How come no one cares about the 800 black babies planned parenthood will flush today

What companies do you own?

sextoy is just engaging in wishful thinking. She wants the economy to tank because Trump

i do? lol.....

Tell me how tariffs and a trade war cause unemployment when we have a net trade deficit.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'll give you the correct answer when you explain it. But Democrats never said that until Trump

i said if it continues.... look what is happening right now.

harley davidson, audi(?) not opening a plant here because of the tariffs. the nail company in misery is laying off people now & may close completely by september....

OK, but that's a tiny part of it. What is the main driver of unemployment that causes unemployment when you have trade deficits and engage in a tariff trade war?

Note I keep highlighting "trade deficits" because it's different on the surplus side.

To be blunt, I think you're full of shit parroting Democrats who are for tariffs only because Trump is for them. Democrats were against them before Trump and will be again after Trump.

So prove me wrong and explain what drives unemployment when you have a trade war when you have trade deficits

See, running away. I'll tell you.

When you have a trade deficit, that means that on net, you're importing more cheaper products and the price of products are cheaper. Which means when you have a trade war, consumers pay more for the same thing. That means they buy fewer things with the same money. Which drives down wages because of the jobs that are lost due to whatever they don't spend the money on.

It's hilarious how you parrot points without even understanding them. Part of the being a Democrat shtick

Yawn, then why does planned parenthood report their figures?

Are they trying to please me?

they are required to report their figures, just like everyone else that receives gov'ment funding. just none of that funding goes to abortion services. couldn't comprehend that the 1st time i wrote it? me thinx you are very hard to please. you seem kinda frigid....

Since they would shut their doors the day after no fed funding, all abortion services at the PP are provided by the feds.

Cry on kiddypoo, and don't forget to off your ugly kids

FSTV-_Fox-_News-_Magnet.jpg

poor rosy- can't tell when someone is laughing at it...

LOL are you one of the 300 people who watches CNN daily...

Last Place CNN Has Worst Year Yet And Trump Knows Why

actually, i watch a variety of news stations & listen to a variety of pundits, both left, right & right smack down the middle. but anything i hear or see--- i research it out to make sure it's not spun a certain way. you? apparently not so much, just going by the very fact you link the heritage foundation.

poor little trumpanzee... you are getting boring.

More people tune into the Cartoon Network then tune into CNN...………….

Thus the real cartoon is Anderson Pooper

And now kids, here is your hero Anderson Pooperrrrrr

sextoy is just engaging in wishful thinking. She wants the economy to tank because Trump

i do? lol.....

Tell me how tariffs and a trade war cause unemployment when we have a net trade deficit.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'll give you the correct answer when you explain it. But Democrats never said that until Trump

harley davidson, audi(?) not opening a plant here because of the tariffs. the nail company in misery is laying off people now & may close completely by september....

OK, but that's a tiny part of it. What is the main driver of unemployment that causes unemployment when you have trade deficits and engage in a tariff trade war?

Note I keep highlighting "trade deficits" because it's different on the surplus side.

To be blunt, I think you're full of shit parroting Democrats who are for tariffs only because Trump is for them. Democrats were against them before Trump and will be again after Trump.

So prove me wrong and explain what drives unemployment when you have a trade war when you have trade deficits

When you have a trade deficit, that means that on net, you're importing more cheaper products and the price of products are cheaper. Which means when you have a trade war, consumers pay more for the same thing. That means they buy fewer things with the same money. Which drives down wages because of the jobs that are lost due to whatever they don't spend the money on.

It's hilarious how you parrot points without even understanding them. Part of the being a Democrat shtick

lol... so leaving the board to make supper is running away? perhaps in your methane filled bubble. & i am not a (D). you are filled with all kindsa fails today.

you fail again weird dude.

they are required to report their figures, just like everyone else that receives gov'ment funding. just none of that funding goes to abortion services. couldn't comprehend that the 1st time i wrote it? me thinx you are very hard to please. you seem kinda frigid....

Since they would shut their doors the day after no fed funding, all abortion services at the PP are provided by the feds.

actually, i watch a variety of news stations & listen to a variety of pundits, both left, right & right smack down the middle. but anything i hear or see--- i research it out to make sure it's not spun a certain way. you? apparently not so much, just going by the very fact you link the heritage foundation.

wow... your roooskie trolling really needs some polish.

Well there you go again, being stupid...………………..

i do? lol.....

lol... so leaving the board to make supper is running away? perhaps in your methane filled bubble. & i am not a (D). you are filled with all kindsa fails today.

Then why were you responding to other posts?

OK, so then explain where the job losses come from the trade surplus country. That one's even easier.

And explain why the impact of a trade war is harder on the trade surplus country than the trade deficit country

Well there you go again, being stupid...………………..

& i'll give that opinion of yours the consideration it deserves, babushka.

Then why were you responding to other posts?

OK, so then explain where the job losses come from the trade surplus country. That one's even easier.

And explain why the impact of a trade war is harder on the trade surplus country than the trade deficit country

huh? wtf are you talking about? are you stalking me? i tidied up a few threads i was on then went & made supper. i'm not hearing much about the 'pros' of this trade war. but i am hearing alot of 'cons' from those who are directly being affected by it. & the same goes from what i have been reading.

How come nobody on your side cares that having a baby carries a big responsibility that some people, especially in black communities can't meet?

How about they show a little adult initiative and stop fucking until they can afford the results?

This argument doesn’t consider rape or incest. Should a raped female who gets pregnant be forced to give birth to her rapist’s child? If so, why?
99.8 percent of abortions are for convenience

So is that a no?
It's a fact 99.8 percent of abortions are not for the health of the mom or for rapes. But I support your right to kill your kids anyway, as no one wants them

Keep deflecting and insulting so you don’t have to answer the question. Really, it makes you look so fucking smart.

How about they show a little adult initiative and stop fucking until they can afford the results?

This argument doesn’t consider rape or incest. Should a raped female who gets pregnant be forced to give birth to her rapist’s child? If so, why?

So is that a no?
It's a fact 99.8 percent of abortions are not for the health of the mom or for rapes. But I support your right to kill your kids anyway, as no one wants them

Keep deflecting and insulting so you don’t have to answer the question. Really, it makes you look so fucking smart.
Are you happy that at least 800 African American children are dying in pp today?

And why do the anti Trump protesters want so many of their own babies aborted anyway? I mean aren't families basically a good thing

Planned Parenthood and Racism

“…reckless breeding,’ ‘spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants, African Americans and poor people.

Planned Parenthood has a long and well-documented history of racism beginning with its founder, Margaret Sanger. More African-Americans have died from abortion than from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. And in America today, a black child is three times more likely to be killed in the womb than a white child.

Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25%.

Planned Parenthood operates the nation’s largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80% of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13% of American women are black, but they submit to over 35% of the abortions.

While these statistics are shocking, they are embedded in the history of Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was active with the Klu Klux Klan and the eugenics movement in the beginning of the twentieth century.

Today, Planned Parenthood is the number one provider of abortions in the United States and received over 350 million dollars in taxpayer in 2009. While they claim that they do much more than abort children, their own figures tell a different story: in 2007, they made only 5,000 adoption referrals, while aborting over 300,000 children.

Although it’s true that Planned Parenthood’s mission is to serve underserved communities, they are inadvertently still following the goal of Margaret Sanger – ridding the world of “human beings who never should have been born.”.
How come no one cares about the rapidly rising infant mortality rate in Appalachia?
All those white babies dying from lack of care and no one cares. Especially Republicans.
So sad.

infant mortality rising in Appalachia
Why doesn't the news report it instead of Russia Russia russia

And why do the anti Trump protesters want so many of their own babies aborted anyway? I mean aren't families basically a good thing

“…reckless breeding,’ ‘spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants, African Americans and poor people.

Planned Parenthood has a long and well-documented history of racism beginning with its founder, Margaret Sanger. More African-Americans have died from abortion than from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. And in America today, a black child is three times more likely to be killed in the womb than a white child.

Planned Parenthood operates the nation’s largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80% of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13% of American women are black, but they submit to over 35% of the abortions.

While these statistics are shocking, they are embedded in the history of Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was active with the Klu Klux Klan and the eugenics movement in the beginning of the twentieth century.

Today, Planned Parenthood is the number one provider of abortions in the United States and received over 350 million dollars in taxpayer in 2009. While they claim that they do much more than abort children, their own figures tell a different story: in 2007, they made only 5,000 adoption referrals, while aborting over 300,000 children.

Although it’s true that Planned Parenthood’s mission is to serve underserved communities, they are inadvertently still following the goal of Margaret Sanger – ridding the world of “human beings who never should have been born.”.
How come no one cares about the rapidly rising infant mortality rate in Appalachia?
All those white babies dying from lack of care and no one cares. Especially Republicans.
So sad.

those poor rubes believe coal is gonna come back & make them as rich as donny
No we want coal, so we don't have to be as rich as Donny to pay for electricity

So is that a no?

no, it is not a fact. you are pulling fake news out of your commie ass. since states aren't required to furnish any info as to why a female terminates a pregnancy, you can't possibly have any truthful stats.

fail again.

It doesn't matter, they use the government money on "acceptable" stuff, so then they can use the rest on abortions.......it's why they should get zero funding.

How come nobody on your side cares that having a baby carries a big responsibility that some people, especially in black communities can't meet? How come nobody on your side cares that you are DEMANDING a real person to risk their lives to carry a fetus, not a baby to term? How come nobody on your side cares that ones a person comes out of the womb he or she has access to health care, a roof over their head, food, or in the case of that person being an illegal immigrant, parents or even their freedom? Seems to me that those are just as good, and in the end hyperbolic questions as you put forth in this OP.

Do not stereotype the black community.
you do all the time

So sad.

those poor rubes believe coal is gonna come back & make them as rich as donny
No we want coal, so we don't have to be as rich as Donny to pay for electricity
A new coal plant is cleaner than al gores jet

So is that a no?

no, it is not a fact. you are pulling fake news out of your commie ass. since states aren't required to furnish any info as to why a female terminates a pregnancy, you can't possibly have any truthful stats.

fail again.

It doesn't matter, they use the government money on "acceptable" stuff, so then they can use the rest on abortions.......it's why they should get zero funding.
Without the government money they would have no electricity

So is that a no?

fail again.

Money is fungible. That's how it works.

However, looking at it realistically, as long as liberal women are killing their next generation, I see no real harm. The more black babies that are aborted will be a reduction in both violence and the future prison population. If the pro life crowd wants to really do some good, encourage white Christian families to be much larger.

So is that a no?

fail again.

Money is fungible. That's how it works.

However, looking at it realistically, as long as liberal women are killing their next generation, I see no real harm. The more black babies that are aborted will be a reduction in both violence and the future prison population. If the pro life crowd wants to really do some good, encourage white Christian families to be much larger.
I just want for every idiot at every abortion rally to kill their kids......

Cold-blooded as I know this sounds, I wish it were 8000 instead of 800. It's all the less future black gangbangers to terrorize Americans with their crime waves. If Ms. Sanger intended abortion to control the black population, I salute her for it and I fully support abortion.

Note: see, even though I'm mostly Republican, the R. party would never have me because I welcome minorities having as many abortions as possible because it keeps America's dole levels and crime levels down in the long run. That's why I consider myself an Independent with some right-leaning qualities. As opposed to a full, bona-fide Republican.

Forum List

Back