an honest voter database an "existential threat"

The Democrats blocking Voter ID laws is 100% proof that they use Voter Fraud to violate everyone's Right to Vote.
demsvoterfraud5ri76fogpiuh.jpg

I think they tortured Epstein trying to make him testify that Trump was a pedophile.
Seriously.

Forum List

Back