How cannabis could be made legal by tomorrow.........

The potheads are so full of shit when they try to pretend they are concerned about "medicinal use." They seem to have no problem using sick people as a prop when all they really want is to get their smokey-smokey on. Self-indulgent low lifes.

It's not just about getting high. Hemp has so many industrial uses, in fact it could literally replace most textile and petrochemical applications, as well as many others.

It's entirely self indulgent. What the hell else could it be?

What do you call it when you buy a 6 pack or a bottle of Scotch?

There it is again, an argument against alcohol instead of in favor of pot.

No, we're saying that alcohol and cannabis should be held on the same level. Why is cannabis a Schedule I substance, while alcohol isn't? Especially when it has been proven that alcohol is worse on the body than cannabis is.

I don't know any pothead who pretends to be concerned about medicinal use.

They want it straight up legalized, and there's nothing particularly 'self-indulgent' about that.

Really? Well then you should very easily be able to explain exactly why it's 'self-indulgent'.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Do you smoke dope to serve your neighbor or to strengthen society? How the hell is it anything BUT self indulgent? You are indulging in something that you want to do for no other reason than you want to do it.

Really? Well then you should very easily be able to explain exactly why it's 'self-indulgent'.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Do you smoke dope to serve your neighbor or to strengthen society? How the hell is it anything BUT self indulgent? You are indulging in something that you want to do for no other reason than you want to do it.

A. I don't smoke dope.
B. "Self-indulgent" doesn't mean what you seem to think it means.
C. Serving my neighbor or society are utterly irrelevant to this matter.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Actually, some people do smoke cannabis. But, using that yardstick, anything that you do for yourself (eating, drinking, going to movies) doesn't do any of those things either, yet you have no problem with the self indulgence of those actions.

Deflection and a pretty poor smoke screen dude.

The potheads are so full of shit when they try to pretend they are concerned about "medicinal use." They seem to have no problem using sick people as a prop when all they really want is to get their smokey-smokey on. Self-indulgent low lifes.

Did you know that smoking a joint is less harmful to your body than drinking a few beers?

I know that smoking a joint is harmful to your body. You just told me it was.

I'm beginning to think the Obama Administration is regulating cannabis in order to keep American citizens in a daze...not thinking properly?.....that way people will not realize what a terrible President Obama is.

If you think about it ..... it all begins to make sense :D

Did you know that smoking a joint is less harmful to your body than drinking a few beers?

I know that smoking a joint is harmful to your body. You just told me it was.

Breathing in Los Angeles is harmful to your body as well. Your point?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Same thing if you're drag racing, shooting machine guns for the hell of it or pulling phone pranks. None of them are illegal when done in a safe manner, despite not strengthening society. Why does the government get to horn in on this victimless activity?

I'm beginning to think the Obama Administration is regulating cannabis in order to keep American citizens in a daze...not thinking properly?.....that way people will not realize what a terrible President Obama is.

If you think about it ..... it all begins to make sense :D

Right..., put down the bong, you've had enough.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Same thing if you're drag racing, shooting machine guns for the hell of it or pulling phone pranks. None of them are illegal when done in a safe manner, despite not strengthening society. Why does the government get to horn in on this victimless activity?

Since it's not a "victimless activity," your premise is false.

There it is again, an argument against alcohol instead of in favor of pot.

No, we're saying that alcohol and cannabis should be held on the same level.

No you're not. You're saying alcohol is bad, therefore pot is good. It's nonsense. You just want to get high. That's it. That's the beginning and end of your position.

No, they're not saying that whatsoever and there are plenty of people who have nothing to do with cannabis that are for complete and all out legalization.

Being a complete retard doesn't suit you. Try to be less of one.

Since it's not a "victimless activity," your premise is false.

Yes, it's quite victimless.

You're starting to sound like a complete tool.

It should be made legal. Alcohol has to be the most insidious ( because it's legal/acceptable ) pernicious drug out there - a factor in who knows how many deaths, rapes, assaults, and just asshole behavior in general. Reid, Boehner, and Obama need to sit down, and smoke a bowl - maybe they would come to some type of agreement; figure out their heads are stuck up their asses!

Forum List

Back