How come when there is a shooting, idiots say we need to ban guns and the NRA

Well many and most of the mass shooters here got their weapons legally or took them from their parents or relatives , who also got them legally.
I am talking about the mass shootings that happen in the inner city, why doesn't Obummer address the issue of Black on Black murder? Because it doesn't fit the liberal agenda.

View attachment 59190

You mean gang wars, yes we need to do something about them, that is a different subject as they do get their weapons illegally along with their drugs.
Why doesn't Obummer address that instead of making it harder for the law abiding citizen to protect themselves? Is it that, it is easier to take over a country when there isn't an armed populace? The night of long knives were thugs and murderers sworn to Hitler to do his bidding and get rid of his opponents. Could it happen in America, if people weren't allowed to have guns?

View attachment 59199

I wasn't aware that Hitler took over Germany and disarmed them. The German people were behind him, at least the maj. We also disarmed the Germans and Japanese during WWII.
Maybe if you watched the history channel or looked up the night of long knives on the internet you might LEARN something. Nah that would require work, and that is a dirty little 4 letter word not in your vocabulary. Go back to your parents basement and continue smoke dope and bitch and moan how crappy your life is. That is the liberal way.

View attachment 59203

Oh the Jewish history channel. LOL. I really don't like wasting time. I prefer to read, not watch TV. Oh my life is not crappy, but apparently yours is.

Tell me have you ever fired a rifle? Or been in the service? Or are you just in a militia.

Meet Kimberly Corban, the pro-gun rape survivor who challenged Obama on CNN
Corban wasn’t impressed.

“I would say it was more of a non-response,” she told The Post. “He kind of dodged the question.”

Saying Obama was working without a script or a teleprompter, Corban criticized the president’s insistence on talking about how guns endanger children every time he “got jammed” at the town hall. Doesn’t he understand that she has guns because she wants to keep her children safe in her family’s home?

“That’s where I understand this violence happens,” she said, mentioning that her daughter will be a year old soon. “It’s not just on the news. It’s not just in far-off places. My nightmares are real. They are my memories. I don’t want that for my own kid.”
The liberal media hardly ever talks about how a good guy/gal with a gun stops a crime because the liberal agenda is to get guns out of the hands of the citizens. This brave woman, who legally has guns, knows that it is the intention of O to make it very hard for people to purchase legal weapons. As for me, yes I defended your sorry ass from the USSR and the communists that would of taken your rights away. But that was a long time ago, and today, the communists have been voted in twice. If you didn't have people like me defending you, maybe those who raped in Germany would visit you? Obama is bringing in Muslim men in the droves , cause that is liberal compassion, but if one of them rapes you, is that compassionate? Dumbass women vote democrats even if it kills them.

Nobody said to ban guns nor the NRA.

And....lots of you fuckers said you wanted to ban Muslims. You are in upside-down backward land again.

Ever since the late 60's its been a marathon..... not a sprint.....It's a slow death

-Geaux

Please.....name the influential people in Washington who have ever said that they want to ban guns.

Since the 60's, we've seen a massive increase in gun ownership and no significant gun control legislation.

They never say it.... but there is no doubt that that i what some of them want.

I.e.:

Washington, D.C. now bans the possession of all handguns (though subject to a grandfather clause that allows handguns owned by residents before 1976) and the possession of rifles and shotguns unless they are locked and unloaded. It is thus illegal to keep any guns in such a way that they are readily available for self-defense. D.C. Code §§ 6-2311, 6-2312, 6-2372.

And that's just for starters.

Same reason various groups had to fight to get airbags into cars, which were opposed by the auto industry.
It saves lives.
A statement you know you cannot support.

LOL You really just live in your own little world don't you.
How did people survive back in the day when there were no Air Bags or Seatbelts and the speed limit was 75 mph? Because MOST people followed the law. But today with liberalism in full force, the immoral teachings are for people to rebel against the law, speed 20 or 30 miles over the speed limit, swerve back and force even when there is a traffic jam. You liberals have created this dangerous world, we have to live in it, but people like you scare the begeezus out of the rest of US. The difference between a Muslim and a Liberal? The Muslim will yell Allah ooh Akbar, while stabbing you in the back. A liberal will silently sneek up on you and stab you in the back while smiling.

Guns are safe. IF you follow the four rules of handling a gun you can't get shot. They have modern safety features and are one of the most regulated products in the country.

Same reason various groups had to fight to get airbags into cars, which were opposed by the auto industry.
It saves lives.

CBS Philly: Suspect in ambush shooting of officer 'says he did it in the name of Islam'
CBS Philly: Suspect in ambush shooting of officer ‘says he did it in the name of Islam’

Did you know that Philly has almost as strict gun laws as Chicago, Baltimore and NYC? How cold this Islam shooter get a gun? Since America is bending over backwards to appease Muslims, why are they hell bent on killing US? Didn't hope and change guy promise to lower the ocean and heal the planet?

Ban Guns?

Obama, like Merkel, wants to bring in thousands of 'refugees' / Syrian males. For months the attacks and rapes on host nation women perpetrated by these animals have been reported. On New Years Eve in Germany large, roaming bands of these pieces of shit animals surrounded, attacked, and raped German women. The number of these attacks overwhelmed the police force to the point they could not protect their own people. Since citizens are not allowed to carry guns these women were at the mercy of these Syrian POSes.

Obama, again, wants to bring 65,000 of these people here to the US while simultaneously trying to disarm American citizens. A military buddy of mine told me last night that he and his unit were told yesterday that Obama is planning to bring in and house a large number of these assholes where he is, on Tyndall AFB in Panama City, Fl. I told him if that is the case, make sure his wife and eligible daughters have their own gun, get training, and have a concealed carry permit ASAP!

Imagine how the media reports would have been different on 2 January...and NOW....had the citizens of Germany had the right to carry their own weapons! Instead of reporting large numbers of German women / girls being raped by Syrian pieces of shit the media would have been reporting about large numbers of Syrian pieces of shit being shot, killed, and wounded, their bodies having to be shoveled up off the street instead! THAT would have made for a much better story!

Merkel and some of her reps responded by urging the German women to:
Dress less enticingly
Travel together in numbers/groups
Try to avoid touching these Syrian males, remaining 10 feet away from them at all times
- How are you going to ride a bus or the train and do this)
....IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

F* THAT! I am not the one who will be 'assimilating' in MY own country. My wife and kids will NOT be the ones being asked to change their lifestyle, hide in their house, & travel in large groups to avoid being raped by these POS! If that starts happening her, Obama better be ready to fill a lot of body bags with Syrians, because here in America we carry guns, have the right to protect our own, and will KILL any MFer who tries to attack/rape our women!

Ban Guns?

Obama, like Merkel, wants to bring in thousands of 'refugees' / Syrian males. For months the attacks and rapes on host nation women perpetrated by these animals have been reported. On New Years Eve in Germany large, roaming bands of these pieces of shit animals surrounded, attacked, and raped German women. The number of these attacks overwhelmed the police force to the point they could not protect their own people. Since citizens are not allowed to carry guns these women were at the mercy of these Syrian POSes.

Obama, again, wants to bring 65,000 of these people here to the US while simultaneously trying to disarm American citizens. A military buddy of mine told me last night that he and his unit were told yesterday that Obama is planning to bring in and house a large number of these assholes where he is, on Tyndall AFB in Panama City, Fl. I told him if that is the case, make sure his wife and eligible daughters have their own gun, get training, and have a concealed carry permit ASAP!

Imagine how the media reports would have been different on 2 January...and NOW....had the citizens of Germany had the right to carry their own weapons! Instead of reporting large numbers of German women / girls being raped by Syrian pieces of shit the media would have been reporting about large numbers of Syrian pieces of shit being shot, killed, and wounded, their bodies having to be shoveled up off the street instead! THAT would have made for a much better story!

Merkel and some of her reps responded by urging the German women to:
Dress less enticingly
Travel together in numbers/groups
Try to avoid touching these Syrian males, remaining 10 feet away from them at all times
- How are you going to ride a bus or the train and do this)
....IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

F* THAT! I am not the one who will be 'assimilating' in MY own country. My wife and kids will NOT be the ones being asked to change their lifestyle, hide in their house, & travel in large groups to avoid being raped by these POS! If that starts happening her, Obama better be ready to fill a lot of body bags with Syrians, because here in America we carry guns, have the right to protect our own, and will KILL any MFer who tries to attack/rape our women!
Well, some women like Wassermanshits, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxhead, Bill Clinton's wife and Penelope here, need a Muslim wake up call, like what happened to the women in Germany. Sometimes the only way to wake up sheeple, is to shock them with the same treatment the liberals force on others. Unfortunately, that might be the first time they would be with a man in a long time.

Well, some women like Wassermanshits, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxhead, Bill Clinton's wife and Penelope here, need a Muslim wake up call, like what happened to the women in Germany. Sometimes the only way to wake up sheeple, is to shock them with the same treatment the liberals force on others. Unfortunately, that might be the first time they would be with a man in a long time.

A, I think there are some things even an Islamic / Syrian animal won't do. Pelosi, Boxer, and Hillary should be pretty safe... :(

A, I think there are some things even an Islamic / Syrian animal won't do. Pelosi, Boxer, and Hillary should be pretty safe... :(
You would be surprised that some of these "things" would do. As long as it has 2 legs and walks,(sometimes sheep also) they will do it , at any age.

It saves lives.

How did people survive back in the day when there were no Air Bags or Seatbelts and the speed limit was 75 mph? Because MOST people followed the law. But today with liberalism in full force, the immoral teachings are for people to rebel against the law, speed 20 or 30 miles over the speed limit, swerve back and force even when there is a traffic jam. You liberals have created this dangerous world, we have to live in it, but people like you scare the begeezus out of the rest of US. The difference between a Muslim and a Liberal? The Muslim will yell Allah ooh Akbar, while stabbing you in the back. A liberal will silently sneek up on you and stab you in the back while smiling.

You are late for your meds today.

It saves lives.

You are late for your meds today.
Isaac, Ask him to explain why Joan Rivers died. This guy is a hoot!

Obama mocks 'conspiracy' at forum on gun control This is more PROOF how stupid a liberal is. The left keeps saying we need to toughen gun laws, some places are so strict, that a law abiding citizen cannot purchase a gun to protect themselves. These places are called GUN FREE ZONES (killing zones for criminals). The chicken shit in chief, who resides in the Rainbow House, will never address how CRIMMINALS get their guns and use them on innocent people, because those committing the crimes would try to kill him and those trying to take those illegal guns away. Criminals don't do background checks, they purchase their guns from drug dealers and other means off the street. This is how stupid a liberal is.

Well many and most of the mass shooters here got their weapons legally or took them from their parents or relatives , who also got them legally.
I am talking about the mass shootings that happen in the inner city, why doesn't Obummer address the issue of Black on Black murder? Because it doesn't fit the liberal agenda.

View attachment 59190

You mean gang wars, yes we need to do something about them, that is a different subject as they do get their weapons illegally along with their drugs.

so you want to harass and punish the law abiding because of that

Its not the gangs that do these mass shootings. We need sticker gun laws, and also Trump is the only one bringing up about the gangs, finally someone talking about the gangs.

We need sticker gun laws

we have thousands of gun laws on the books now

what do you propose that would stop mass shootings

View attachment 59190

so you want to harass and punish the law abiding because of that

Its not the gangs that do these mass shootings. We need sticker gun laws, and also Trump is the only one bringing up about the gangs, finally someone talking about the gangs.

We need sticker gun laws

we have thousands of gun laws on the books now

what do you propose that would stop mass shootings
If you got rid of Liberalism(immorality is legal and if it feels good, do it) and went with Conservatism(The right to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness) there would be less mass shootings because more people would be happy. Liberalism is all about equality, where everyone is poor and everyone is miserable. When people are that, then they ruin everyone else's happiness. That is the liberal way.

Forum List

Back