How Come

How come you never hear about American Progressives hopping an Inner Tube in Miami and head for Fidel?

Free Healthcare, etc

Cuba is clearly far more Progressive than we'll ever be, how come Progressives are only whining about how great it is, why don't they act on it?

TubeProInnerTube.gif

Why don't you move out of New York State?

I'm not the one looking to "Fundamentally transform" NY State or the USA

The really insane Pub dupes believe progressives are communists lol...thanks for wrecking the world, taking no responsibility, and screwing up the recovery as much as possible...
The "recovery"? :dunno:

:lol:
I realize the more you watch Fox etc etc, the less you know, Pub dupe.
You appear to be terminal lol...We do have the best economy in the world now. BREAKING for functional morons...with no Pub bubble...
I never watch Fox or any news on TV. They are all liars.

How come you never hear about American Progressives hopping an Inner Tube in Miami and head for Fidel?

Free Healthcare, etc

Cuba is clearly far more Progressive than we'll ever be, how come Progressives are only whining about how great it is, why don't they act on it?

TubeProInnerTube.gif

You're the one living in a blue state when you could move to a red state.

Best economy? 49 MILLION on Food Stamps, 50 MILLION living below the POVERTY LEVEL, 93 MILLION out of the work force, and because all other nations are even worse off than we are, we are the BEST Economy in the world.... Makes one kind of teary eyed![/QUOTE

Way to burst the libs bubble. :eusa_clap:

Free Healthcare, etc

TubeProInnerTube.gif

Actually thinking of moving to a sailboat or a houseboat

Free Healthcare, etc

TubeProInnerTube.gif

Same reason that Castro doesn't come to live here. The elite are always above the rules that are imposed on the little people. Of course, the wealthy Dems know that they have their own set of rules and the useful idiots are still loving the free stuff. If those supporting the leftwing politicians knew what the future held, they would change in a hurry.

Free Healthcare, etc

TubeProInnerTube.gif

Actually thinking of moving to a sailboat or a houseboat

That would be awesome Just cruise around the caribbean jumping from island to island, drinking margaritas.

Jeebus what dismal tools. If you want a full recovery, help for the nonrich, and the rest of the world to recover, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!

No, fuckstick. You get out of the way. The sooner you left-wing Bolshevik fucks get beaten and the sooner you fuckers die out, the better off this country will be.

Jeebus what dismal tools. If you want a full recovery, help for the nonrich, and the rest of the world to recover, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!

No, fuckstick. You get out of the way. The sooner you left-wing Bolshevik fucks get beaten and the sooner you fuckers die out, the better off this country will be.
Sure. Thanks for allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest, longest wars ever, and a corrupt world depression. Great job! Not to mention the most mindless obstruction ever the last 6 years. Idiot.

Forum List

Back