How Democrats can easily win the next election

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
OK. Pretending you actually won the last election isn't working. Some people are laughing at you while others feel pity.
Undoing the election isn't working. Sixth months of intense effort and Trump still grinning at you from the White House.
So here is what the Democrats should concentrate on next election so that you aren't once again defeated in the House, Senate and White House.

(1) Hire more celebrities next campaign. I think you just didn't have enough last time. And the shallower the better...remember you are looking for cleavage over deep thinking. Skanky singers...sarcastic foul mouthed comediennes...you know...the type that people aspire their daughters to be.

(2) more billionaires would help! Yes you have a lot but can you ever have too many billionaires? And no, just using their companies to censor conservative posts and videos isnt going to do it...the right is too good at circumventing that. Silicon Valley only gave 3/4 of a billion dollars to Hillary. Demand they do better if they want to keep their monopolies, their influence and their invites to your expensive soirees.
After all if you arent charging $175,000.00 per plate for dinners with the rich and famous how can you keep attuned with Joe Sixpack and his needs? link
Outspending Trump two times over didn't quite do it but three or four times over...thats just the thing to buy the next election. Guaranteed.

(3) You should try insulting the voters more next time. Calling them names and saying they didn't deserve a voice was a good start but it's time to take it to the next level. In addition to "deplorable", "nazi", "redneck", "uneducated" "racist", "homophobe" and "misogynist" you should add "fat", "hairy backed" and make sure to use "white male" again. That one was particularly effective I think.
Don't wuss out. How will they know they are disappointing their betters if you dont emphasize how much better you are than them? Voters love being denigrated and looked down on!

(4)More immigrants. If you are going to choose foreigners over Americans then make damn sure you get more foreigners over here to vote before Americans get wind of it. Suggestion...start yet another war, title it some kind of "spring", and then demand that we take the refugees (assuming the refugees are deeply anti American of course...God knows the damage immigrants from, say, England or Canada would do to your plans.)

(5) Security. Lets face it...your arrogance and incompetence will always preclude you having any better security than my daughter's locking diary with hearts on it. So make sure your lies extend to your personal communications and keep in character at all times! If you let your hair down online and what you really are leaks out...well you have seen how devastating that exposure is for Democrats.
As a precaution, if what you are is exposed again, have a ready fall back to divert attention from the information. Claim exposing the truth about Democrats is "meddling" or something. But remember..once bit twice shy. Best to just hide yourselves better.

(6) Finally playing the woman card only once every 4.6 seconds? You can do better than that...remember your job is to divide people. If you only start off every third sentence with "because I am a woman" you are missing two opportunities.
Or, alternatively, could you possibly find a female candidate who didnt *have* to remind us she is a woman?

Last edited:
OK. Pretending you actually won the last election isn't working. Some people are laughing at you while others feel pity.
Undoing the election isn't working. Sixth months of intense effort and Trump still grinning at you from the White House.
So here is what the Democrats should concentrate on next election so that you aren't once again defeated in the House, Senate and White House.

(1) Hire more celebrities next campaign. I think you just didn't have enough last time. And the shallower the better...remember you are looking for cleavage over deep thinking. Skanky singers...sarcastic foul mouthed comediennes...you know...the type that people aspire their daughters to be.

(2) more billionaires would help! Yes you have a lot but can you ever have too many billionaires? And no, just using their companies to censor conservative posts and videos isnt going to do it...the right is too good at circumventing that. Silicon Valley only gave 3/4 of a billion dollars to Hillary. Demand they do better if they want to keep their monopolies, their influence and their invites to your expensive soirees.
After all if you arent charging $175,000.00 per plate for dinners with the rich and famous how can you keep attuned with Joe Sixpack and his needs? link
Outspending Trump two times over didn't quite do it but three or four times over...thats just the thing to buy the next election. Guaranteed.

(3) You should try insulting the voters more next time. Calling them names and saying they didn't deserve a voice was a good start but it's time to take it to the next level. In addition to "deplorable", "nazi", "redneck", "uneducated" "racist", "homophobe" and "misogynist" you should add "fat", "hairy backed" and make sure to use "white male" again. That one was particularly effective I think.
Don't wuss out. How will they know they are disappointing their betters if you dont emphasize how much better you are than them? Voters love being denigrated and look down on!

(4)More immigrants. If you are going to choose foreigners over Americans then make damn sure you get more foreigners over here to vote before Americans get wind of it. Suggestion...start yet another war, title it some kind of "spring", and then demand that we take the refugees (assuming the refugees are deeply anti American of course...God knows the damage immigrants from, say, England or Canada would do to your plans.)

(5) Security. Lets face it...your arrogance and incompetence will always preclude you having any better security than my daughter's locking diary with hearts on it. So make sure your lies extend to your personal communications and keep in character at all times! If you let your hair down online and what you really are leaks out...well you have seen how devastating that exposure is for Democrats.
As a fall back, if what you are is exposed again, have a fall back position to divert attention from the information. Claim exposing the truth about Democrats is "meddling" or something. But remember..once bit twice shy. Best to just hide yourselves better.

(6) Finally playing the woman card only once every 4.6 seconds? You can do better than that...remember your job is to divide people. If you only start off every third sentence with "because I am a woman" you are missing two opportunities.
Or, alternatively, could you possibly find a female candidate who didnt *have* to remind us she is a woman?

You forgot forming their own country and letting everyone vote.

The Democrats can easily win the next election by sitting back, doing nothing, and letting the Republicans hang themselves.

The Democrats can easily win the next election by sitting back, doing nothing, and letting the Republicans hang themselves.

Sounds like a good plan, but wait till they get something on the republicans, 7 months of nothing. What is the count on the fake accusations so far, I've lost count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back