How DARE anyone take Assault Weapons out in Public!...

black%20panthers%202-28-69.jpg

These Fucking Rightwingers are out of Control!

:)

peace...

08-17-2009-blackman-rifle.jpg

Some Black Men are Less Equal, Apparently...

The one Pictured above is a Conservative, and in that, NOT Really Black...

Nor is HE Justified to Carry that Weapon.

The Black Panthers on the other Hand...

Yeah, it wasn't a Racist Cracker at the Obama Rally... It was a Brother.

peace...

And again... For the Late Ones...

peace...

Here's something to think about............and..........it's scary.............

Remember Cho? He was a guy that went bonkers and shot up a lot of people at a college. He wasn't noticed until he went snappy.

He also was in a place to be noticed, as guns weren't allowed.

Now..........considering the number of people who have gone snappy and shot up a whole bunch of others for no reason, consider this.........

What if someone lost their job one day, figured they may as well end it all, and guess what.....there's a town hall meeting in a state where there's an open carry law.

Knowing that he's not going to be seen as out of place, he goes to the rally packing as well. About 15-30 min (after they are sure nobody is watching them), they pull off their weapon and start shooting.

That is the reason why I think what the idiots in the GOP is doing is wrong. It's a perfect cover for a suicidal psycho.

mal...you seem a bit hung up on race.

Ah... That Cute... Bait much?

peace...
Nope...serious question. You seem to look at everything through a lens of race instead of looking at people as people with gripes. Why is that?

You Seem to have an Incorrect Perception of me... Read me More, then get back to me...

Or Maybe Provide some Substance... My Observations of the Race Focused "Free Press" isn't enough Evidence.

peace...

Here's something to think about............and..........it's scary.............

Remember Cho? He was a guy that went bonkers and shot up a lot of people at a college. He wasn't noticed until he went snappy.

He also was in a place to be noticed, as guns weren't allowed.

Now..........considering the number of people who have gone snappy and shot up a whole bunch of others for no reason, consider this.........

What if someone lost their job one day, figured they may as well end it all, and guess what.....there's a town hall meeting in a state where there's an open carry law.

Knowing that he's not going to be seen as out of place, he goes to the rally packing as well. About 15-30 min (after they are sure nobody is watching them), they pull off their weapon and start shooting.

That is the reason why I think what the idiots in the GOP is doing is wrong. It's a perfect cover for a suicidal psycho.

Statistically it's not going to Happen to you or 99.999999% of People any more now, that 50 Years ago...

Actually, Assassination Attempts Seem to be Down...

Hell, they got (2) Kennedy's back in the 60's, and the Last Shot was Fired during Reagan?...

peace...

Didn't say anything about assassination.

I said someone could go snappy and do a mass shooting/suicide.

Statistically, they didn't think Cho would happen either.

I wish the far rightoids would understand the words and intent of the 2d Amendment instead of crafting their own agenda to intimidate their enemies. For shame.

It's amusing to watch though. Off they go, picking each word and analysing it, completely out of context and without examining the meaning of the entire phrase and later they'll whine to a "Liberal" about "semantics"! :lol:

What's even funnier is listening to the far leftoids spew their partisan hack sewer gas even after SCOTUS already heard a case on what the 2nd Amendment means, and decided AGAINST what you talking heads are babbling, not to mention the VAST MAJORITY of the country is pro 2nd amendment, and they ALSO know EXACTLY what the fuck it means.

Sometimes it's like shooting fish in a barrel exposing what kind of idiots you liberals can be.

3840217614_0e16f54682_o.jpg

Last edited:
I wish the far rightoids would understand the words and intent of the 2d Amendment instead of crafting their own agenda to intimidate their enemies. For shame.

It's amusing to watch though. Off they go, picking each word and analysing it, completely out of context and without examining the meaning of the entire phrase and later they'll whine to a "Liberal" about "semantics"! :lol:

What's even funnier is listening to the far leftoids spew their partisan hack sewer gas even after SCOTUS already heard a case on what the 2nd Amendment means, and decided AGAINST what you talking heads are babbling, not to mention the VAST MAJORITY of the country is pro 2nd amendment, and they ALSO know EXACTLY what the fuck it means.

Sometimes it's like shooting fish in a barrel exposing what kind of idiots you liberals can be.

3840217614_0e16f54682_o.jpg

That Pic is so Fucking Cool I could just Cry... :clap2:

peace...

Forum List

Back