How come there are no Internet "GOP/Conservative" science sites?

Half the murder in this country is caused by that 13% you praise.

That isn't the culture I want for America :(

You must have statistics to back that up. I know right wingers go on endlessly about how blacks with guns are so dangerous. Then you find out that two thirds of all gun related deaths are suicide. And nearly all are white with most being white guys in Red States. That leaves a third of all gun related deaths. Among that third are polices shootings, white mass murderers and little Jimmy finding daddy's gun and shooting his baby sister.

So you say blacks are a higher proportion of convicts. And when you start looking that up, you find out they are arrested at much higher rates, they are incarcerated for much longer than whites for the same crimes. Much more likely to be convicted.

Seems like every month, there is a new story about a black guy exonerated from a crime he didn't commit because of DNA.

And now, a young black can be shot dead in the street for doing no more than walking to the store and buying a piece of candy.

:lol:
You really have your head in the sand don't you.

In other words, you believe right wing propaganda and have no actual information that supports it. Got it!

I have 36 years experience in oil and gas operations. That includes 36 years experience with federal, state and local operational codes, edicts, mandates, rules, and regulations.

You, on the other hand, don't got dick.

Fuck you, you worthless prick.

Then it should be easy for you to prove:

Why do Liberals deny the science behind hydraulic fracturing?

Or exploration, drilling and production?

Go ahead.

I'm waiting.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Right wingers are racist because their party is 90% white?

So does that mean Newtown, CT is racist? It's 95% white.

That's actually a "result" of being racist. A "result" right wingers seem very, very happy with. Wouldn't you agree?

Newtown is far from Conservative. Perhaps you've not noticed.

What I HAVE noticed is that you managed to skip over all this:

Their leaders, like Gingrich, say young blacks don't know how to work and should be employed as janitors.

Spokesmen like Billo say even worse.

Republicans have used scary images of black people politically to terrorize their own base for decades.

Republicans feel Trayvon Martin deserved to be murdered when he was only walking home from a store after buying some candy. That anyone should be able to walk up to any black person and demand to know who they are and where they are going.

The whole voter suppression thing is an actual attack. As brutal as a cross burning.

Can you say with a straight fact that these Republicans don't feel they are "better" than black people?

mission accomplished rdean ;) You sent the rw deniers into a tizzy again :lol:

I was actually hoping the come up with some right wing "science" sites. I can only imagine how entertaining that would be.

That's actually a "result" of being racist. A "result" right wingers seem very, very happy with. Wouldn't you agree?

Newtown is far from Conservative. Perhaps you've not noticed.

What I HAVE noticed is that you managed to skip over all this:

Their leaders, like Gingrich, say young blacks don't know how to work and should be employed as janitors.

Republicans have used scary images of black people politically to terrorize their own base for decades.

Republicans feel Trayvon Martin deserved to be murdered when he was only walking home from a store after buying some candy. That anyone should be able to walk up to any black person and demand to know who they are and where they are going.

The whole voter suppression thing is an actual attack. As brutal as a cross burning.

Can you say with a straight fact that these Republicans don't feel they are "better" than black people?

Ok, so you can't refute what I said. I know that you aren't all that bright so I wanted to make sure you understood what I was saying and not overwhelm you with information. So onto the next fallacy:

Gingrich isn't a leader on the right. He's a "has been."

Gingrich is better then Cruz or Rubio....

At least he's pro science ;)

and understands how to run a first world country...Every first world nation in the history of man has one thing in common; the ability to innovate and develop technology.

Cutting the shit out of everything isn't the way to do it.

Also Rdean,

The fbi stats prove that they cause 5 times per captia murder rates. The top 20 worse places to be all have a large population of them.

There are different gay science organizations.

Welcome » NOGLSTP

National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals

There's a ton of black organizations.

Society of Black Scientists and Engineers

And Hispanic.

Home | SACNAS - Hispanic/Chicano and Native American scientists

MAES - Latinos in Science and Engineering

Just as many for women.

Association for Women in Science

But trying to find a GOP science group you get these kinds of sites:

GOP Lawmakers an Embarrassment on Science

The Anti-Science Science Committee

Conservatives Lose Faith in Science over Last 40 Years: Scientific American

Conservative Trust Of Science At All Time Low, Study Confirms

Considering we are living in a technological world where science is king, what is it Republicans and Conservatives think they are doing?

Why are there no sites for Democratic Scientists? I am sure you looked for them but didn't find them, is there a reason for that? Why would anyone think that skin color, sexual preference, or gender has anything to do with science? Are you one of those idiots that think God put people on different continents to keep them separate?

rdean,

Real science has nothing to do with politics. Hence, Real Scientists don't mix politics with science.

*helpfully*

boe

sigh

Let's try it again. From post #24:

When blacks or gays or Hispanics or women promote science, it's not driven by ideology. They are simply putting something together for the next generation. Remember, it's your kind who complain that blacks are lazy and only want handouts. So here are black scientists working to interest the next generation of blacks to become scientists and so on.

See? Right wingers put their ideology over the welfare of their kids. In fact, their hatred of minorities is their ideology. At least others are trying to move their children into the future, but Republicans seem to want to keep their spawn in the mud.

If they weren't driven by ideology they wouldn't be pointing out that they are black, or gay, or anything else.

That should be obvious, if you didn't care more about skin color than science.

rdean,

Real science has nothing to do with politics. Hence, Real Scientists don't mix politics with science.

*helpfully*

boe

sigh

Let's try it again. From post #24:

When blacks or gays or Hispanics or women promote science, it's not driven by ideology. They are simply putting something together for the next generation. Remember, it's your kind who complain that blacks are lazy and only want handouts. So here are black scientists working to interest the next generation of blacks to become scientists and so on.

See? Right wingers put their ideology over the welfare of their kids. In fact, their hatred of minorities is their ideology. At least others are trying to move their children into the future, but Republicans seem to want to keep their spawn in the mud.

If you think that adding race baiting to the equation supports your argument, you are seriously deluded.

You are talking to rdean.

why are there no sites for democratic scientists? I am sure you looked for them but didn't find them, is there a reason for that? Why would anyone think that skin color, sexual preference, or gender has anything to do with science? Are you one of those idiots that think god put people on different continents to keep them separate?

b-i-n-g-o!!

Anyone that advances science no matter what race = good.

Why should we put people into groups? Isn't that racist?

Grouping people by race isn't "racist". Racist is when you think you are better than someone else because of their race. See the difference?

We know right wingers are racist for several reasons:

Their party is 90% white.

USMB Republicans post endless anti black threads.

loot.jpg

You want to see racist?

Take a look at Detroit.

The Best Map Ever Made of America's Racial Segregation | Wired Design | Wired.com

Are you admitting that you are an idiot?
I guess you are implying that conservatives do not spread propaganga? Really, it's like talking to children.

I guess you think skin color and sexual preference makes a difference in science.
Did I say that? Is this how you refute things by bringing up something unrelated to what I said? I'm not getting into the OP. I just had a problem with the nonsensical claim by Spoonman which you seem to agree with or maybe you don't?

Forum List

Back