How China is winning with the "Oldest game in Capitalism".

Just remember this Reagan quote when times are trying:

I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself.

and then a VP quote of:
Reagan proved the defecit did not matter.

Obama deficit is the size if almost an Reagan BUDGET!

Again, Dems lied to Reagan about cutting spending.

Do you want me to post the Reagan quote about substantial savings from closing the Department of Education?

I remember when Japan was supposed to have taken over the world by now

Yeah, and then they piled on debt to an enormous amount of their GDP and cut interest rates to near zero.

That worked out really well... which makes Obama's plan to emulate them even more unbelievably moronic.

The average lifespan in the USA is 78 years vs 73 years for the People's Republic of China.
See: List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The USA spends 16 percent of its GDP on healthcare vs 5.5 percent for China.

So it appears that the Chinese are closing the life expectancy gap between developing and
industrial developed countries (such as the USA) while only devoting a fraction of the economic resources (as a percentage of GDP) that the USA devotes.

1985: Japan does not need to rule the world just the USA

1985: Japan owns our debt, so they own us!

Any of this sound familiar?

Yeah fearmongering from the right existed in the 80's as well.
Sounds real familiar.

No, we were laughing at you Lefties who were telling us the USA was done because Japan was going to rule the world

I love it when you think you've hit upon a "clever" point and bring it up again and again.

You do sit in front of the Internet so it's easy to go "look things up". It's OK. I know "research" is not the right wing "way". Too close to "facts".

Let's look at those "facts".

Japan has an elected government.

China is a communist country. I'm assuming you knew that.

You did know that, right?

This is the reason China can see it's workers get paid a hundred bucks a month and work 10 hours a day, 7 days a week and live in "dorms".

Show me where this happened in Japan. Just kidding. I know you can't.

Plus, most of us understand communist China is basically "slave labor".

The heart of the Republican party is in the Confederate South, they have plenty of experience with "slavery" and should know how profitable it is.

People paid wages can hardly compete with "slavery". And THAT is the "bottom line".

Last edited by a moderator:
The average lifespan in the USA is 78 years vs 73 years for the People's Republic of China.

So it appears that the Chinese are closing the life expectancy gap between developing and
industrial developed countries (such as the USA) while only devoting a fraction of the economic resources (as a percentage of GDP) that the USA devotes.
Given the one child policy in China and the huge effect of infant mortality on life expectancy I am not impressed by those numbers. Likewise aging Europe vs. the US and the different ways of computing life birth (The US counts every baby that can be so counted as a life birth Europe uses various other standards that hype infant mortality and life expectancy at the cost of accuracy.) Gaming the numbers looks good until it bites you in the butt.

Given the one child policy in China and the huge effect of infant mortality on life expectancy I am not impressed by those numbers. Likewise aging Europe vs. the US and the different ways of computing life birth (The US counts every baby that can be so counted as a life birth Europe uses various other standards that hype infant mortality and life expectancy at the cost of accuracy.) Gaming the numbers looks good until it bites you in the butt.

China has enough people to ruin this country.

Just remember this Reagan quote when times are trying:

I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself.

and then a VP quote of:
Reagan proved the defecit did not matter.

Obama deficit is the size if almost an Reagan BUDGET!

Again, Dems lied to Reagan about cutting spending.

Do you want me to post the Reagan quote about substantial savings from closing the Department of Education?
Did Reagan not know what he was signing into law?

Yeah fearmongering from the right existed in the 80's as well.
Sounds real familiar.

No, we were laughing at you Lefties who were telling us the USA was done because Japan was going to rule the world

I love it when you think you've hit upon a "clever" point and bring it up again and again.

You do sit in front of the Internet so it's easy to go "look things up". It's OK. I know "research" is not the right wing "way". Too close to "facts".

This is the reason China can see it's workers get paid a hundred bucks a month and work 10 hours a day, 7 days a week and live in "dorms".

Show me where this happened in Japan. Just kidding. I know you can't.

The heart of the Republican party is in the Confederate South, they have plenty of experience with "slavery" and should know how profitable it is.

People paid wages can hardly compete with "slavery". And THAT is the "bottom line".

I was going to answer point by point but I think simple is best:

You're wrong because you're Rdean.

Show me where this happened in Japan.
Just kidding. I know you can't.

I was going to answer point by point but I think simple is best:

You're wrong because you're Rdean.

Go ahead. Answer it point by point.

Here, let me do it for you:

You're right

You're right

You're right

You're right

Forum List

Back