How come Hillary doesn't do press conferences? Cowardice?

NOW, the question is will Trump do press conferences? He won't like the questions and it will be very interesting to see him answer their questions. Will he only call on media types that will ask him softballs? I bet he will. It is going to be fucking Hillaryous to see Trump give press conferences.
So far, the answer is 'Yes' - Unlike Hillary he will give Press Conferences.

One of the only Press Conferences / Interviews she gave was an embarrassing snowball fluff piece, and she never allowed anyone to ask her anything that had not already been approved, much like her having been given the questions to debates in advance.

The media may not like it, though. Organizations like CNN have already exposed the fact that they are 'All-In' Liberal Propaganda outlets who have publicly vowed to give Trump shit his entire Presidency no matter what he does. (He hasn't even been sworn in yet and they are already doing so.) Trump won't put up with their shit.

Well over 200 days now that Hillary Clinton hasn't done a press conference and taken unscripted questions from the full press contingent. Is she that afraid to be asked tough questions? Why is it that Donald Trump stands behind a podium and takes on all comers for over an hour when Hillary won't?

NOW, the question is will Trump do press conferences? He won't like the questions and it will be very interesting to see him answer their questions. Will he only call on media types that will ask him softballs? I bet he will. It is going to be fucking Hillaryous to see Trump give press conferences.
I'm sure his spokesperson will do many press conferences. That's what they do. Being on the campaign trial is a bit different, however, because that's the job interview and good candidates want to be in front of the people all the time, but apparently not Hillary. Trump now has the job.

Well over 200 days now that Hillary Clinton hasn't done a press conference and taken unscripted questions from the full press contingent. Is she that afraid to be asked tough questions? Why is it that Donald Trump stands behind a podium and takes on all comers for over an hour when Hillary won't?

NOW, the question is will Trump do press conferences?

Sure, on his terms, not medias.

But at this point the media is 24/7 Trump, so you're not missing anything.

Why doesn't Trump?

Tough titties.

I prefer these:

bouncing.gif

Why doesn't Trump?
sealyboo be like

MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg

BAM!
Archives help expose flip floppers

Forum List

Back