How dangerous politically is it

To be honest? I prefer Tina

$tinafey.jpg

$Tina-Fey-Biography-2.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

might have to. :lol:

She's smart, funny, has catchy lines, and a good smile.

She hasn't bankrupted any towns or left a job mid-way through.

She gives to charity too...:eek:

*Light bulb* She's already more qualified then Sarah Palin!!!

:rofl:

More likely she will hammer him for his inept economic plans, rotten governing and breaking of campaign promises.

Nobody gets down and dirty like a Clinton.

Then she would totally destroy any credibility she has left. Remember the fact she lost because she got down and dirty as she did?

I don't believe you understand "down and dirty" 'cause that was a McCain misstep, not a Clinton misstep.

Then she would totally destroy any credibility she has left. Remember the fact she lost because she got down and dirty as she did?

You're assuming the country will be in good shape in 2012.

According to the Mayan Calendar, Dec. 21, 2012 is planetary tits up, if you're a religious man.

Do we want a lame-duck at the wheel on that day?

-Joe

I know the Mayan calendar ends on that date, but I don't know what the Mayans thought that would mean? I would really be interested in any resources you might have for that.

Dec. 21, 2012 is a date of a significant Astrological occurrence. On that day the sun will be smack in the center of the Milky Way, something that only happens once every 27 000 years! What that means for the planet, or has to do with religion, I haven't a clue, but according to Nostradamnus, that is the end.
There will also be 3 eclipses in 2012, another extremely rare happening.

It blows me away that the Mayan's were so advanced in mathematics and astrology.

Now back to our regularly scheduled bitch session.:eusa_whistle:

You're assuming the country will be in good shape in 2012.

According to the Mayan Calendar, Dec. 21, 2012 is planetary tits up, if you're a religious man.

Do we want a lame-duck at the wheel on that day?

-Joe

I know the Mayan calendar ends on that date, but I don't know what the Mayans thought that would mean? I would really be interested in any resources you might have for that.

Dec. 21, 2012 is a date of a significant Astrological occurrence. On that day the sun will be smack in the center of the Milky Way, something that only happens once every 27 000 years! What that means for the planet, or has to do with religion, I haven't a clue, but according to Nostradamnus, that is the end.
There will also be 3 eclipses in 2012, another extremely rare happening.

It blows me away that the Mayan's were so advanced in mathematics and astrology.

Now back to our regularly scheduled bitch session.:eusa_whistle:

Has there been any talk/suggestion that our elections be changed from the first Tuesday in November to December 21st?

This thread is Republican Propaganda.

biglies2.jpg

if you're so bothered by all the right wing propoganda, then go hang out on a lefty looney thread site

I'm sure Joe Conason is a very pleasant guy to have a one sided conversation with. Why don't you give him a call.

Liberal conversation is no fun. Everybody talks. Everybody agrees. You are home by 7:30, not much of an evening out.

I always loved those old westerns. Greedy bad guys steal the money, and the hero nails them in the end. Chasing down Republicans is much the same sport. When you nail them you make them feel their stupidity, but even better is humiliation. If you really upset them they leave the Internet furious. No, it is not much of a competitive sport. It is too easy to win.

Which reminds me, why do you need a message board? Your party is dead. Your last president disgraced everything you say you believe. You are UnAmerican. And, soon a bunch of you will go to jail. My kind of ending!

410YHM6DDJL._SX320_SY240_.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back