How come when a team in the NFL starts 0-3 the white QB's job is safe?

It's so obvious Joe Flacco is intimidated by the black defensive players LOL
These are two tough defensive teams.

Notice the two quarterbacks in the building with Superbowl rings are both white? Where's Vicks ring?

Did he go to a Superbowl? If he did I'll give him credit for that.

He was close but he had a stupid coach

He was close and then he was sent to prison.

Ok I get it, all whites are perfect

Now...you are catching on.. :lol:

It's so obvious Joe Flacco is intimidated by the black defensive players LOL

Notice the two quarterbacks in the building with Superbowl rings are both white? Where's Vicks ring?

OMG do you realize I went to bed thinking FOR SURE the Steelers won? My dad just told me and I was like, "shut the fuck up". LOL. See son, this is why you don't have a black as your QB. They SUCK! LOL. I'm totally kidding. I was actually rooting for Vick. I love dogs but I forgive him.

I don't.

OMG do you realize I went to bed thinking FOR SURE the Steelers won? My dad just told me and I was like, "shut the fuck up". LOL. See son, this is why you don't have a black as your QB. They SUCK! LOL. I'm totally kidding. I was actually rooting for Vick. I love dogs but I forgive him.

I don't.

You wouldn't forgive him unless he became a Seahawk, then you would love him.

I don't.

Allen would NEVER hire a dog murderer.

I don't.

Sure, he would, if it meant wins. That is a given. He has hired questionable people before, he will do it again.

I don't.

Sure, he would, if it meant wins. That is a given. He has hired questionable people before, he will do it again.

If for some strange reason Allen hired Vick I would have to make a difficult decision. At this time I would lean towards abandoning my interest in the NFL.

I don't.

If for some strange reason Allen hired Vick I would have to make a difficult decision. At this time I would lean towards abandoning my interest in the NFL.

Whatever.

I don't.

Off topic, but I don't know when I'll get the chance. Seattle's defense totally couldn't stop the mighty Smokin Jimmy from not scoring. Top that! 0 points.

But when the black man starts 0-3 he needs to go because he sucks and has no skills. I noticed when the white QB struggles it's the offensive line not giving him protection but when the black man struggles it;s him. lol Joe Flacco and Matthew Stafford has not done shit all season and both of their teams are 0-3 and no talk of a QB switch. Looks like the white man gets a free pass to play like shit and the black man is pressured to be a star or he is out of the league

For example, the white guy who took over for my team named Brandon Weeden is a scrub but still employed for some reason. It was also obvious the coaches don;t trust him from the way he played yesterday so if that is the case why he is still on the team? A white man can be a backup QB for 13 years but if you black then you out of the league once you fall to backup status because the league sees a black backup as useless but the white back up is seen as a veteran

Excuse me while I go to the toilet lol

Rodney Peete. Charlie Batch.

/thread

;)

You think replacing the former Super Bowl MVP with Matt Schaub is a sound coaching decision? Or Matt Stafford with Dan Orlovsky. Dallas only has Kellen Moore and Matt Cassell behind Weeden. The other problem is your a Cowboys fan and Jerry Jones runs the team not the coach. What black qb was run out of the league after losing their starting job?

Cordell stewart
Doug williams
Donovan Mcnabb
RG3..........soon
Quincy Carter
Tavaris Jackson

hate it for you..there is no affirmative action positions awarded in the nfl if a negro can't hack it...next man up...

But when the black man starts 0-3 he needs to go because he sucks and has no skills. I noticed when the white QB struggles it's the offensive line not giving him protection but when the black man struggles it;s him. lol Joe Flacco and Matthew Stafford has not done shit all season and both of their teams are 0-3 and no talk of a QB switch. Looks like the white man gets a free pass to play like shit and the black man is pressured to be a star or he is out of the league.
Game 1 may have been Flacco's fault, but games 2 & 3 were the fault of the defense. At least get your facts straight. You don't dump an elite quarterback because of a few losses. Flacco went to the AFC Championship game as a rookie. He's taken his team to the playoffs 6 out of 7 years and never lost a first round game.

NFL records

Forum List

Back