How come USMB don't wish conservatives Happy Birthday?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I just noticed it checking my emails, all the other sites wished me a happy B-day yesterday...........

Let me guess USMB only sends birthday wishes to lefty posters on here... This place is SOOOOOOOOooooooooooo biased and leans left.

upload_2019-5-5_15-54-11.jpeg

I just noticed it checking my emails, all the other sites wished me a happy B-day yesterday...........

Let me guess USMB only sends birthday wishes to lefty posters on here... This place is SOOOOOOOOooooooooooo biased and leans left.

View attachment 259557
Because you are all older than dirt, and they feel it might be rude...?

I am practically dehydrated from all the tears b/c none of you fucks wished me a 'Happy Birthday' this week. :crybaby:

I am practically dehydrated from all the tears b/c none of you fucks wished me a 'Happy Birthday' this week. :crybaby:

Speaking of that I was in the hospital Wednesday, I was fine when I went to bed and woke up around 2 am an water was pouring out of every orifice of my body, it was gross, it was like I drank 2 bottles of jack (And I didn't drink at all) had to go to the hospital and get 2.5 liters of IV, they said I got the flu? I was fine after that.

Speaking of that I was in the hospital Wednesday, I was fine when I went to bed and woke up around 2 am an water was pouring out of every orifice of my body, it was gross, it was like I drank 2 bottles of jack (And I didn't drink at all) had to go to the hospital and get 2.5 liters of IV, they said I got the flu? I was fine after that.
Glad you are better, bear!

View attachment 259557

Happy belated birthday

Happy Birthday! I am glad you're feeling better. I had my favorite meal, with my favorite person, and, I bought tickets to my favorite symphony. It was a wonderful day. Hope yours was as well. Cheers.

Forum List

Back