How come when men get married they never see their male friends again

Since my make friends got married I have not seen them in 5 years. so once you get married as a man u never supposed to see your men friends again?

Im.supposed to be all in my wife's ass cheeks the rest of my life?

Never experienced that problem.
I made it clear to my bride that she wouldnt come between me and my buds before I married her.
I agree, however, marriage is not a prerequisite. Any important relationship partner should understand that their partner is not unidimensional and there are a variety of interests involved. In my experience that goes for a courtship, business relationship etc.

Since my make friends got married I have not seen them in 5 years. so once you get married as a man u never supposed to see your men friends again?

I made it clear to my bride that she wouldnt come between me and my buds before I married her.
I agree, however, marriage is not a prerequisite. Any important relationship partner should understand that their partner is not unidimensional and there are a variety of interests involved. In my experience that goes for a courtship, business relationship etc.

I learned from my first fiancee. She was a controlling bitch....

I learned from my first fiancee. She was a controlling bitch....
I have always followed my own destiny...Never minded not being in a relationship was always busy. I accept people for who they are and did not want to change them...I would not accept that from anyone either.

Ya you're right about this one..

God damn I had to give up my entire St elmos fire crew.. Giving up my girls "as friends " sucked the worse.. 20 years later I am still trying to find three of them.

But why did u do it

Got married.. Loved her little did I know how jealous she was..

You do know they can nag you to death and with hold sex.. But you do drift away.. Your friends get drift away when they get married also.

But was in the 1990s..with out facebook and the rest.. Are you telling me it's still the same today?

All we do we chat on facebook and see him spending time with the wife and kids

God damn I had to give up my entire St elmos fire crew.. Giving up my girls "as friends " sucked the worse.. 20 years later I am still trying to find three of them.

But why did u do it

You do know they can nag you to death and with hold sex.. But you do drift away.. Your friends get drift away when they get married also.

But was in the 1990s..with out facebook and the rest.. Are you telling me it's still the same today?

Damn you guys never get a beer or go play golf or something.. Yeah I get what you're saying..

Face book didn't change much..

Sometimes you do, that's why you take up golf. Or join a bowling team, or sailing club.

Sometimes you do, that's why you take up golf. Or join a bowling team, or sailing club.

Sometimes you do? huh?

But why did u do it

When you bring kids into the mix that changes everything.

That's not the same..

But why did u do it

sounds depressing to me

Some women insist on the undivided attention of their SO's. It's why I'm good with mine.

But why did u do it

sounds depressing to me

Not when they're your kids.

Sometimes you do? huh?

Actually no, I suck at golf but I had hope for you

Sometimes you do? huh?

Actually no, I suck at golf but I had hope for you

you suck at life

Life 745
Yarddog 0

Forum List

Back