How Conservatives Think

Partisan people of either side actually think?

Sometimes, it really does boil down to "right vs. wrong".

Which is all subjective. So you've already blown your argument. It comes down to what works and what does not. Try to keep up.

Mysticism over science is wrong.

A lot of what people call science today was mysticism 100 years ago. And vice versa. Science killed George Washington.

"Let him die" is wrong.

No, Alan Grayson was wrong. And fortunately the people of Florida corrected that mistake. I keep asking you idiots for a partial list of the 45 K who die each year due to lack of health insurance (not just a name..... a long long long list of names....it's been almost ten years since the asswipe study) and you can't produce.

Our system needs some changes. It's a good system.

It does not need single payer and it sure as hell does not need Obamacare(lessness).

[Saying "Feed the poor and they'll breed" is wrong.

Ever read Ron Weddinton's letter to Presdident Clinton. If not, STFU.

Voting on civil rights is wrong.

So is smoking pot...please stop.

Giving an employer rights over the bodies of the women who work for him is wrong.

No forcing him to pay for her choices is wrong.

Unequal pay for equal work is wrong.

And democrats have been doing for decades. So when are you going to stop ?

If these are "partisan" positions, then I must be partisan to someone so sanctimonious they are "above the frey".

You mean like Mr. Hope and Change who promised to do things differently ?

He has alright.

Nobody has been as bad as he has been. GWB has some diverse company at the bottom of the presidental list.

Last edited:
Well given that the Democrat positions are not to oppress and discriminate against people and the GOP positions are to discriminant on people it is obvious (to those with brains IE not you) that not supporting the Democrat positions is supporting oppression.

That is why so many poor are democrats. They follow your program and look what it gets them ?

How are those handouts working out for you ?

And which democrats would that be BTW: The Bill Clinton types or the Dennis Kucinich types ?

Bill Clinton turned out to be a pretty centrist guy. He pissed off the libs in a big way.

Because he would not raise taxes on the rich back up to 70%

Was that the guys (democrats) you were talking about ?

Last edited:
Republicans aren't against equality of opportunity.

If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

But you simply can't understand that.
ROTFL so according to you trying to deny poor kids education, proper nutrition and women equal pay is actually providing people with opportunities .
If you're so ignraont that you think reality is false then you must be a republican
Mindlessly repeating leftist horseshit does not make it true.

Yes I do know that reality is horseshit to Republicans like yourself

I've seen leftists claim that anything less than immediate and unthinking endorsement of their opinions is repression.

Remember Tim Robbins' "A chill wind is blowing in this nation" speech at the National Press Club? He got all whiny because the Baseball Hall of Fame cancelled a showing of Bull Durham on its 15th anniversary due to Robbins' anti-war views. Actions have consequences, but Robbins' felt that shouldn't apply to him. He claimed he was being repressed. Patently ridiculous, since everybody who could breath at the time was well aware of his views.

But you'll claim that's different. Somehow. It just is.

Well given that the Democrat positions are not to oppress and discriminate against people and the GOP positions are to discriminant on people it is obvious (to those with brains IE not you) that not supporting the Democrat positions is supporting oppression.
Wow. That was amazingly stupid.

You know Affirmative Action, the liberals' pet cause? It tells black people they're not good enough to succeed without the help of white liberals.

Conservatives say, yes, blacks are good enough to succeed on their own.
Study of Affirmative Action at Top Schools Cites Far-Reaching Benefits
^People who get into higher education in part from affirmative action excelled more than white counterparts.
^People helped by affirmative action are more likely than their counterparts to obtain professional degrees in law, business and medicine.
^They also obtain more community service hours and become more active in community activities.
^^This is because some people receive less opportunities than others. Meaning the only reason some people have higher test scores or GPA's etc is because they received more opportunities.
^^If you truly believe in racial equality than you must truly believe and support racial equality in outcomes.
^^It’s not fair to people that they not be accepted because they were given significantly less opportunity than others; especially when statistically these people when given the opportunities excel and do better than others.

When one looks at the data (which republicans never do) one finds that Affirmative action doesn't discriminate against whites but instead counteracts the massive discrimination whites enact on minorities. However I realize that reality is irrelevant to you

ROTFL so according to you trying to deny poor kids education, proper nutrition and women equal pay is actually providing people with opportunities .
If you're so ignraont that you think reality is false then you must be a republican
Mindlessly repeating leftist horseshit does not make it true.

Yes I do know that reality is horseshit to Republicans like yourself
I wanted to see your reality once, but I was afraid I'd get tagged for a random urinalysis at work.

That is why so many poor are democrats. They follow your program and look what it gets them ?
I see so according to you education makes people poor. Yes you do sound like a retard.
Well given without them half the country would be in poverty I'd say they are doing very well

You know Affirmative Action, the liberals' pet cause? It tells black people they're not good enough to succeed without the help of white liberals.

^People who get into higher education in part from affirmative action excelled more than white counterparts.
^People helped by affirmative action are more likely than their counterparts to obtain professional degrees in law, business and medicine.
^They also obtain more community service hours and become more active in community activities.
^^This is because some people receive less opportunities than others. Meaning the only reason some people have higher test scores or GPA's etc is because they received more opportunities.
^^If you truly believe in racial equality than you must truly believe and support racial equality in outcomes.
^^It’s not fair to people that they not be accepted because they were given significantly less opportunity than others; especially when statistically these people when given the opportunities excel and do better than others.

When one looks at the data (which republicans never do) one finds that Affirmative action doesn't discriminate against whites but instead counteracts the massive discrimination whites enact on minorities. However I realize that reality is irrelevant to you
Massive? Yeah. Right.

I've never oppressed anyone. I don't share your irrational white liberal guilt. So why do I have to pay for it?

No, Alan Grayson was wrong. And fortunately the people of Florida corrected that mistake. I keep asking you idiots for a partial list of the 45 K who die each year due to lack of health insurance (not just a name..... a long long long list of names....it's been almost ten years since the asswipe study) and you can't produce.
I see so you're a dumbass who rejects reality. Not a surprise.
Our system needs some changes. It's a good system.
Only a dumbass like yourself thinks cost double and having lower health outcomes is a good system.
It does not need single payer and it sure as hell does not need Obamacare(lessness).
It needs either if it wants to actually provide health care for everyone without wasting trillions of dollars and having shitty health outcomes

Massive? Yeah. Right.

I've never oppressed anyone. I don't share your irrational white liberal guilt. So why do I have to pay for it?

I do realize that you reject reality and refuse to accept that blacks have been and are discriminated against mostly.
You don't pay for affirmative action dumbass. I do however relie that you dont want blacks to be on equal footing as you because you know you're to stupid/pathetic to get a job if there are actually people competing against you, which is exactly the same reason why you're against immigrants.

And which democrats would that be BTW: The Bill Clinton types or the Dennis Kucinich types ?

Bill Clinton turned out to be a pretty centrist guy. He pissed off the libs in a big way.

Because he would not raise taxes on the rich back up to 70%

Was that the guys (democrats) you were talking about ?
More poor are CON$, so your bullshit falls apart out of the gate! Libs are more financially successful than you lazy CON$erviNutzi slackers.
Get a job you lazy fuck and you too can be an achiever like the Libs!

It's his perspective, and it is full of holes. Just distinguishing between Classical Liberalism and Statist Progressivism squashes that. You can't Legislate Equality of Providence. You are not God. The concept is Totalitarian at worst, Theft, at best. The excuse is that you want to benefit, to hand out candy that is not even yours to hand out. It is borrowed and stolen, and to what end? The reality is that You are not God. It is not for you to Dictate outcome, but move out of the way. You in control, serves only you being in control.

It's impossible for everyone to BE equal. Just the simple fact that we are different heights and strengths prove that.

However, everyone can have "equal opportunity". Why Republicans are against this is exactly the point of the video. And don't play stupid and say everyone has equal opportunity. You know they don't.

Not saying that at all. I'm saying that you thinking the Government having control of providence is utter Bullshit. We Each have Unalienable Rights. We Each have different measures of Inherent Gifts and Developed Skills, that are Not the Property of the State, nor subject to the Dictate of the State.

No one ever said it was. But it is an effective Right wing accusation. Of course, "Education is for snobs" and "let him die" and "applauding executions" and "end the EPA" and "death panels" are also effective accusations. The difference is, those are things right wingers actually do and approve of.

Who defines who is "poor"? The government does now and that is the problem.
"Poor" families can make up to $55,000 a year and I have to feed their kids at school. They can own a brand new car and I still have to pay for their kid's lunch. The "poor" have cell phones, color TVs, receive subsidized housing, free food, free public education K-12, WIC, free health care, utilities subsidies, EIC, free minutes on cell phones, child care credits and subsidies and free counseling for their families.
"poor" is not poor anymore. "Poor" in America is the average median income in Europe.
All we ask is for people that ARE NOT POOR quit lining up claiming they are poor because some politician has labeled them such FOR THEIR VOTE.

Who defines who is "poor"? The government does now and that is the problem.
"Poor" families can make up to $55,000 a year and I have to feed their kids at school. They can own a brand new car and I still have to pay for their kid's lunch. The "poor" have cell phones, color TVs, receive subsidized housing, free food, free public education K-12, WIC, free health care, utilities subsidies, EIC, free minutes on cell phones, child care credits and subsidies and free counseling for their families.
"poor" is not poor anymore. "Poor" in America is the average median income in Europe.
All we ask is for people that ARE NOT POOR quit lining up claiming they are poor because some politician has labeled them such FOR THEIR VOTE.
Yet another example of CON$ being on both sides of any issue. When attacking poverty programs like the New Deal or the Great Society's War on Poverty, CON$ say the poor are still poor. But when CON$ want to whine about taxes, suddenly the poor aren't poor any more but living high on the hog!

Is it any wonder that no honest person takes a CON$erviNutzi serious!

"Half the world does not know the joys of wearing cotton underwear. "
— Phil Gramm

Last edited:

Massive? Yeah. Right.

I do realize that you reject reality and refuse to accept that blacks have been and are discriminated against mostly.
You don't pay for affirmative action dumbass. I do however relie that you dont want blacks to be on equal footing as you because you know you're to stupid/pathetic to get a job if there are actually people competing against you, which is exactly the same reason why you're against immigrants.
What did I tell you about mindlessly repeating leftist horseshit?

I see it didn't sink in.

1. I want everybody to be on an equal footing. AA doesn't do that -- it gives preference to people based solely on race. That is, by definition, racist.

2. I'm not against immigrants. I'm against ILLEGAL immigrants. People who break and enter into my house aren't welcome. Neither are those who break and enter into the country.

Now that your lies have been corrected, you need to stop repeating them.

But you won't.

Partisan people of either side actually think?

"Let him die" is wrong.

Saying "Feed the poor and they'll breed" is wrong.

Giving an employer rights over the bodies of the women who work for him is wrong.

If these are "partisan" positions, then I must be partisan to someone so sanctimonious they are "above the frey".

like he said Dean....hacks on both sides dont think for themselves.....now whats your excuse?....you claim your not a hack....but yet you are so out of line with some of the shit you post that someone must be pulling your strings.....only a Asshole attributes what one person or a organization says to every person ......and that is YOU big time.....

Liberals always say Fairness and Equality.

Where is the fairness in our newspapers and media, when they hire the majority of Liberals over Conservatives?
Liberals dominate Hollywood and made Conservatives shut up their Conservative beliefs or they would not be able to get a job. Real fair and equal NOT !
Liberals run our schools and Universities. The Liberals will not allow Conservative speech or speakers on campus. Where is fairness and equality on Campus?
Liberals in this Nation is around 20% but they run and dominate News, Schools, University's, Science,Judicial and Washington D.C.

Wow. Really good examples of what I wrote.

Bet you cannot prove this horse puckey.

Wait...are you saying what he posted isnt true? If so you're a complete hack....

he has a Democrat Flag sticking out of his ass to prove it.....

"Let him die" is wrong.

Saying "Feed the poor and they'll breed" is wrong.

Acting like you have an open mind is wrong.

Being so dishonest, you simply aren't incapable to recognizing someone who is honest. Now, which one of those positions aren't "Republican"? Careful now. We all already know the truth.
:popcorn:

are you saying.....THAT YOUR HONEST?......geezus Dean you have no shame whatsoever....

Acting like you have an open mind is wrong.

Being so dishonest, you simply aren't incapable to recognizing someone who is honest. Now, which one of those positions aren't "Republican"? Careful now. We all already know the truth.

You have zero credibility in reference to honesty. You have been caught lying several times

Dean is like a Newspaper.....he puts up a headline.....then spins the story to fit his agenda....

You have zero credibility in reference to honesty. You have been caught lying several times

Dean is like a Newspaper.....he puts up a headline.....then spins the story to fit his agenda....

Newspapers also come in handy for lining bird cages and Iguana cages. Turn, Turn, Turn. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHvf20Y6eoM]Turn! Turn! Turn! (to Everything There Is A Season) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back