How come this board doesn't have a forum for...m

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Finance and Real estate?

To have a discussion about renting or buying a house or saving money, investments, or best credit cards

Finance and Real estate?

To have a discussion about renting or buying a house or saving money, investments, or best credit cards
I agree, my piggy bank is full, what ever should I do with my coins??? LOLOLOLOLOL. Seriously, with all the internet venues to discuss this with and learn, you want to have it here? LOLOLOLOL

Finance and Real estate?

I agree, my piggy bank is full, what ever should I do with my coins??? LOLOLOLOLOL. Seriously, with all the internet venues to discuss this with and learn, you want to have it here? LOLOLOLOL

One of the fewest times I will agree with Tigerred and this is one site I would not want financial advice from.

Not saying that everyone in here are nutters but you know very well many are.

Oh, my advice to you not to invest into crack, prostitutes and hooch...

Finance and Real estate?

One of the fewest times I will agree with Tigerred and this is one site I would not want financial advice from.

You post like a man with no money

Finance and Real estate?

What is your pin number again?

Also need your debit card number again?

Once you send me that information my day will be good, oh wait you don't have two pennies to rub together so forget it!

Last edited:
Finance and Real estate?

It's incredible that people go a full blown Joe McCarthy over these opinions isn't it?

Finance and Real estate?

Did you just roll a bum?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Finance and Real estate?

Once you send me that information my day will be good, oh wait you don't have two pennies to rub together so forget it!

Get your money UP

Finance and Real estate?

Get your money UP

Well unless you carry two bills ( two hundred ) daily you have nothing on me.

Now some fatherly advice and do not breed...

Get your money UP

Well unless you carry two bills ( two hundred ) daily you have nothing on me.

Now some fatherly advice and do not breed...

I don't like kids so that's not going to happen

Forum List

Back