How can you trust a news company that constantly investigates one political party over another?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
This is a question that I wonder. I know that republican politicians get caught in lies all the time. CNN points it out but I wonder how it is that when a very famous president lied (I had no sex with that woman) the same media that was willing to destroy any republican for lying about how much they weigh was willing to defend that same president for lying to the people. Maybe it is possible that democrats never lie but I really doubt that.

THe same is true for the other side. Unfortunately, the media in this country is so partisan that none of them can be completely trusted to give you the complete picture. The media in this country is basically claiming that the things that they do report is true therefore it is telling the truth. OK. It is true that what they might report is accurate but if they purposely withhold other truthful information in order to favor one political party over the other then how can we say that they are giving us an accurate picture of what is going on. We bitch about Russia interfering with our election but it seems that the media is also manipulating us as well. Where is the investigation?

This is a question that I wonder. I know that republican politicians get caught in lies all the time. CNN points it out but I wonder how it is that when a very famous president lied (I had no sex with that woman) the same media that was willing to destroy any republican for lying about how much they weigh was willing to defend that same president for lying to the people. Maybe it is possible that democrats never lie but I really doubt that.

THe same is true for the other side. Unfortunately, the media in this country is so partisan that none of them can be completely trusted to give you the complete picture. The media in this country is basically claiming that the things that they do report is true therefore it is telling the truth. OK. It is true that what they might report is accurate but if they purposely withhold other truthful information in order to favor one political party over the other then how can we say that they are giving us an accurate picture of what is going on. We bitch about Russia interfering with our election but it seems that the media is also manipulating us as well. Where is the investigation?

anyone who imagines that journalists are not biased is an idiot

Sessions said one thing under oath and then later contradicted it.

Fact.

Sessions said one thing under oath and then later contradicted it.

Fact.
Hillary_Clinton_Fake_Smile.jpg

It was not a lie, it was misspeaking.

Jeff Sessions should run for President.

You don't know that "It was not a lie, it was misspeaking."

And now you want Trump to act like Hillary.

But if Trump had Russia's help in his campaign and Russia is famous for buying media's to be on their side, isn't it more that likely that they have bought some of yours as well?

You don't trust anyone making money by telling stories.

everything in the democrat media is a lie...cnn Msnbc NBc Abc...literally dozens of them

The commercial news media is not responsible for revealing the truth. They are dedicated to increasing their popularity for advertising revenue. Your local government representative should be responsible for revealing the truth for you.

Forum List

Back