How Columbus Turned the World Upside Down

No worries.........nothing is happening with Columbus day except perhaps in extreme snowflake quarters. Disney folks don't get that you don't fuck with the Italians......end of story. Living just outside the 5 boroughs of NYC, Ive spent my life watching what happens to people who fuck with Italian culture. It doesn't turn out well for them!!:coffee:. Antifa people have no idea what real violence is!!

LOL......that isn't even real Italian culture.

I grew up celebrating Columbus but it turns out he was a real asshole- there are better explorers to celebrate- hell there are even better Italians to celebrate- lets celebrate Galileo Day or Da Vinci Day before Columbus day.

Or lets celebrate with a day that is uniquely American- a day celebrating the end of slavery in America.

I grew up celebrating Columbus but it turns out he was a real asshole- there are better explorers to celebrate- hell there are even better Italians to celebrate- lets celebrate Galileo Day or Da Vinci Day before Columbus day.

Or lets celebrate with a day that is uniquely American- a day celebrating the end of slavery in America.
upload_2017-10-10_21-27-31.png

View attachment 153671

upload_2017-10-11_10-28-3.jpeg

Forum List

Back