how could a black man not be racist?

Ahh a Boston Globe Democrat story, reads just like the NYTimes editiorial headlines.

People of all races can be racist toward other races and even their own race. I just love the ignorance of many who assume only whites can be racist....the best part about those people is that in their ignorance they dont realize that they are in fact being racist.

I love irony.

But did you not earlier state that there was a genetic component at play in all this?

So should not a black child fear a white face and a white child fear a black face?

See none of this makes sense to me because people look different for many reasons and not all are race based.

Do fat people fear thin people? Do blondes get nervous around brunettes?

How about people with different accents?
Of course, people look different and their skin tone is only part of what distinguishes them. Race is a social construct. As I said, I don't know anything about how infants perceive faces. But I think it's likely infants would have a different reaction to faces that resemble their caretaker than to those who are look different than their caretakers. I think that fear of strangers must be innate and that it gets reinforced or diffused when the child imitates the behavior of it's caretakers. Fear of people who look, act and/or speak differently that us can be taken to extremes and that's what pathological hatred of certain groups of people is about.

You seem like you want to get me to say something I have not said previously. Not sure what your issue is.

lol Issue? I have none. We are discussing something on a message board. How can I get you to say something you have no said?

You offered a premise and I offered counter points to that premise that in my opinion place some doubt or at least question on yours.
Since you had asked me about how infants react what does

"

How about people with different accents?"

have to do wioth your question?

I've explained what I think on it and why, now your turn.

Of course, people look different and their skin tone is only part of what distinguishes them. Race is a social construct. As I said, I don't know anything about how infants perceive faces. But I think it's likely infants would have a different reaction to faces that resemble their caretaker than to those who are look different than their caretakers. I think that fear of strangers must be innate and that it gets reinforced or diffused when the child imitates the behavior of it's caretakers. Fear of people who look, act and/or speak differently that us can be taken to extremes and that's what pathological hatred of certain groups of people is about.

You seem like you want to get me to say something I have not said previously. Not sure what your issue is.

lol Issue? I have none. We are discussing something on a message board. How can I get you to say something you have no said?

You offered a premise and I offered counter points to that premise that in my opinion place some doubt or at least question on yours.

"

All my examples were my points. I think you are making assumptions based on some faulty data and I countered that data with reality.

"

All my examples were my points. I think you are making assumptions based on some faulty data and I countered that data with reality.

I also based my opinions on what I've observed of human behavior. You've based your on what reality is for you.

I think science will eventually be able to more fully explain where racism comes from and then we'll both be better informed.

I don't answer the question about the origin of racism in my somewhat detailed analysis of Black Racism.

However, if you are interested in Black Racism in America I suggest you read my analysis in the "Race Relations/Racism Section"

The Title: "Black Racism's Arrogance. Part Two".

The instructions are there on how to get Part One. Parts Two thru Five are already there. Part Six thru Ten, and the CONCLUSION are coming.

If you happen to have an IQ above that of a retarded 8 month chimpanzee, It'll be a worthwhile read for you.

However, if you are interested in Black Racism in America I suggest you read my analysis in the "Race Relations/Racism Section"

The Title: "Black Racism's Arrogance. Part Two".

The instructions are there on how to get Part One. Parts Two thru Five are already there. Part Six thru Ten, and the CONCLUSION are coming.

If you happen to have an IQ above that of a retarded 8 month chimpanzee, It'll be a worthwhile read for you.

You advise everyone to read your pamphlet on Black arrogance. You should better put into question the superficial statistics you quote which are totally misleading but ensure people like YOU, to be the real victim. Really, you can only agress as you know you have no arguments, as I told you once before, one cannot learn from your statements and even less from your pamphlet. You are not even funny, and in no discussion you stay cool. Sorry, indeed one may learn the miserable truth that people like you who believe everything the media says will always exist.

Blacks cannot be racist in the sense that we cannot adversely affect whites the way whites have adversely affected blacks. The Bass is speaking socially, economically being adversely affected, blacks could never do what whites have done to blacks, whites need to quit having so much fear and acknowledge this truth that the Bass is dropping.

Blacks cannot be racist in the sense that we cannot adversely affect whites the way whites have adversely affected blacks. The Bass is speaking socially, economically being adversely affected, blacks could never do what whites have done to blacks, whites need to quit having so much fear and acknowledge this truth that the Bass is dropping.

The most powerful person in the country (The President) is a black man who is easily able to affect whites economically and socially in an adverse manner.

There are also many black ceo's and company presidents now too.

Maybe 20 years ago your hypothesis would be accurate but today it is incorrect.

everyone asks..can a black man be a racist? how could he not be one? given the racial history of this country? we seem to have more racial tension now than in the last couple of decades? why? is it the white's man reaction to the election of a black president? is it the fear of the blacks taking over? just what is it?

You have a very low opinion of black people.

I have a very low opinion of some black people, Gates for one, Bass for another. Powell hit the list when he lied to the UN for Bush so we could go to war in Iraq.

I have an even bigger list of white people I have a low opinion of...

That's true for everyone. However, what Bones has said is "how can a black man NOT be racist?" That's like saying, "how can a white person NOT be a supremicist?" She's trying to put every black person in a box. Why? Not sure, but I've seen this same issue with people who spend little time interacting and understanding other races from their own. She has a narrow view which can only encourage racism.

The most powerful person in the country (The President) is a black man who is easily able to affect whites economically and socially in an adverse manner.

No he cannot, another rightwingtard statement, no one president could do that alone and the Bass doubts if the majority whites in Congress would let that happen. Blacks as a whole are incapable of doing to whites what whites have done to blacks. No one president could have done those things that whites have done to blacks. It was built up systemtically you jackass.

There are also many black ceo's and company presidents now too.

Yeah sure, the overwhelming majority are white males, so again you fail, unless you don't really understand what whites have done to blacks.

In the end the main issue is that you cannot put people into a box based on how a small group within the larger acts. If it was based on that then the world would really be messed up. There are good and bad in every group. Thing is not to assume just becuase someone is part of the larger group that person is also part of the smaller subgroup.

In the end the main issue is that you cannot put people into a box based on how a small group within the larger acts. If it was based on that then the world would really be messed up. There are good and bad in every group. Thing is not to assume just becuase someone is part of the larger group that person is also part of the smaller subgroup.

i've come to the conclusion that conclusion makes a great point :D

Thank you for repeating what I just said. :eusa_shhh:

Sometime we need to repeat it so some of us will understand. :eusa_whistle:

LOL and some of us missed your earlier post ;).

Please note this BIZARRE STATISTIC of the Black citizenry of our country: ~ 13.5 of the population of America is Black. Of all the murders in America, 43% of those murdered are blacks. Astonishingly, 93.1% of these murdered blacks were murdered by blacks. BLACKS ARE EVEN BLACKS WORST ENEMY !!! And get this: THE BLACKS STILL WHINE ABOUT "WHITE RACISM ?!?!?

And, any lame attempt to disguise, or REPETITIVELY obfuscate the OBVIOUS TRUTH by the braindead, brainwashed Libnuts or mentally defective negroes..... is a fruitless exercise.

When one considers the appalling and REPETITIVE stats of the HISTORICAL and, essentially, NEVER CHANGING, ASTONISHINGLY HIGH CRIME RATE of the Black population in America separately.....but especially with ANY COMPARISON with any group of citizens in this country....OR ANY COUNTRY in RECORDED HISTORY.....then one CANNOT refute the INESCAPABLE CONCLUSION that there is something INHERENTLY and PATHOLOGICALLY wrong with the mental makeup of the Negro race.

When I say that "then one CANNOT refute the INESCAPABLE CONCLUSION that there is something INHERENTLY and PATHOLOGICALLY wrong with the mental makeup of the Negro race," OBVIOUSLY an exception will have to be made for the PC-driven braindead Libnuts and the negroes themselves who are either in TOTAL DENIAL or mentally defective themselves.

This is not to say that negroes are not fantastic athletes, or have great skills as entertainers. Nor can one postulate that there aren't SOME negroes ( although amazingly few in number), that exhibit extraordinary intelligence and acumen. But, by and large, the Negro race has an astonishingly dismal record in the intellectual and citizen-compatibility areas.

Last edited:
everyone asks..can a black man be a racist? how could he not be one? given the racial history of this country? we seem to have more racial tension now than in the last couple of decades? why?

Good question, bones. I am no expert on race relations but I do have an opinion. Racism is a two-sided coin. Blacks are just as much racists as whites are. Everybody knows the plight of blacks in this country all the way from the days of slavery to now which is a day that a black man was elected President. So, in my opinion, the old thing about you can be whatever you want to become in this country is a truthful statement. I do not buy into the story about the black man being constantly kept from a positive destiny. The destiny of any individual, regardless of race, lies within his own desires. Obama is proof of that. Now, to more address what I think the racial problem is in this country these days. White America has done a great deal to make the playing field more equal for the blacks. In fact, at times, I feel that the whites in this country have bent over backwards to make this so. However, with that being said, the blacks don't accept what has been given and done but keep pushing the envelope wanting more and more to a point of everyday life now being tilted more in favor of the blacks than the whites. The scale isn't balanced. White people do indeed make mistakes now and then when it comes to race relations and when that happens, the blacks exploit that mistake to the fullest possible extent. Folks like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson only add to that problem. To sum it all up, I feel the blacks are demanding almost to the point of being pushy and not really interested in an equal playing field. With the scales constantly tilted in the blacks favor, white America has begun to tire of this situation. The scales need to be balanced out and it needs to be balanced pretty soon.

coming from a big black dog ... well put!

New Topics

Forum List

Back