How can you work inside a office, come to work, turn on your computer and...

What is more interesting is how many people have no interest in your fake problems in life...

Your resume. Is fake

I am insane and pills can make me better but the stupidity you suffer from, well that is something you will be stuck with for life...

Log out brucie

You would miss my fatherly advice.

Now let me tell you that because someone did not read their email is their problem and not yours unless you were the mental midget that did not get the memo.

Also knowing you those people are afraid to open their email because you might have sent them another photo of you posing as Noxeema Jackson.

So I can understand why they may not want to read any emails with that scary thought.

Now that was my thought of the day for you and remember I never put much effort into responding to you...

I explained why in the original post why they should have had their email on today

That is their loss...

Not sign into your work email? Why would someone not want to be able to get the latest work news regarding events, trainings or any upcoming changes? It's so many retarded mutherfuckers in here who sit at their desk and not turn on their work email and don't get important emails

Like today the manager wanted to know what days we want off for Easter vacation and some stupid mutherfuckers never got it. So that means other people were able to send their choices in quickly and they get the leftover days.

I can't be the only person in America who don't turn on their work email first thing in the morning
Work stuff belongs at work. Home stuff belongs at home. Never mix the two.

I'm talking about work email. Are you retarded Mongo?
Who's Mongo?
Work email is work stuff and should only be accessed while AT WORK!

Not sign into your work email? Why would someone not want to be able to get the latest work news regarding events, trainings or any upcoming changes? It's so many retarded mutherfuckers in here who sit at their desk and not turn on their work email and don't get important emails

Like today the manager wanted to know what days we want off for Easter vacation and some stupid mutherfuckers never got it. So that means other people were able to send their choices in quickly and they get the leftover days.

I can't be the only person in America who don't turn on their work email first thing in the morning

Who's Mongo?

Let me try this again while the liquor stores are still open

I am talking about when someone who works in a office arrives at work and turn on their computer, they should also be turning on their work email for possible important information

Understand now?????????????

Who's Mongo?

I am talking about when someone who works in a office arrives at work and turn on their computer, they should also be turning on their work email for possible important information

oh.

I have a call center job. I'm supposed to be available to answer the phone whenever I'm on the clock. I'm supposed to read email between phone calls. We are understaffed and people wait up to 30 minutes before they can talk to myself or my fellow co-workers. I can go off the phone so I can't get called to read email, but I'm not allowed.

Who's Mongo?

FBJ is an efficiency expert.

Are you in the middle of a fucking stroke?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I might be on saturday after meeting that girl with the FAT ASS
Because she is going to sit on your face and obstruct your oxygen intake?

No that;s until May. Because she is young and hot
I bet he is a real stud.

She mutherfucker, SHE
Well, I guess if you are going to just bang him in the butt it doesn't matter. You can close your eyes and pretend you are banging whoever you want!

I could have shortened your OP question by a lot.

"How can you work inside an office?"

Because I have administrative skills mutherfucker

So do I. I'm not saying what you do is bad. I just know I prefer to not be in an office all day every day. Been there/Done that.

I always preferred the office environment. I can't do maintenance or any type of labor job outside

I worked in an office exclusively only once. I lasted 1 year. Good job. I was paid well, treated great, and the hours were set in stone (M-F, 8-5 and one saturday a year). Too boring for me. I'm not doing labor. l am a field supervisor and safety inspector.

Forum List

Back