How Democrats really destroyed California

Evangelical

Apr 18, 2009
http://web.mit.edu/polisci/research/representation/apsa_99_v2.pdf

This is complex, so I'll break it down, basically states today (forced by Judicial Activism) cannot apportion senate seats on geography but must apportion senate seats on population.

This makes no sense, because the idea of a senate was to counter-balance the largest voting "blocs" which were formed not by equal apportionment but by their geography, for instance in this paper, California's Los Angeles county.

A modern example that is perfect is Nevada. The entire state by square miles is Red, with a few square miles blue. But that blue spot is Las Vegas and it dominates the politics of the state of Nevada, and recently Nevada's legislature now pushed into the Democratic legislature is going down the same path as California already went down.

By forcing reapportionment through population, the senate no longer checked and balanced the house and a perfect example, the state of California, ruined by urban centers full of poverty, ignorance, and leftist propaganda.

Had California kept the malapportionment via geography, a senate that checked and balanced the house, California would doubtfully be in the crapper it is in today.

This harkens back to the very reasons the Founding Fathers had a Senate to check the House to begin with.

I'd say the above is partly right. The other, and I'd say major reason kullyfornia is screwed is because 51% of it is hispanic, and 45% of that is there illegally. Those illegals have crippled the states economy, but no one there in power will acknowledge it, so they suffer. And yes Nevada is headed down the same path. I know. I lived there for eight years. Las Vegas and Reno.

Last edited:
I'd say the above is partly right. The other, and I'd say major reason kullyfornia is screwed is because 51% of it is hispanic, and 45% of that is there illegally. Those illegals have crippled the states economy, but no one there in power will acknowledge it, so they suffer. And yes Nevada is headed down the same path. I know. I lived there for eight years. Las Vegas and Reno.
In before the Liberals, who never want to debate the facts, accuse you of racism. The fact that you've lived there and experienced it firsthand means nothing to them. You're just a racist redneck.

Last edited:
In before the Liberals, who never want to debate the facts, accuse you of racism. The fact that you've lived there and experienced it firsthand means nothing to them. You're just a racist redneck.

I hear ya MS... I'm used to it by now, and couldn't care less what they call me. Just so that the truth is there to read, rational people that know the truth when they see it will get it.

Those illegals have crippled the states economy, but no one there in power will acknowledge it, so they suffer.

very,very true......and the sad part is.....EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM,know it.....including every latino person in a position of power outside the legislature.....the Mayor of LA is one of the biggest offenders of this.....

First--I am going to do what the Mad scientist said a lib would do and call you a racist!! That way, I make MS statement somewhat true while at the time let you practice your response to the charge.

You are a Racist--Pale Rider!!!

Now that we got that out the way, onto the more serious question. How is it that 51% of the population is hispanic with 45% illegal yet they have enough power to elect a Hispanic/Latino mayor? (I am assuming that everyone has some form of racism due to basic ignorance, and of course that includes me!!)

55%of 51% is close to 25% and that is not a very large portion of the voting population. Who count the votes in Cali?

First--I am going to do what the Mad scientist said a lib would do and call you a racist!! That way, I make MS statement somewhat true while at the time let you practice your response to the charge.

You are a Racist--Pale Rider!!!

Now that we got that out the way, onto the more serious question. How is it that 51% of the population is hispanic with 45% illegal yet they have enough power to elect a Hispanic/Latino mayor? (I am assuming that everyone has some form of racism due to basic ignorance, and of course that includes me!!)

55%of 51% is close to 25% and that is not a very large portion of the voting population. Who count the votes in Cali?
actually its more like around 35 % are latino.......

Forum List

Back