How Dare You, President Trump.....

It is a contest to see who can stick their nose the furthest us Trump’s ass

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

...says the person who is currently sniffing Obama's pancreas from the inside!

Nice try there, but you will not find a post on this thread of me praising Obama.

Your little partisan mind cannot grasp that there are a few of us outside of the two party box that do not like either Trump nor Obama.

Now, go stick your head bald up Trump’s ass and wait for the next talking points memo.

Conservatives don't have talking points memos. That has always been a liberal thing. Check the headlines of every major newspaper daily and they all say the same thing. Watch the first 2 minutes of every alphabet-channel TV network. The anchors use the exact same words. How do you think they do that?

Same fucking thing happens with all the alt-right websites from Brietbart to Drudge to Infowars. They are all the same. Now with Sinclair Broadcast Group buying up all the local news stations the same thing is happening on a local level, they are reading the same script all across the nation

I love how you wing nuts on both sides think your side is somehow different than the other.

Wait, Drudge is now alt right? Is this serious?

Drudge is anti-trump.....

...says the person who is currently sniffing Obama's pancreas from the inside!

Nice try there, but you will not find a post on this thread of me praising Obama.

Your little partisan mind cannot grasp that there are a few of us outside of the two party box that do not like either Trump nor Obama.

Now, go stick your head bald up Trump’s ass and wait for the next talking points memo.

Conservatives don't have talking points memos. That has always been a liberal thing. Check the headlines of every major newspaper daily and they all say the same thing. Watch the first 2 minutes of every alphabet-channel TV network. The anchors use the exact same words. How do you think they do that?

Same fucking thing happens with all the alt-right websites from Brietbart to Drudge to Infowars. They are all the same. Now with Sinclair Broadcast Group buying up all the local news stations the same thing is happening on a local level, they are reading the same script all across the nation

I love how you wing nuts on both sides think your side is somehow different than the other.

I don't think so. He just loves putting those headlines, some support Trump, others do not.....but he is not alt right

I don't think so. He just loves putting those headlines, some support Trump, others do not.....but he is not alt right

Drudge isn't altright, and he is anti-trump.

Drudge isn't altright, and he is anti-trump.

I agree with the first part, the second, I'll have to disagree.

It is a contest to see who can stick their nose the furthest us Trump’s ass
..says the Obama butt-warmer....

images

:p

Considering I have never posted a positive thing about the man, your weak ass diversion attempt is yet another fail on your part.

So, stick your head back up Trump’s ass and wait for your next talking points email

ok, so we agree on quite a bit.
so my thing with the wall. how do you secure the border without one?

We did it for most of our 272 years of existence, almost every country in the world does it without wall.

My plan is a 3 part plan.

1. Pull troops from Europe and station along the southern border. Saves money and has our troops defend our nation for a change.
2. Go after employers hard and I mean hard for hiring illegals. If a company or two goes out of business others will take the hint. For the most part illegals come here because there are people more than happy to pay them.
3. Pass a real, workable guest/migrant working program so that those wanting to provide for their families can legally and openly.

He doesn't divide the nation, he's acutally very positive and uplifting. He doesn't want illegals and crazies entering the country. He doesn't attack American citizens or any groups there in, unless it's like democrats...which is his job.

If you agree with him he is positive and uplifting, if you are not one of his followers he attacks on a daily basis. He is ever bit as divisive as Obama was and more so than Bush II was.

On trade, we have to do something. This notion that manufacturing is all about robots is false. Why? Well why move factories to Mexico to build robots, you could build those in the US.
Also, I'm all for free trade, but it has to be reciprocal. Why have we not held other countries to the same standards they hold us to?

We have a dozen threads a week on this forum talking about how amazing the economy is, so why do we "have to do something"? Is 4% unemployment too low and we need it to go up? Is 108 straight months of economic expansion too long and we need a recession? Do you want to go back to having more people than jobs instead of how we now have more openings than people to fill them?

Every country has protective practices in place, we have them just as much as anyone else. In the US a dairy farmer gets 70% of their income from government subsidies. We subsidize lots of industries.

Are you aware that our manufacturing exports are more than 4 times what they were just 20 years ago? That in 2015 we exported more manufactured goods than we imported?

What exactly is it we need to "fix?

And why are we paying for their defense......none of those countries spend much on defense......because they count on us.....it has to stop.

Yes, it has to stop. We do not need to spend more than the next 9 countries on our military. We need to quit being the police for the world.

Forum List

Back