How Congress Systematically Hides Corruption, Ethical Lapses And Incompetence

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
From Hillary Clinton to John Conyers and other sexual deviant criminals in the Senate, politicians - especially Democrats (none do it better than liberals) - protect their own criminals from being held accountable...

SHALLOW STATE: HOW CONGRESS PROTECTS ITS OWN

Protecting Their Own

Inside Congress, members have shaped the institution to protect incumbents through secrecy and even created bureaucratic offices that break the House’s own rules in order to do so.

Shielding themselves from facing consequences for malfeasance isn’t about Democrat versus Republican, it’s about insiders versus outsiders. After all, with fewer than 10 percent of congressional districts “toss-ups” according to RealClearPolitics, chances are a congressman forced out of office for misconduct would only be replaced by a member of his own party anyway.

In 2018, a vivid example of this bipartisan detente emerged in a slush fund congressional members used to conceal sexual harassment claims against them and their staff.

Shallow State: How Congress Protects Its Own

Of course they cover for themselves and it costs we taxpayers up the ass.

From Hillary Clinton to John Conyers and other sexual deviant criminals in the Senate, politicians - especially Democrats (none do it better than liberals) - protect their own criminals from being held accountable...

Protecting Their Own

Inside Congress, members have shaped the institution to protect incumbents through secrecy and even created bureaucratic offices that break the House’s own rules in order to do so.

Shielding themselves from facing consequences for malfeasance isn’t about Democrat versus Republican, it’s about insiders versus outsiders. After all, with fewer than 10 percent of congressional districts “toss-ups” according to RealClearPolitics, chances are a congressman forced out of office for misconduct would only be replaced by a member of his own party anyway.

In 2018, a vivid example of this bipartisan detente emerged in a slush fund congressional members used to conceal sexual harassment claims against them and their staff.

Hey linkhead Where does it say ""especially dems"?? or are you lying again?

Protecting Their Own

And yet due to our broken ass system they will win re-election at 95% rate.

They do these things because we allow them to do so and then reward them with keeping their jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Protecting Their Own

They do these things because we allow them to do so and then reward them with keeping their jobs.

It's almost like people say ,yes they are crooks but they're our crooks

(The following is NOT an attack on YOU - I actually agree with you!)

Yeah, THAT is that BULLSHIT they have conned people into believing so they spend arguing moronically - partisanly - over whose politicians are LESS criminal instead of holding them all to the same standard and refusing to allow them to get away with crimes by elevating themselves above the laws they pass.

Looking at it objectively for a moment - let's take the Senate 'Booty-Gate' Scandal as an example.

US politicians were exposed as having engaged in illegal sexual harassment, assault, etc...

Not only did they not hold each other accountable, punish those found to have been doing it, and taking action to STOP IT, they CREATED A COMMITTEE whose SOLE PURPOSE FOR EXISTING was to USE TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR THEIR VICTIMS' SILENCE....SO NO ONE WOULD FIND ABOUT WHAT THEY WERE DOING...

...and this went on for DECADES.

WORSE STILL, Americans just sat back in silence and watched as these CRIMINALS WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN PERP-WALKED FOR THEIR CRIMES - publicly protected these fellow criminals, protected them from investigation, protected them from indictment, protected them from prison, protected many of them from having their names released.....and instead ALLOWED THEM TO WALK AWAY, TO RETIRE, WITH 'EARNED TAX PAYER-FUNDED LIFETIME BENEFITS!

:wtf:

To all the STUPID F*ING PARTISAN CRIMINAL FACILITATORS who defend these criminals because 'they're OUR criminals', F* You - this is ON YOU!

...and I am NOT just talking about DEMOCRATS. I am talking about BOTH Parties. I am talking about criminal lack of 'Equal Justice' and criminal lack of accountability the American people have allowed to become 'the norm' in this country.

.The politicians have spent decades DIVIDING Americans among party lines, have spent decades CONDITIONING the American people into just ACCEPTING their crimes, their refusal to adhere to the same laws we are held to, to them elevating themselves above the law....AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA have not only been complicit with it but have taken a massively huge role in making this the norm. They still do.

So I fully understand your statement and am in 100% agreement that 'they're MY crooks' is a wide-spread partisan belief / PROBLEM.

Enough of allowing politicians divide Americans, a distraction from all of us keeping an eye on them and holding them all equally accountable.

Yeah, THAT is that BULLSHIT they have conned people into believing so they spend arguing moronically - partisanly - over whose politicians are LESS criminal instead of holding them all to the same standard and refusing to allow them to get away with crimes by elevating themselves above the laws they pass.

Looking at it objectively for a moment - let's take the Senate 'Booty-Gate' Scandal as an example.

US politicians were exposed as having engaged in illegal sexual harassment, assault, etc...

Not only did they not hold each other accountable, punish those found to have been doing it, and taking action to STOP IT, they CREATED A COMMITTEE whose SOLE PURPOSE FOR EXISTING was to USE TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR THEIR VICTIMS' SILENCE....SO NO ONE WOULD FIND ABOUT WHAT THEY WERE DOING...

WORSE STILL, Americans just sat back in silence and watched as these CRIMINALS WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN PERP-WALKED FOR THEIR CRIMES - publicly protected these fellow criminals, protected them from investigation, protected them from indictment, protected them from prison, protected many of them from having their names released.....and instead ALLOWED THEM TO WALK AWAY, TO RETIRE, WITH 'EARNED TAX PAYER-FUNDED LIFETIME BENEFITS!

To all the STUPID F*ING PARTISAN CRIMINAL FACILITATORS who defend these criminals because 'they're OUR criminals', F* You - this is ON YOU!

...and I am NOT just talking about DEMOCRATS. I am talking about BOTH Parties. I am talking about criminal lack of 'Equal Justice' and criminal lack of accountability the American people have allowed to become 'the norm' in this country.

.The politicians have spent decades DIVIDING Americans among party lines, have spent decades CONDITIONING the American people into just ACCEPTING their crimes, their refusal to adhere to the same laws we are held to, to them elevating themselves above the law....AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA have not only been complicit with it but have taken a massively huge role in making this the norm. They still do.

So I fully understand your statement and am in 100% agreement that 'they're MY crooks' is a wide-spread partisan belief / PROBLEM.

Enough of allowing politicians divide Americans, a distraction from all of us keeping an eye on them and holding them all equally accountable.

Does this mean we can count on you to not vote for any incumbents for congress, regardless of party?

Protecting Their Own

The system isn't broken...It is working perfectly to get the results it is getting.

Protecting Their Own

Spitzer vs Vitter.

Both got caught hiring prostitutes

Spitzer forced to resign.

Vitter got re-elected.

Edwards Vs Trump

Both cheated on their wives with girlfriends

Edwards forced to drop out

Trump got elected.

Protecting Their Own

Spitzer vs Vitter.

Both got caught hiring prostitutes

Spitzer forced to resign.

Vitter got re-elected.

Edwards Vs Trump

Both cheated on their wives with girlfriends

Edwards forced to drop out

Trump got elected.

Democrats argued that a President engaging in affairs, sexual harassment, sexual assaults, and rape ON HIS OWN PERSONAL TIME was no one's business.....that's their excuse for not Impeaching him.

John Conyers and Democrats were caught engaging in illegal / immoral / unethical sexually misconduct for DECADES, and instead of stopping it, they formed a committee to illegally use tax dollars to buy the silence of their victims.

Remind me again how many were investigated, indicted, perp-walked, sent to prison....or at least KICKED OUT OF CONGRESS AND STRIPPED OF THEIR TAX PAYER-FUNDED RETIREMENTS....

:rolleyes:

Does this mean we can count on you to not vote for any incumbents for congress, regardless of party?

You're a tough guy to deal with golf I can only promise I'll give it my best shot But remember I'm a guy who voted for GWB in 2000 and afterwards almost cut my voting arm off If trump is elected again my fondest wish would be taking away his power his senate

You failed to mention their making inside trading legal Not so much anymore but still no punishment

You're a tough guy to deal with golf I can only promise I'll give it my best shot But remember I'm a guy who voted for GWB in 2000 and afterwards almost cut my voting arm off If trump is elected again my fondest wish would be taking away his power his senate

I think the country is always the best off with the Senate and the White House belonging to different parties. That is the best thing that can happen for the country, I do not really care which party holds which

I think the country is always the best off with the Senate and the White House belonging to different parties. That is the best thing that can happen for the country, I do not really care which party holds which
I agree with that golfer but these are unusual times and we have a world class scum in our WH reeking havoc We need both senate and house to get us back to where we were before this moron entered the picture

Bwuhahahaha....

EVIDENCE shows the Obama administration protected and helped terrorists, collaborated with / facilitated Russian crimes against this country, illegally spied on the American people / reporters / the media / the US Senate / USSC Justices...and the GOP Presidential candidate in 2016 (exactly as was done during Watergate), violated both Constitution and law, and perpetrated / facilitated the largest scandal in US history -- the attempted coup against a newly elected President while protecting the DNC candidate from being indicted / going to prison...

...and you butt-hurt partisan assholes are huddled together in abject denial attacking the current President (and target of the failed Democrat coup) and abysmal failure after Mueller reported that everything Democrats claimed the last 3 years have been a lie...

Bwuhahahahahahaha....

Barry and Jonathon Gruber must be so proud of you right now...and somewhere Putin is smiling at the Democrats having undermined our government and divided this nation far more successfully than he ever hoped he and Russia could....

:p

Protecting Their Own

If they weren't in Congress they'd be stealing your TV.

Protecting Their Own

The crooks on Capitol Hill putting on a patriot act, but since they fix elections & laugh in your face after nefarious schemes they're none of my doing. As for their super ego Christian Nation national religion lynching enforcement & it's immaculate drug conceptions to make it plainer that Rehnquist's supreme swastika up Uranus court business decision where it didn't matter if one of Eisenhower's WW II Pentagon staff sergeants had no knowledge of Arab "death to the infidels" terrorists that threatened POTUS being promised to be killed while Rehnquist wanted to know what 9/11 was, yet hearing of it first from Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops created some Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophile mentality game of holy costs to nuke Temple Mount & supersede discussing Washington, D.C. sports teams; just as for the Bicentennial & all those West Nazi Germany Virginia thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists pedophilia business.

Forum List

Back