How Come Democrats are Only Ones Scrubbing Servers and Destroying Evidence?

they got a copy of the server.... and used that...

So why did they get a "copy" of it and not the real thing? Who made this copy you speak of?
From what I read, the private cyber security firm they hired to check out their system had the original and when he discovered the hack and he gave the copied server to the FBI cyber division .......

You are talking about the DNC server. Hillary's 30.000 emails have never been recovered. She should be in jail for destroying evidence. You can assume that she acid washed the worst stuff imaginable.
The brainwashing propaganda that has filled your head with hatred toward Hillary has worked well on you!!!

They got a mirror image of the server.....

And if you read last Friday's indictment it spells out that the cyber security firm thought they got all the malware off but the FBI found more...

The truth is, the FBI took an image of the server. Anyone with IT experience would know what that means.
what was the image? vmware? windows? linux? what was the hardware around it? all documented as well? complete with bios revisions?

anyone with IT security knowledge knows an image alone is only part of the overall story.

And if you read last Friday's indictment it spells out that the cyber security firm thought they got all the malware off but the FBI found more...
https://www.pinterest.com/mrdude42/hardware-hacks/
10 Amazing Hardware Hacks
8 Technologies That Can Hack Into Your Offline Computer and Phone
https://lifehacker.com/5925995/top-10-hardware-boosting-hacks
How to Hack Passwords Using a Hardware Keylogger | GoHacking

please don't believe it just cause it supports your views. there could be so much more than a server that they may have done.

The truth is, the FBI took an image of the server. Anyone with IT experience would know what that means.
what was the image? vmware? windows? linux? what was the hardware around it? all documented as well? complete with bios revisions?

anyone with IT security knowledge knows an image alone is only part of the overall story.

The FBI might have some competency gaps but it does know what it is doing when it comes to digital forensics.

From my understanding the original Chappaqua Servers were a Dell PE 2900 Windows/Exchange and a Dell PE Windows/BES which were then migrated to a Platte Co-location facility onto a Dell PE R620 sitting behind Fortigate 80's . The FBI had physical access to the co-lo'ed server so it's a pretty safe bet that all hardware, firmware, OS and App SW specifics were documented and replicated to and verified on the forensic working image.

What's a mystery is how the backups of the 30K "missing" emails vanished because there was a Datto backup system installed and operational at the co-lo.

https://www.pinterest.com/mrdude42/hardware-hacks/

please don't believe it just cause it supports your views. there could be so much more than a server that they may have done.
Please don't deny it.... just 'cause it supports your views....

;)

And don't worry your little head off, I'm certain the FBI Cyber experts, and other USA intel agencies have a tad more experience at this, than even you!

91 best Hardware Hacks images on Pinterest | Computer hardware, Cute ideas and Hacks

Please don't deny it.... just 'cause it supports your views....

;)

And don't worry your little head off, I'm certain the FBI Cyber experts, and other USA intel agencies have a tad more experience at this, than even you!
i'm not denying anything - i'm saying there's a lot of ways to hack into a system that doesn't involve anything a mirror of the OS/server would capture. maybe they did do all this but it still raises the question - why couldn't they just take the damn server to begin with and not have to make it complicated and increase the odds for something not being the same and getting through?

I guess that would exclude you. One of my tenants is an IT guy and he's really into politics. Should I ask him what that means and come back to explain it to you?

No one has ever viewed the 30.000 emails which Hillary destroyed in an obstruction of justice.

No, the emails weren't personal. Yes, they contained everything in order to put her behind bars.
I wonder what would happen if copies of those servers were dumped onto the web.....

Forum List

Back