How Dare They Speak Out!!!

LOL - too funny, the people making millions are crying because a loophole was closed. How sad that is. Ask Verizon and ATT how their outsourcing of American workers is doing while you are at. Sad that their obligations are not covered by the enormous profits. Don't cry for me ... does Michelle only cry for the rich?

AT&T sees $1 billion write-down tied to health law - MarketWatch

"Under the old law, companies received a federal subsidy worth up $1,330 per retiree if they provided former workers with drug-care benefits. At the same time, however, companies could deduct the value of the subsidy from their taxable income. See blog on whether the new health care law already is hurting business

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs on Thursday said the government merely eliminated a tax loophole that effectively allowed a company to benefit twice from one law."

and what about normal write downs? Did Michelle whine then too?

TECHNOLOGY - TECHNOLOGY - Verizon May Write Down Big Fiber Optic Investment - NYTimes.com

I haven't heard or read about companies complaining about this. I have read and heard about Liberals with capital L's copmplining that the companies are complaing, but that a different thing, isn't it.

From your link:

"As a result of this legislation, including the additional tax burden, AT&T will be evaluating prospective changes to the active and retiree health care benefits offered by the company," AT&T said in a filing with the government on Friday.

An AT&T spokesman declined to comment further on the filing.

On the mark. They'll pretty much succeed in squeezing companies dry to the point that they will downsize or even fold their tents. More unemployment will ensue. And after that they'll come after individuals next that do pay taxes.

The scheme targets people period for control, and for enslavement purposes unto the State. That is the Goal.

Maybe not the goal, but a definite consequence of the process.

I'd like to agree, but I cannot. This is deliberate. These people know what they're doing. And so do *we*.

Nowadays that may be true.

Anyone who is stupid enough to trust these assholes deserves whatever they get.

But I remember a time when that wasn't always the case.

Unfortunately nobody trusts our government. We don't, our friends and allies don't, and our enemies don't. It's really just a friggen joke what this country has become. Nothing is as it seems.

Because of this pervasive feeling which is quickly becoming universal...I believe it will cause some serious consequences down the road.

There is an Arabic saying that "It's safer to be America's enemy than its friend"

Last edited:
Do these companies have to go before congress? What would happen if they just faxed the financial info to Mr. Ratman and skipped the trip?

They could tell Waxman...I'll tel,l if you explain why you went against the people you represent to pass a corrupt bill unethically.

Nowadays that may be true.

Anyone who is stupid enough to trust these assholes deserves whatever they get.

But I remember a time when that wasn't always the case.

Unfortunately nobody trusts our government. We don't, our friends and allies don't, and our enemies don't. It's really just a friggen joke what this country has become. Nothing is as it seems.

Because of this pervasive feeling which is quickly becoming universal...I believe it will cause some serious consequences down the road.

There is an Arabic saying that "It's safer to be America's enemy than its friend"

And that is bearing out to be true. Just ask our friends that the LIBZ were so worried about...and even our enemies are laughing as Iran's "Ahmainajhihad* told Obama yesterday in a scathing statement...

Telling him to let his "SWEAT" dry off first for being a political "Amateur".

Yep. We are Told Obama was gonna bring us ALL together.

What saps those that voted for Obama are...

New Topics

Forum List

Back