How dangerous politically is it

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
for Obama to drop Biden from the 2012 ticket?

He's been a liability for Obama so far.

for Obama to drop Biden from the 2012 ticket?

He's been a liability for Obama so far.

Honestly, probably not much. The Republicans at this point look like they have no real potential candidate to face Obama.

He could replace Biden with another veteran Democrat outside his cabinet or Hillary. It won't be a up and coming Democrat though.

Depends on the circumstances - Resignation? Death? Better offer from MSNBC?

Also depends on replacement... A brilliant political move like replacing Joe B. with AVG-JOE would get more positive press than negative press. :cool:

-Joe

Republican propaganda. It will never happen.

Obama-Biden08small.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, we're just a few weeks out of the first 100 days and we're already trying to rebuild the miracle ticket!!! Sounds like some sour grapes in the whitehouse.

Republicans will probably pull some young whipper snapper up to the big leagues. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bobby Jindal. I doubt we'll see Palin. Alot of people think she's gonna run for it, but I don't think she wants another round of SNL and Late Night Talkers trying to run her in the ground. It's amazing how cruel that scared people can be.

Heard alot about MS Governor Hailey Barbour...don't know if he can make it past his overpowering southern drawl though...talk about talk show murder!!! They'd crucify this guy. He's a great governor even though he's representing one of the last states in the union. Still good things are coming from MS. Just have to wait and see.

I would love to see Al Franken take on Obama....he's just crazy enough to try it. Just because "0" was able to do 36 months as a senator and then be elected as POTUS, Franken has GOT to be saying, "I'm good enough, I'm strong enough...and gosh darnit, people will vote for me"

More likely she will hammer him for his inept economic plans, rotten governing and breaking of campaign promises.

Nobody gets down and dirty like a Clinton.

Then she would totally destroy any credibility she has left. Remember the fact she lost because she got down and dirty as she did?

Right, and when she says what a great Sec of State was, Obama will just have to say: Remember who chose her.

:lol:

More likely she will hammer him for his inept economic plans, rotten governing and breaking of campaign promises.

I would SO enjoy watching that.
Obama is giving her tons of ammo, and she barely lost to him last time.

I believe a LOT of people wish they went hillary now.

Then she would totally destroy any credibility she has left. Remember the fact she lost because she got down and dirty as she did?

You're assuming the country will be in good shape in 2012.

You continue to speak emotionally.

That is pointless when discussing politics, I tried to tell you this with that silly GoP thread you did.

Clinton is not worred about 'losing credibility' and she would only gain more opposing a President that is clearly not what he billed himself as.

Forum List

Back