How come...

Must be you.... Gunny stole your 'thanks'... what did you do to piss off the Big Gun? Just so the rest of us don't make the same faux pas.

Must be you.... Gunny stole your 'thanks'... what did you do to piss off the Big Gun? Just so the rest of us don't make the same faux pas.

I thought we were friends, last I knew. He does have his off days, though, where he doesn't like anybody. But this has been going on for quite some time. I went back and "thanked" you, but it didn't appear. Jes so's you know.

:eek: And now it's there. :confused: I've always suspected there's a strange little man residing somewhere in my tower who likes to play games. Hmmm...

Last edited:

I thought we were friends, last I knew. He does have his off days, though, where he doesn't like anybody. But this has been going on for quite some time. I went back and "thanked" you, but it didn't appear. Jes so's you know.

:eek: And now it's there. :confused: I've always suspected there's a strange little man residing somewhere in my tower who likes to play games. Hmmm...

GayBiker is in your tower? Holy crap! :eek:

Yes, you have a gremlin in your machine(that's what I named mine), I had a machine like that once,I got it in the 90's It lasted for 10 years.

Where is he anyway? Or should I ask... :eusa_shhh:

Yes, you have a gremlin in your machine(that's what I named mine), I had a machine like that once,I got it in the 90's It lasted for 10 years.

Mine's going on five. We'll probably both croak in another five.

Where is he anyway? Or should I ask... :eusa_shhh:

He's wandering around bemoaning neg reps. No sense of humor, that boy. :lol:

When I "thank" someone it sometimes doesn't show up?

So that's it. You've been thanking me continuously since you've been here, but I never saw it.

You're welcome!

hahano.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back