How Conservatives Think

Study of Affirmative Action at Top Schools Cites Far-Reaching Benefits
^People who get into higher education in part from affirmative action excelled more than white counterparts.
^People helped by affirmative action are more likely than their counterparts to obtain professional degrees in law, business and medicine.
^They also obtain more community service hours and become more active in community activities.
^^This is because some people receive less opportunities than others. Meaning the only reason some people have higher test scores or GPA's etc is because they received more opportunities.
^^If you truly believe in racial equality than you must truly believe and support racial equality in outcomes.
^^It’s not fair to people that they not be accepted because they were given significantly less opportunity than others; especially when statistically these people when given the opportunities excel and do better than others.

When one looks at the data (which republicans never do) one finds that Affirmative action doesn't discriminate against whites but instead counteracts the massive discrimination whites enact on minorities. However I realize that reality is irrelevant to you
Massive? Yeah. Right.

I've never oppressed anyone. I don't share your irrational white liberal guilt. So why do I have to pay for it?

I do realize that you reject reality and refuse to accept that blacks have been and are discriminated against mostly.
You don't pay for affirmative action dumbass. I do however relie that you dont want blacks to be on equal footing as you because you know you're to stupid/pathetic to get a job if there are actually people competing against you, which is exactly the same reason why you're against immigrants.
You are full of shit on so many fronts where to start?

I recall a number of years ago I hired a black guy to be the third man on a framing crew. I carefully explained his duties. Not ten minutes after assigning him his responsibility for the next hour, he walked stating I was prejudice for asking him to move lumber.

There are many sides to this issue other then your feigned and practiced outrage.,

It's impossible for everyone to BE equal. Just the simple fact that we are different heights and strengths prove that.

However, everyone can have "equal opportunity". Why Republicans are against this is exactly the point of the video. And don't play stupid and say everyone has equal opportunity. You know they don't.

Not saying that at all. I'm saying that you thinking the Government having control of providence is utter Bullshit. We Each have Unalienable Rights. We Each have different measures of Inherent Gifts and Developed Skills, that are Not the Property of the State, nor subject to the Dictate of the State.

No one ever said it was. But it is an effective Right wing accusation. Of course, "Education is for snobs" and "let him die" and "applauding executions" and "end the EPA" and "death panels" are also effective accusations. The difference is, those are things right wingers actually do and approve of.

Only in the political gatherings you hold (that we would call daisey-chains). None of those statements are with your birth certificate in crap. Why don't you get some new material ?
Even the fifth-graders on this board have figured you out.

ROTFL so according to you trying to deny poor kids education, proper nutrition and women equal pay is actually providing people with opportunities .
If you're so ignraont that you think reality is false then you must be a republican
Mindlessly repeating leftist horseshit does not make it true.

Yes I do know that reality is horseshit to Republicans like yourself

That would be your reality which is the same reality most drug users experience about an hours after their last hit.

How Conservatives Think

Really good video. Hit's the nail on the head.

Less of an attack on conservatives, more of a description of their tactics.

The comments below the video are very good.

One thing conservatives are very, very good at is selling the idea that their repressive and restrictive policies make you more "free".

The fact that you think the video actually describes anything other than how idiots think just proves you are an idiot.

Wow. Really good examples of what I wrote.

Bet you cannot prove this horse puckey.

News Media;

View attachment 18214

Media Bias Basics

This is a big yawn and a so what.

Corporations give to Republicans over Democrats.

But the people who work there, janitors, secretaries, and so on give to Democrats over Republicans.

Try to figure out why.

Not tough at all.

Democrats tend to lie in ways that are appealing to those being used as front line soldiers in class warefare.

What is more amazing is that there are not textbooks on liberal math.

Two plus two equals.....whatever it needs to in order to justify postions that can't otherwise be defended.

I get it.

I'd like to see Bill Mahr with his head in a toilet (and his face about an inch below the water line.

Liberals always say Fairness and Equality.

Where is the fairness in our newspapers and media, when they hire the majority of Liberals over Conservatives?
Liberals dominate Hollywood and made Conservatives shut up their Conservative beliefs or they would not be able to get a job. Real fair and equal NOT !
Liberals run our schools and Universities. The Liberals will not allow Conservative speech or speakers on campus. Where is fairness and equality on Campus?
Liberals in this Nation is around 20% but they run and dominate News, Schools, University's, Science,Judicial and Washington D.C.

Have you considered that conservatives might not be very smart or creative? Schools are availible to anyone who wants to go. If they can afford them.
By "conservative" speech, do you mean "hate" speech?
And what is the "conservative alternative" in science? Mysticism? Magical creation? The Grand Canyon came from Noah's Flood?

I am a conservative. If that makes me not very smart, what does it make you, the person who I routinely out think?

By the way, did you ever come up with a list of things scientists have to solve before we can use nuclear power?

Interesting video. Explains why conservatism's definition of morality is whatever they say it is. It also explains their insistance on an unfair, "dog eat dog" world. What they don't seem to understand is that, as evolution unfolds, dogs have becomes pets; of man.

Not saying that at all. I'm saying that you thinking the Government having control of providence is utter Bullshit. We Each have Unalienable Rights. We Each have different measures of Inherent Gifts and Developed Skills, that are Not the Property of the State, nor subject to the Dictate of the State.

No one ever said it was. But it is an effective Right wing accusation. Of course, "Education is for snobs" and "let him die" and "applauding executions" and "end the EPA" and "death panels" are also effective accusations. The difference is, those are things right wingers actually do and approve of.

Only in the political gatherings you hold (that we would call daisey-chains). None of those statements are with your birth certificate in crap. Why don't you get some new material ?
Even the fifth-graders on this board have figured you out.

most people have Dean figured out before they hit 50 posts....then they dont take him seriously anymore....how many times have we seen his "90% White" mantra?....

Forum List

Back