How come no one has been charged with a crime in the GOP Planned Parenthood "fiasco"?

The latest PP scandal indicates that a PP rep offered to work out a way to furnish a client with a fully formed dead baby. If you wondered how Nazis got away with the holocaust look no further than the liberal defense of PP.

The latest PP scandal indicates that a PP rep offered to work out a way to furnish a client with a fully formed dead baby. If you wondered how Nazis got away with the holocaust look no further than the liberal defense of PP.

You are utterly ignorant of history.

Hey, what happened to the cannibal baby thread?

I was just starting to have fun with that one!!

This is as big a lie as the current lie that says the Navy Officer who shot the Chattanooga shooter is going to be charged by the government because he wasn't supposed to have a weapon on him! How can Obama do it! Why does he hate our service members so much!

Except it's all a lie perpetuated by the Gateway Pundit and Allen West. No, the Navy officer won't be charged. The Navy hadn't even thought about charging him. All a lie, just like this bogus Planned Parenthood crap.

Just for the record, 97% of PP's services are cancer screenings, fertility treatments, check-ups and the like. All life-saving or pro-life things. 3% of their services are abortions and the Hyde Amendment is still law, which means they're just lying when they say taxpayer money is funding abortions. It isn't.

Republicans don't care about the truth. They have figured out that they can't win simply by presenting their policies. So they have embraced the big and small lies as their only and last option. They are desperate and winning for them has trumped all other considerations.

Democracy doesn't work for conservatives any more.
Whatever lets you sleep at night. Here's a hint. Let go of the irrational hate, you'll feel a lot better.

Sorry to disappoint you, I feel sorry for conservatives I don't hate them. Con-media has pretty much brainwashed 28% of them into nothing more than pavlovian dogs. Its sad and not something to be angry about.

Reality is what it is, Republicans have given up on democracy in America. Voter suppression, lying, propaganda via Faux News et al points to a cohort of people who see their world shrinking and no way to stop it. Change is upon them.

I mean what political party would allow a tv channel to dictate what their presidential primary would look like and who can run for president in their party.

You Republicans have to face facts, your party is no more. The keys have been handed over to Rupert Murdoch and he will decide who runs and who doesn't in your party. Why would you defend such a thing? Why would you remain in this political party?

Form your own, that YOU own. I think the more political parties there are the healthier for any democracy. It is far past time the two party system was destroyed. Most other democracies have many parties contending, its time for he U.S. to join them.
No doubt the current crop of Republicans have no gonads. They need to to go. What party have you formed?

Because no one can have an opinion about anything unless they are doing it right?

Red herring meet strawman. These two fallacies along with ad absurdum and ad hominem are the only arguments conservatives have.

And they are always wielded as an appeal to emotion.

So you, I'm sure, can't have an opinion about anything unless you are doing it so you'll need to leave this message board. Bitch ain't it.
You advocated that I form a party. Why are you getting defensive when I ask if you have done it yourself? Everything you whined about can be safely applied to the democrat party as well, so what's your beef about the Republican party?

Well then if that were true don't you think charges would have been filed where this allegedly took place. Why do you think that is? Is Das Fuhrer(I love you fucking loons) forcing the local prosecutors to back off or something? Why?

Republicans don't care about the truth. They have figured out that they can't win simply by presenting their policies. So they have embraced the big and small lies as their only and last option. They are desperate and winning for them has trumped all other considerations.

Democracy doesn't work for conservatives any more.
Whatever lets you sleep at night. Here's a hint. Let go of the irrational hate, you'll feel a lot better.

Sorry to disappoint you, I feel sorry for conservatives I don't hate them. Con-media has pretty much brainwashed 28% of them into nothing more than pavlovian dogs. Its sad and not something to be angry about.

Reality is what it is, Republicans have given up on democracy in America. Voter suppression, lying, propaganda via Faux News et al points to a cohort of people who see their world shrinking and no way to stop it. Change is upon them.

I mean what political party would allow a tv channel to dictate what their presidential primary would look like and who can run for president in their party.

You Republicans have to face facts, your party is no more. The keys have been handed over to Rupert Murdoch and he will decide who runs and who doesn't in your party. Why would you defend such a thing? Why would you remain in this political party?

Form your own, that YOU own. I think the more political parties there are the healthier for any democracy. It is far past time the two party system was destroyed. Most other democracies have many parties contending, its time for he U.S. to join them.
No doubt the current crop of Republicans have no gonads. They need to to go. What party have you formed?

Because no one can have an opinion about anything unless they are doing it right?

Red herring meet strawman. These two fallacies along with ad absurdum and ad hominem are the only arguments conservatives have.

So you, I'm sure, can't have an opinion about anything unless you are doing it so you'll need to leave this message board. Bitch ain't it.
You advocated that I form a party. Why are you getting defensive when I ask if you have done it yourself? Everything you whined about can be safely applied to the democrat party as well, so what's your beef about the Republican party?

Read.

Read.
Sounds like selective outrage to me.

Forum List

Back