How come conservatives dont talk about the economy anymore lol

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
it seems the economy has disppeared. the economy is turned in back news page for the gop. What is going on?

it seems the economy has disppeared. the economy is turned in back news page for the gop. What is going on?

I'm more than happy to talk about the economy. What do you need to know?

Higher gas prices makes the GDP higher and looks good for the party in power.

I said the same ting during the last admin and was ridiculed.

Higher gas prices makes the GDP higher and looks good for the party in power.

I said the same ting during the last admin and was ridiculed.

So WHY is Obama demanding the Oil companies 'give up subsidies' that don't exist?

WHY is he Hell-bent on destroying them in lieu of more expensive technology he already has the taxpayers on the hook for in the billions in failures?

Does Solyndra scare you? It should.

Unemployment is at 8.3% and holding growth is still slow and sluggish gas prices are on the rise and are already over 4 dollars a gallon in some parts of the nation.

On Election Day, I expect unemployment will be almost exactly where it was the day Obama was sworn in. If not a little better.

I also expect gasoline will have peaked between $160 and $175 a barrel sometime around July and will have substantially plummeted by the time Obama drops his ballot in the box on November 13.

So the GOP needs to approach the election from this perspective.

There are two very real possibilities which could throw all of this off. The first being the credit crisis in Europe flaring up again, and the second being an Israeli attack on Iran.

Forum List

Back