How DARE anyone take Assault Weapons out in Public!...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
black%20panthers%202-28-69.jpg

These Fucking Rightwingers are out of Control!

:)

peace...

Pot...kettle..

oops, that might be racist, no?

Pot and kettle, huh? Pretty sick and demeaning to the civil rights movement if you ask me.

Are the protesters today being beaten and fired upon by the police? Are these people risking their lives to stand up for themselves? Is the government ignoring their pleas for protection from violence against them while they demonstrate? Are protest leaders' homes being bombed? Etc. etc.

How many tea party leaders have been assassinated?

Who Assasinated who?...

And the Kennedy's were White Catholics... So should Whites have been doing the Same?...

peace...

Who said anything about the Kennedys? JFK was too much of a coward to put the weight of the White House behind the Civil Rights movement.

I was referring to people like MLK and Malcom X.

How many tea party leaders have been assassinated?

Who Assasinated who?...

And the Kennedy's were White Catholics... So should Whites have been doing the Same?...

peace...

Who said anything about the Kennedys? JFK was too much of a coward to put the weight of the White House behind the Civil Rights movement.

And who Assassinated them?...

peace...

Tea party protesters have it easy compared to the civil rights protesters.

All we have to deal with is the media lying and the DNC/Obama demonizing us and mis-characterizing our intentions and ideals. We have only received minor threats of violence compared to the actual violence that civil rights protesters experienced.

Sure Obama tells us to stop talking and get out of the way (ok thanks Mr President way to lead the people you idiot), Pelosi and her surgically stretched face call us AstroTurf, MSNBC lets people come on and call us redneck racist tea-baggers and don't even challenge the statement.

Its a shame that when people actually ask their representatives to represent and be accountable to the people that the media, white house, and DNC form a trifector of disinformation to try make us look like cooks.

Oh and if someone has the right to carry a weapon what is the problem with them carrying it? I'm not sure what inspired the thread....thats why i just asked that.

Last edited:
Who Assasinated who?...

peace...

peace...

Does it matter?

And don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed that you ignored my first post in this thread.

Oh, the poor rightwing American protesteor town hall shari'aites who are being shot, blown up, water cannoned, beat by police, and so forth and so on and ad finitinum ad nauseuem. If your mommies would be ashamed of you!

peace...

Does it matter?

And don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed that you ignored my first post in this thread.

It the HELL Matters, A15...

If that was your Justification for Arming up, then Explain it.

How is Taking Guns to the Capital Steps Justified unless the Government is Warring on YOU...

peace...

Pot...kettle..

Pot and kettle, huh? Pretty sick and demeaning to the civil rights movement if you ask me.

Are the protesters today being beaten and fired upon by the police? Are these people risking their lives to stand up for themselves? Is the government ignoring their pleas for protection from violence against them while they demonstrate? Are protest leaders' homes being bombed? Etc. etc.

If we start Setting Fires, Looting and Wilding, I would Assume we would be Fired upon by the Police and or National Guard...

The same as the Hippies were.

peace...

peace...

Does it matter?

How is Taking Guns to the Capital Steps Justified unless the Government is Warring on YOU...

peace...

Again, that's just one of the MANY reasons they armed up (see my first post). I get why you want to focus on the assassination part because you think it advances your point but all it shows is that you are willing to ignore a whole mess of other relevent shit to try to justify a point And yes, in a sense the gov't was warring on them. The gov't sat back while protesters were beaten and killed. Hell, the gov't took part in beating the protesters.

Pot...kettle..

If we start Setting Fires, Looting and Wilding, I would Assume we would be Fired upon by the Police and or National Guard...

peace...

Please.

These people faced persecution and violence that you will never know.

Does it matter?

peace...

Again, that's just one of the MANY reasons they armed up (see my first post). I get why you want to focus on the assassination part because you think it advances your point but all it shows is that you are willing to ignore a whole mess of other relevent shit to try to justify a point And yes, in a sense the gov't was warring on them. The gov't sat back while protesters were beaten and killed. Hell, the gov't took part in beating the protesters.

I Responded to it again...

I'll await yours.

peace...

peace...

I Responded to it again...

I'll await yours.

peace...

It's already been done. The people of the civil rights movement faced violence damn near everywhere they went.

Please show me anything that today's protesters have faced that it even remotely comparable to the civil rights folks of yesteryear.

peace...

Please.

Couldn't Respond, so you made it about me... Weak.

You're Slippin'.

peace...

peace...

Please.

Couldn't Respond, so you made it about me... Weak.

You're Slippin'.

peace...

The post was dishonest. You are acting like the civil rights people brought the violence upon themselves. They didn't.

The caption under the photo mal pasted.
Mirroring the incident in Sacramento that had brought so much attention in 1967, on February 29, 1969, a group of Seattle Panthers led by Lt. Elmer Dixon gathered on the steps of the Capitol in Olympia to protest a bill that would make it a crime to exhibit firearms "in a manner manifesting an intent to intimidate others.” In contrast to the California demonstration, they did not enter the building and they were not arrested. (Photo: Washington State Archives)

Not sure how you relate this to various disgruntled whack jobs bringing guns to a town hall meeting on health care.

Forum List

Back