How come Conservatives aren't behind Santorum

Big Government Conservative is an oxymoron so I would call him a status quo politician. His agenda isn't necessarily the same as liberals but he is for more regulations and more laws and restrictions on personal liberty. Any politician that wants to get elected to use government as a tool to enforce their own agenda is a a part of the problem. Our liberty is like a sandbar in a river, being eroded from all sides. I don't even believe that he believes half the crap he says. He is attempting to appeal to a demographic. He probably has consultants that tell him what to say. He speaks in sound bytes and speaks out against issues that appeal to the religious right. He is the perfect example of what politicians have become in this country and I will never understand why people can't see that. When I listen to him he just oozes sleaze. He will never have my vote.

Santorum reaches the top of the heap and now it's his turn for the shredding machine, huh? :D

I sure wish the same type of vetting was done with Obama. :eusa_shhh:
Yep....Even though I am not supporting Santorum, I am certain the tree chipper will be following Santorum. THe question is who will be driving the truck that tows it....My bet is on Romney. He's already spent a boatload on negative ads against Gingrich.
Quite frankly I am sick of attack ads and candidates telling me what they are against.

Forum List

Back