How come voters get no blame for our national debt?

CaughtInTheMid

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2012
It's been since 1952 since we had a day where our national debt decreased. How come the voters get a pass on this issue? If it were important enough to us, we would simply vote those out that governed in a manner that increased our debt (and would consistently do so until we had only politicians who governed in a fiscally responsible manner).

How come we get a pass and then get to blame the people that WE voted into office (since both parties have run up massive debt, that would be most of us)? Sure, they should get a ton of blame, but how come the people who put them there get to pass the blame and then sit around and complain like we're not complicit?

I didnt vote in any of shitbags. Except for Obama. What a fucking mistake that was. I blame it on his outright lies and mistruths he told to get elected.

Any other instance and who I choose never wins. Paul prolly wont win either, but Im gonna keep swinging till the end.

It's been since 1952 since we had a day where our national debt decreased. How come the voters get a pass on this issue? If it were important enough to us, we would simply vote those out that governed in a manner that increased our debt (and would consistently do so until we had only politicians who governed in a fiscally responsible manner).

How come we get a pass and then get to blame the people that WE voted into office (since both parties have run up massive debt, that would be most of us)? Sure, they should get a ton of blame, but how come the people who put them there get to pass the blame and then sit around and complain like we're not complicit?
DON'T BE SILLY,WE LOVE DEBT,SPENDING,BORROWING,LOW TAXES,DEBT,MORE DEBT....WE ARE AMERICAN. tor NO BLAME THE PEOPLE,NOT THE POLITICANS

Last edited:
I didnt vote in any of shitbags. Except for Obama. What a fucking mistake that was. I blame it on his outright lies and mistruths he told to get elected.

Any other instance and who I choose never wins. Paul prolly wont win either, but Im gonna keep swinging till the end.

I dont accept any blame there either. It was Obama or McCain. I have ZERO doubts that anything would be better under McCain. Probably much worse.

it's the congress that spends the money. that's what the OP was mainly about (although the president does have an affect).

"We" don't get a pass. However, only some of us are responsible, not all of us. I blame all the parasites in this country for the debt on a daily basis. However, you'll never see a politician do that.

"We" don't get a pass. However, only some of us are responsible, not all of us. I blame all the parasites in this country for the debt on a daily basis. However, you'll never see a politician do that.

the D's and R's have run up our debt every day since 1952. shouldn't the voters who voted for D's and R's, during that period, get a huge chunk of the blame?

If they blamed themselves they would have to go against their brainwashing. They will never vote out the corrupt politicians because doing so might allow the other party to gain the upper hand. They somehow believe that by putting party before country, they're putting country before party. That it's their duty as Americans to make sure the corrupt overspender from their party beats the corrupt overspender from the other party.

...They somehow believe that by putting party before country, they're putting country before party...

that really is true

If thats the case then why is Barrys DOJ screaming bloody murder about having an ID to vote?? Barrys Dem DOJ.

Don't give me that shit about how hard it is for minorities to get ID. They have no problem getting ID so they drive a car and cash on on social services.

They dont, if you where one of the dumbasses who voted in a politician that went to washington and became fiscally irresponsible, you are just as much to blame as the politician.

because the republican party has cheated to win elections for decades.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nz305xKntI]History of democrat voter fraud and black opression. VOTER FRAUD BY DEMOCRATS AINT NEW! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTpkiXCX5p0]Democrat Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania - YouTube[/ame]
Just two of many. Just think ACORN dipshit.

We, the voters asked for debt

We want federal programs, earmarks for our district and freebees. We also want our taxes cut.

If a candidate tried to cut programs we use, we didn't vote for him. If a candidate tried to raise taxes, we didn't vote for him

We just get what we vote for

Forum List

Back