How Convenient

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
The First Family’s 529 Windfall
The large contributions the Obamas have already made won’t be taxed.

If there’s any silver lining in the President’s plan to end the major tax benefit of saving for college, it’s that at least he’s not talking about taxing money that’s already been saved. This aspect of the Obama plan is particularly valuable to people like, well, Barack Obama. The First Family s 529 Windfall - WSJ

Facts inconvenient for libs........... as usual........... Insert Romney as author and of course you wouldnt be outraged......

Really...not being a FOX hater or aficionado I dont waste much time keeping up on all things FOX. Regardless point stands. If you would be outraged if the opposition does something that uoutrage should also be present when your guy does it. Do you think funds will keep flowing into these type of accounts at current per capita pace? I doubt it. He burns other peoples bridges and calls it compassion. What you have with this is an under or unfunded mandate which some other poor slob is going to have to fix or dump.

Gotta be one of most insane replies to anything on this board

PMH is seriously trolling trying to derail your thread.
He doesn't have a thread, which is why no one but me bothered with it.
We are just sitting back watching you make a fool of yourself, which isn't that hard for you.
You're sitting back because you have no thoughts worthy of posting, otherwise you would have.

And how are your little buddies IranFirst and PakistanFirst doing?

We are just sitting back watching you make a fool of yourself, which isn't that hard for you.
You're sitting back because you have no thoughts worthy of posting, otherwise you would have.

Yep, you are still an idiot.

Yep, you are still an idiot.
And, as always, you got nothin'.

Forum List

Back