How can you tell who your real friends are?

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Well here's one way to find out.

If you're married, living together or just hanging out together try this experiment. It really works.

Put your dog and your partner in the trunk of the car at the same time for an hour.

When you open the trunk, which one is really happy to see you?

• Thanks
Reactions: rr1

If you're married, living together or just hanging out together try this experiment. It really works.

Put your dog and your partner in the trunk of the car at the same time for an hour.

Why would anyone want you for a friend if they have to pass that test? Your dog won't stay loyal if you keep abusing it as part of your "friend" test.

Why would anyone want you for a friend if they have to pass that test? Your dog won't stay loyal if you keep abusing it as part of your "friend" test.

You don't know dogs very well do you?

The urban version:

Lie to them on purpose.

If they call you on it, they are a friend, if the just gossip about it, they are not.

I know dogs real well sparky. My last one was a 142 lb blue doby. He was smarter than you. He would do anything I asked. But then I fead him steak. I'm sure you don't feed yourself steak let alone your dog.

I know dogs real well sparky. My last one was a 142 lb blue doby. He was smarter than you. He would do anything I asked. But then I fead him steak. I'm sure you don't feed yourself steak let alone your dog.
Yeah mumsi. Our 200 pound dog don't eat dogfood either. Never has. Did you learn to eat shit and bark at the moon from your dog asshole?

real friends you can call at 3 am and tell them to bring a chainsaw, shovel and the largest tarp or plastic pieced they have....and go cellphone silent....and they dont ask why

Gonna need to see a pic of that.

Yeah mumsi. Our 200 pound dog don't eat dogfood either. Never has. Did you learn to eat shit and bark at the moon from your dog asshole?

he's still working on the barking part

Gonna need to see a pic of that.

Its been a few years and I live on a boat...much of my stuff from years past is four winds apart. I did have this one pic of one of my ex's Rhonda ..runner up miss teen USA sitting next to Brutus.. he is sitting and his head is easily a foot higher than hers. If I run accross it I'll post it.

You should really lighten up a little bit. It's called a JOKE.

You should really lighten up a little bit. It's called a JOKE.

Apparently Ballard freaks don't understand those.

Forum List

Back