How common is it just not to give a shit about your entitlements?

Addressing the OP I assume you mean personally and not collectively caring about entitlements. I personally do not need or "care" about SS however as I look at what I paid into the system over a long career I think it is fair to get out what I put in dollar for dollar. I'm not asking for more than that but just return the principal and I'm good. I think that's "fair". I do worry about the future of SS and something fairly drastic has to happen. The upside down pyramid model we have now is clearly not sustainable. Add to that the impact of Obamacare on the Federal budget which is so complex and convoluted no one knows what that is going to be. It's easy to blame the Liberals for this mess but I recognize that both Parties have done nothing to address the problem since it is so politically sensitive.

The Ayn Rand approach: Being philosophically against something unless you can take money from it.

??? Did you ever read any of her stuff?

100% stupid of course since Republicans support freedom and capitalism while liberals are the opposing dark force that spied for Stalin, elected Obama, and now may nominate Bernie Sanders, and open communist

Republicans support that freedom of uncontrolled capitalism which is irresponsible.

Republicans support that freedom of uncontrolled capitalism which is irresponsible.

100% stupid of course since capitalism is controlled so harshly that 10,000 companies go bankrupt each month for not raising our standard of living at the fastest possible rate.

100% stupid of course since capitalism is controlled so harshly that 10,000 companies go bankrupt each month for not raising our standard of living at the fastest possible rate.

If capitalism is controlled, why are Citi and Chase continuing to break the law?

Why don't you list just one of the '10,000' and state why they went bankrupt.

Forum List

Back