How come its majority of white people that protest illegal immigration

I didn't know that being anti-illegal had anything to do with race. I thought it was pride in being an American.........

Pride in being an American is for dip-shits.......

.....according to the left.

Pretending the nation was not already populated with self governing societies of humans is the "Columbus discovered" ignorance of some also.

Your post about poor people "starving" in early America. And T's anti immigration fury.

My comment about starving was mostly tongue and cheek. but there is truth to it. The point is that there was no welfare state to fall back on and take advantage of. Yo have to produce or you're life was going to be very very difficult.

Causcasians are IMMIGRANTS to this land.

You may be, but I was born in Massachusetts.

i welcome anyone that want come over and make something of themselves

the conservatives are scared mexicans are gonna take over

Perhaps the Conservatives should adopt The Mexican Laws of Illegal Immigration.

I didn't know that being anti-illegal had anything to do with race. I thought it was pride in being an American.........

Pretending the nation was not already populated with self governing societies of humans is the "Columbus discovered" ignorance of some also.

Oh......that was an insult.

As if I didn't remember where my Native-American ancestors lived before Europeans invaded.

Fuck off.

I wonder who lived in Europe before tribes migrated from Mesopotamia.

Last edited:
blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

white people continue to protest about it. its funny how they are scared mexicans are gonna be the majority hahah.

Go to Mexico. Read their Immigration Laws and come back to US.

This is one of the more stupid posts on this site........

I truly suggest you get some mental help.........

Just to make sure you understand I am conservative, my wife is of Mexican decent. Her family lived in Texas when it became the Republic of Texas.

Your thread is a fail.........

so they are certain cases but for the majority its true.

if this is false find me one video of hundreds blacks, asians or mexicans protesting

YOU are a racist.

And Whom is talking about Europe?

That's right...you are.

T, the first white people in this land were ILLEGAL immigrants.

So what do we do? Give it back?

:eusa_think::eusa_naughty::eusa_doh:

Give us a break, will you?

No, acknowledge we are almost all immigrants. As the nation now has immigration laws, punish those who profit from the labor of illegal immigrants along with the immigrants.

Oh......that was an insult.

As if I didn't remember where my Native-American ancestors lived before Europeans invaded.

Fuck off.

No, but at least you know Native Americans were here before Europeans took an interest in the Americas.

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

white people continue to protest about it. its funny how they are scared mexicans are gonna be the majority hahah.
Uh maybe because illegal immigration is illegal.

So what do we do? Give it back?

:eusa_think::eusa_naughty::eusa_doh:

Give us a break, will you?

No, acknowledge we are almost all immigrants. As the nation now has immigration laws, punish those who profit from the labor of illegal immigrants along with the immigrants.

Yes and the native Americans lost the fight. People have immigrated since creation...YOU have No point in the effect YOU are looking for.

And *I* am part Iriquois, and the Iriquois Nation... and concede.

Get it?

Last edited:
Last edited:
And Whom is talking about Europe?

That's right...you are.

There were laws dealing with immigration back then?

No there wasn't...and THE point.
icon14.gif

Point out the "mexicans" that are going to "make something of themselves", oh and while you are at it, point out the "mexican" that are carrying highly contagious diseases or parasites that are not common in this country (yet), oh, and point out the "mexicans" that drive drunk and hurt or kill people or don't have insurance, oh, oh, and point out the "mexicans" that are truly evil and are here to rape, murder, pillage the law-abiding citizen.

I will be waiting for you to get back to me on that, and while you are at it, point out the same for illegal orientals, europeans, south americans, africans (white or black), or from anywhere else in the world. How do you expect to control "health costs" when you allow diseases and parasites to spread, freely? How do you expect to keep citizens safe, when you ignore criminals? Who do you think pays for all those "gov't handouts" given to illegals (in the form of education, health care or other)?

Native Americans had less immunity to European disease also. MEXICO is one country with which we do have documentation proving US claims to land.

Forum List

Back