How come the media never mentioned that Warren had no ancestors in the USA 10-gen ago

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
Instead of bringing this to light, the media chose to give 100 percent coverage to the first person killed and chopped up in the History of Saudi Arabia.

The test proves that Warren has no Cherokee blood because her family was not even in the USA 10 generations ago.

I also notice no Harvard professors are defending her lie

Instead of bringing this to light, the media chose to give 100 percent coverage to the first person killed and chopped up in the History of Saudi Arabia.

The test proves that Warren has no Cherokee blood because her family was not even in the USA 10 generations ago.

If they don't mention it, in their tiny little feverish minds it never happened.

If they don't mention it, in their tiny little feverish minds it never happened.
Warren is 1/32nd Florida Cockroach

I heard somewhere that she's 32/64ths Velociraptor...

latest

latest
i wonder if beavers/ground hogs in Massachusetts are running around claiming they are 1/32nd Elizabeth Warren

latest
i wonder if beavers/ground hogs in Massachusetts are running around claiming they are 1/32nd Elizabeth Warren

No self-respecting beaver I know of would claim to be related to that POS.

latest
If you believe the DNA, we are all Africans...………………….

latest

They do like pushing that narrative, don't they? Personally, liberals are descended from pond scum, since they are the ones who believe in Darwinism and evolutionary theory.

Not me though: I'm directly descended from God, who created Adam and Eve in His own image. :biggrin:

latest

They do like pushing that narrative, don't they? Personally, liberals are descended from pond scum, since they are the ones who believe in Darwinism and evolutionary theory.

Not me though: I'm directly descended from God, who created Adam and Eve in His own image. :biggrin:

Interestingly enough, when humanity moves to another planet, and begins engineering life that will thrive there. God is proven, and we were made in his image.

New Topics

Forum List

Back