How come no famous atheist movies?

Not to deflect, but a better question would have been how come there are no institutions doing charity work or basically stuff that beneficial to other human beings, run and/or maintained by atheists.

There are countless schools, hospitals, old folks homes, orphanages etc. named after Christian saints, with personnel whose main concern is helping others selflessly because in their hearts there is love for fellow human beings.

No such institutions by atheists, because their only love and concern is themselves.
The Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders, UNICEF, ACLU, Oxfam, Amnesty International...

Well here's a big list:
Secular charities - FreeThoughtPedia
yea, like I belive the red cross was not based on a Christian

The Christian Origin of the Red Cross
The Red Cross is a secular organization. Get off your pedestal.
lmao only you would think it wasn't , let's think logical what does the cross represent? And how did it become famous?
There are many good atheist and agnostic people. Many likely work for the Red Cross, which does not identify with any religion. Religion is not necessary for morality to exist.

Actually, Schindler's list was an atheist movie....the nazis were atheists.....and some were pagans......

The Lives of Others, another atheist movie about the East German stazi........

They also made a che movie with Benicio Del Toro..........he is a famous mass murdering atheist....

It is hard to make a movie about famous atheists because they tended to murder a lot of people.....

Ayn Rand is a famous atheist. Her life is pretty interesting, she murdered no one and she has a large following in the US.

However, I doubt her life story would make much money because it challenges the theistic meme of success only possible through God.

She was also one of the most boring writers of all time, and the movies based on her books sucked.

Not to deflect, but a better question would have been how come there are no institutions doing charity work or basically stuff that beneficial to other human beings, run and/or maintained by atheists.

There are countless schools, hospitals, old folks homes, orphanages etc. named after Christian saints, with personnel whose main concern is helping others selflessly because in their hearts there is love for fellow human beings.

No such institutions by atheists, because their only love and concern is themselves.
The Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders, UNICEF, ACLU, Oxfam, Amnesty International...

Well here's a big list:

lmao only you would think it wasn't , let's think logical what does the cross represent? And how did it become famous?
There are many good atheist and agnostic people. Many likely work for the Red Cross, which does not identify with any religion. Religion is not necessary for morality to exist.

And in atheism morality depends solely on how you feel.....and anyone's morality is as valid as anyone else's....

Well here's a big list:

And in atheism morality depends solely on how you feel.....and anyone's morality is as valid as anyone else's....

No.

Traffic Plains

There's a film adaptation of "The Stranger" (Albert Camus) which presents atheist themes and under-tones.

The new comic book film "Ant-Man" (2015) is not specifically spiritual or theistic, just wondrous, so it can be interpreted as atheism-sympathetic. Ant-Man is a Marvel Comics character who shrinks down to the size of an ant and discovers he can do incredible things.

When I think about a lovely Air France stewardess who greets world travelers with her distinctive linguistic-fluidity Gaul grammar, I realize that modern transit conveniences have made traffic just as wondrous as community living and hence parochialism.

I'd be interested in a movie about an atheist pilot working for Air France.

:afro:

Ant-Man (Film)

stewardess.jpg

Personally I consider the phrase "Bible thumper" to describe Christians as offensive as using the N word for other minorities. You gotta wonder what else the bigoted left wing "condom on a cucumber" education system teaches kids about arguing and logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back