How come no one has been charged with a crime in the GOP Planned Parenthood "fiasco"?

This is as big a lie as the current lie that says the Navy Officer who shot the Chattanooga shooter is going to be charged by the government because he wasn't supposed to have a weapon on him! How can Obama do it! Why does he hate our service members so much!

Except it's all a lie perpetuated by the Gateway Pundit and Allen West. No, the Navy officer won't be charged. The Navy hadn't even thought about charging him. All a lie, just like this bogus Planned Parenthood crap.

Just for the record, 97% of PP's services are cancer screenings, fertility treatments, check-ups and the like. All life-saving or pro-life things. 3% of their services are abortions and the Hyde Amendment is still law, which means they're just lying when they say taxpayer money is funding abortions. It isn't.

Republicans don't care about the truth. They have figured out that they can't win simply by presenting their policies. So they have embraced the big and small lies as their only and last option. They are desperate and winning for them has trumped all other considerations.

Democracy doesn't work for conservatives any more.
Don't forget voter suppression. One area they lead the country.

This is as big a lie as the current lie that says the Navy Officer who shot the Chattanooga shooter is going to be charged by the government because he wasn't supposed to have a weapon on him! How can Obama do it! Why does he hate our service members so much!

Except it's all a lie perpetuated by the Gateway Pundit and Allen West. No, the Navy officer won't be charged. The Navy hadn't even thought about charging him. All a lie, just like this bogus Planned Parenthood crap.

Just for the record, 97% of PP's services are cancer screenings, fertility treatments, check-ups and the like. All life-saving or pro-life things. 3% of their services are abortions and the Hyde Amendment is still law, which means they're just lying when they say taxpayer money is funding abortions. It isn't.

Republicans don't care about the truth. They have figured out that they can't win simply by presenting their policies. So they have embraced the big and small lies as their only and last option. They are desperate and winning for them has trumped all other considerations.

Whatever lets you sleep at night. Here's a hint. Let go of the irrational hate, you'll feel a lot better.

How come nobody else has been charged with crimes when we have the most crime-ridden administration since President Grant???

Don't you think it just may be that Obama's administration turns a blind eye to illegal behavior by Liberals????

Because truthiness is in the eye of the dumbshits swayed by the propaganda videos, opps did I say dumbshits, I mean beholder.

Anyone been charged yet?
you got that proof yet?....
Well I've seen the phoney IDs, CA laws broken, and I've seen the website, IRS rules broken, and of course the lawsuits from the people they signed non-disclosure agreements with. I'd say they are pretty well fucked, but they knew that was coming of course...
the proof im asking for from big talk dean has nothing to do with that....he knows what im talking about...he will continue to play his game to avoid answering it im sure of that.......

lets not forget saying things about someone you cant back up....one area in this forum were you are the leader....got that proof yet big talk?...

Yes that is part of it. They have a whole toolbox they are using to try to win elections by any means necessary. Again, their ideas and policies are rejected so they have to lie and cheat.

Whatever lets you sleep at night. Here's a hint. Let go of the irrational hate, you'll feel a lot better.

Sorry to disappoint you, I feel sorry for conservatives I don't hate them. Con-media has pretty much brainwashed 28% of them into nothing more than pavlovian dogs. Its sad and not something to be angry about.

Reality is what it is, Republicans have given up on democracy in America. Voter suppression, lying, propaganda via Faux News et al points to a cohort of people who see their world shrinking and no way to stop it. Change is upon them.

I mean what political party would allow a tv channel to dictate what their presidential primary would look like and who can run for president in their party.

You Republicans have to face facts, your party is no more. The keys have been handed over to Rupert Murdoch and he will decide who runs and who doesn't in your party. Why would you defend such a thing? Why would you remain in this political party?

Form your own, that YOU own. I think the more political parties there are the healthier for any democracy. It is far past time the two party system was destroyed. Most other democracies have many parties contending, its time for he U.S. to join them.

How come nobody else has been charged with crimes when we have the most crime-ridden administration since President Grant???

Don't you think it just may be that Obama's administration turns a blind eye to illegal behavior by Liberals????

Because truthiness is in the eye of the dumbshits swayed by the propaganda videos, opps did I say dumbshits, I mean beholder.

The most crime ridden administration in US history is the Ronald Reagan administration by far. Reagan should have spent his last years in prison. He literally thought the Constitution was toilet paper to be used and thrown in the trash.

Which he did on a regular basis.

The most crime ridden administration in US history is the Ronald Reagan administration by far. Reagan should have spent his last years in prison. He literally thought the Constitution was toilet paper to be used and thrown in the trash.

Certainly one of the most corrupt but he has a lot of company.

Most corrupt administration in U.S. history

"The Harding administration saw much scandal for its 2 ½ years. The President died mysteriously in San Francisco after contracting influenza. His wife returned immediately to Washington, D.C., and burned all of his papers.¹"

Certainly one of the most corrupt but he has a lot of company.

Most corrupt administration in U.S. history

"The Harding administration saw much scandal for its 2 ½ years. The President died mysteriously in San Francisco after contracting influenza. His wife returned immediately to Washington, D.C., and burned all of his papers.¹"

I know there were others that were bad but Ronald Reagan did commit high crimes and treason. He should have been in prison for life. List of Reagan administration convictions.

Just read the list of names and the positions they held in the Reagan administration. It is a conservative who's who of conservative criminals that were convicted.

How many in Obama's administration? Do a search, I can't find one. Yet cons will scream all day that Obama is corrupt and Raygun a saint. It is mass mental delusion.

Sorry to disappoint you, I feel sorry for conservatives I don't hate them. Con-media has pretty much brainwashed 28% of them into nothing more than pavlovian dogs. Its sad and not something to be angry about.

Reality is what it is, Republicans have given up on democracy in America. Voter suppression, lying, propaganda via Faux News et al points to a cohort of people who see their world shrinking and no way to stop it. Change is upon them.

I mean what political party would allow a tv channel to dictate what their presidential primary would look like and who can run for president in their party.

You Republicans have to face facts, your party is no more. The keys have been handed over to Rupert Murdoch and he will decide who runs and who doesn't in your party. Why would you defend such a thing? Why would you remain in this political party?

Form your own, that YOU own. I think the more political parties there are the healthier for any democracy. It is far past time the two party system was destroyed. Most other democracies have many parties contending, its time for he U.S. to join them.
No doubt the current crop of Republicans have no gonads. They need to to go. What party have you formed?

So what happens when no one is charged? What happens to the women that will no longer get cancer screening, contraception and pre-natal care from Planned Parenthood? Will those women vote GOP?

Ummm....Any woman can get cancer screenings and other health care services through the ACA. Women can also get 'free' contraceptives from just about anywhere these days, thanks to Liberals.

What can NOT be done at hospitals, other clinics, etc is later-term and partial birth abortions, have the babies hacked into pieces and their parts sold for profit, or have whole aborted babies sold for cash or Lamborginis. That's where Planned Parenthood comes in.

And for all you PP-supporters, do you know the origin of PP? Do you know who Margaret Sanger is...or what the 'Negro Project' is? If you don't know, you should probably do some research. If 'Black Lives Matter' then anyone who supports THAT group should read about Margaret Sanger and thos 'Negro Project'. Planned Parenthood was the result of a plan designed to use abortions to control the black population, to even - as some described it - to commit 'genocide'.

No doubt the current crop of Republicans have no gonads. They need to to go. What party have you formed?

Because no one can have an opinion about anything unless they are doing it right?

Red herring meet strawman. These two fallacies along with ad absurdum and ad hominem are the only arguments conservatives have.

And they are always wielded as an appeal to emotion.

So you, I'm sure, can't have an opinion about anything unless you are doing it so you'll need to leave this message board. Bitch ain't it.

The people who went undercover probably broke some laws.

Many states do have a wiretap laws stating you can't audio record someone without their permission.

I think it is legal to safely record someone w/o their knowledge if in a public place.
Legality of recording by civilians - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And

The legal limits of recording conduct and conversations Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press

Lol, apparently the OP didn't make the word 'Republican' big enough.

Republican
And apparently YOU are too stupid to realize that charges probably need to be filed by OBOZO'S CORRUPT DOJ.

Read slowly, or have someone read it to you:

Gov. Mike Pence, a Republican, on July 16 ordered an investigation of Planned Parenthood facilities in Indianapolis, Bloomington and Merrillville to see if organs from aborted fetuses were being sold. He was among a number of conservative lawmakers around the country who have called for investigations after an anti-abortion group circulated a video it made secretly showing some of its national officials discussing how they obtain organs from aborted fetuses for research. Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest provider of abortions, has said its donations of fetal tissue for research are legal.

Cockrum said Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky holds "compliance with all laws and regulations as an imperative."

Many states do have a wiretap laws stating you can't audio record someone without their permission.

I think it is legal to safely record someone w/o their knowledge if in a public place.

That might ok the conversations at the restaurant(since it is in the public arena), but inside the clinic?

Depending on the state, there maybe some legal issues. PP facility, although open to the public, is not public in the office, meeting room or clinic area.

But then, I doubt CMP really cares about the legality of their actions as long as it produce the key results. T

That might ok the conversations at the restaurant(since it is in the public arena), but inside the clinic?

Depending on the state, there maybe some legal issues. PP facility, although open to the public, is not public in the office, meeting room or clinic area.

But then, I doubt CMP really cares about the legality of their actions as long as it produce the key results. T

California requires all party consent to taping. Any taping where PP had an expectation of privacy would be illegal.

Having said that, I'm quite certain there's not an anti-abortion nut on this forum who cares whether or not the recordings were legal.

Forum List

Back