How come the policies that got us in this mess are working?

Barry44, it's not a black and white world you seem to imagine it is and NONE of us are the caracatures that you apparently think we are.

I'm sure it must be nice to live in your simplistic world of white hats and blacks one but those of us living in the real world aren't impressed by the childish thinking of those of you who don't.

you thanked him for this stupid post. That was a personal attack, but hey...

Show where I ever said anything of the sort. I am not supporting anything. I am telling you what Obama will do.

Don't every say I said things I haven't said or implied. That's far right and far left wack stuff to do that.

did you not co-sign to post 44??? yes you did and it was a contradiction to your other post. Then you co-signed to a senseless personal attack against me that had no merit.

What? That Bush's tax cuts added to the debt? That is not a personal attack against you. That is true.

But read this, and take it personally, bud. You are lying.

Where you contradicted yourself, was when you said liberals would argue that if the bush tax cuts were not in place the over all economy would be in much better shape. Then you co-signed to a post that liberals never said tax cuts were hurting the economy. You're caught, just face it.

Your, Barry, are lying through your teeth, or you can't read clearly. Here is the post "I've never heard anyone say that the Bush tax cuts created an economic meltdown. What I've heard is that the Bush tax cuts added to the growing national debt (You know, that thing that conservatives say they hate?) because they weren't paid for." This you can take as a personal attack for lying, for taking words out of context. A very stupid thing of you to do.

I put the evidence right in front of your face, and that still doesn't stop you from defending your dishonesty. You're a piece of work Jake.

I put the evidence right in front of your face, and that still doesn't stop you from defending your dishonesty. You're a piece of work Jake.

I put it in your face, metaphorically kicked your ass, and you are standing there with runny red eyes being immorally stubborn in the corner. :lol:

barrysucks is an excellent name for you.

I put it in your face, metaphorically kicked your ass, and you are standing there with runny red eyes being immorally stubborn in the corner. :lol:

...helps you sleep.

...helps you sleep.

Your evidence is not evidence. Bush ran up the debt, no way to deny that. I opposed Iraq, I opposed financing it off the budget, I opposed the senior prescriptions, I opposed NCLB, and I opposed the Patriot Act.

If you support him in any or all of these matters, you are a right wing progressive statist, while I am a small government civil libertarian who wants a smaller budge.

And that does help me sleep at night. :lol:

...helps you sleep.

Your evidence is not evidence. Bush ran up the debt, no way to deny that. I opposed Iraq, I opposed financing it off the budget, I opposed the senior prescriptions, I opposed NCLB, and I opposed the Patriot Act.

If you support him in any or all of these matters, you are a right wing progressive statist, while I am a small government civil libertarian who wants a smaller budge.

And that does help me sleep at night. :lol:

What are you even talking about? :lol::cuckoo:

BarrySucks simply sux in comprehension. He does not get it. Hey, that's OK. You are an American, thank heavens. You would not make it elsewhere.

BarrySucks simply sux in comprehension. He does not get it. Hey, that's OK. You are an American, thank heavens. You would not make it elsewhere.

Now youre libertarian?

:lmao:

Why the change Jake? I dont have to post your comments about libertarians do I?

Two threads today thanking Obama for the great surge in employment and the stock market indexes. Liberals have made it a taking point that the Bush tax cuts created a economic meltdown. So how come we're getting all this wonderful data with them still in place????

Okay, so now that you have acknowledged that the president's policies are working, how about trying to convince all your idiot pals who claim otherwise that they are full of shit?

Two threads today thanking Obama for the great surge in employment and the stock market indexes. Liberals have made it a taking point that the Bush tax cuts created a economic meltdown. So how come we're getting all this wonderful data with them still in place????

Okay, so now that you have acknowledged that the president's policies are working, how about trying to convince all your idiot pals who claim otherwise that they are full of shit?

What policies are working?

Try to be specific.

I wonder how much longer before the Welfare/Warfare Party starts to imprison those who question their statistics?!?!?!?

"Argentina's novel solution to inflation? Silence anyone with evidence that it exists. The Argentinian government issued $125,000 fines and criminal charges to at least two private economists who published data contradicting official inflation figures, The Washington Post reports."

Forum List

Back