How Convenient

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
White House holds ‘We Can’t Wait’ funds for almost four years

Read more: White House holds 'We Can't Wait' funds for almost four years | The Daily Caller

The administration has waited three years and seven months to implement a new “We Can’t Wait” project that redirects unspent appropriations to fund new construction projects.

The wait delayed the spending announcement until 11 weeks prior to the November election.

And?

Yes it is politics as usual regardless of party.

OK, so this is the "they all do it" defense. Let's label it #1.
If you said "But Bush!" that would be #2
"It's no big deal" is #3.

This should simplify threads. From now on if someone posts something you don't like, instead of reinventing the wheel just write "#1" and we'll all know.

• Banned
And?

This should simplify threads. From now on if someone posts something you don't like, instead of reinventing the wheel just write "#1" and we'll all know.

I like the idea.

And?

You forget I am voting for neither party I do not think either candidate deserves the job.

• Banned
And?

You forget I am voting for neither party I do not think either candidate deserves the job.

Who will you vote for?

Who will you vote for?

I am writing in myself to let them know I voted but did not like any official candidate.

Who will you vote for?

I am writing in myself to let them know I voted but did not like any official candidate.

Fucking brilliant. I was hoping you would say something stupid. So going forward there is no reason to listen to anything you say about either side. So STFU and fuck off, asshole!

Troll somewhere else.

Forum List

Back