How can you in good conscience

Vote for Hillary Clinton? After all the lies she's been caught in? After she was caught using her foundation as a diplomatic tool to woo foreign governments and dignitaries into donating money to it? How much mental contortion do you have engage in to justify why you'll vote for her in November? If this sounds like me shaming you for who you're voting for, it does. I'm admonishing you in the strongest possible terms, you know, without sounding like a complete and total dick. I know some very upstanding people who despite their values would vote for a woman who has none. It blows my mind. What are you thinking?

Let's compare the two, quickly, by their negative behavior.

Hillary:

1) Lied to congress about turning all of her work related emails to the State Department, and has continued to lie even as 15,000 new work related e-mails were discovered by the FBI today.

2) Deleted 30,000 (oh wait, lets make that 45,000) e-mails, some with with classified information on them, and then lied about it.

3) Blamed the Sept 11, 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack on a YouTube video, even when she knew right off the bat that it wasn't because of a video.

4) Used the Clinton Foundation as a diplomatic tool to woo foreign leaders and dignitaries into donating to it, using Huma Abedin as the middle "man." A textbook case of a "pay for play" scheme.

5) Snubbed an endorsement by the nation's largest police union.

6) Responded to her inability to visit the flood victims in Louisiana by saying "I will come when the time is appropriate." (What does that even mean?)

7) Has gone 262 days without a press conference (as of today).

Trump:

1) Trump University. That's it. That's the worst he's ever done legally. None of his supposed related business schemes rise to the level of blatant criminal misconduct.

2) Attacked the ethnicity of a sitting judge because of his Mexican heritage after the judge ruled against him in the Trump University debacle.

3) Made various unflattering remarks about women throughout his campaign.

4) Used violent rhetoric at his campaign rallies

5) Attacked the wife of Khizr Khan for remaining silent as her husband spoke about the death of their son in the Iraq War.

So, after reading through all of that, what disturbs you more? Which candidate disturbs you more? How does one try to equate Trump's comments and actions to the her clear criminal activity and outright lies? This is a woman running for president who said she "would come when the time is appropriate" in regards to the flood victims in Louisiana. For all of Trump's flaws as a man and a candidate, he took the time out of his campaign (at least 49 seconds according to some of you) to send a fully laden 18 wheel tractor trailer with supplies, at his own expense to the flood victims in Louisiana.

So how, in good conscience, can you vote for Hillary Clinton? I can put up with Trump's behavior because none of it (while detestable), doesn't rise the the Hillary Clinton level. Any well informed voter would be able to understand that what she did was endanger our national security and abuse her power as SecState. It bothers me that there are people out there who are still going to vote for her despite all of that.

Whatever. Vote for her. I guess none of this will matter after she wins.

Trump did this:

hqdefault.jpg

Hillary did not.

There was never a reason to consider him after that.

That's what Susan Collins said too.

1) Lied to congress about turning all of her work related emails to the State Department, even as 15,000 new work related e-mails were discovered by the FBI today.
Lie.

2) Deleted 30,000 (oh wait, lets make that 45,000) e-mails, some with with classified information on them, and then lied about it.
Everyone deletes their e-mail. None were marked as classified, just as she said.

See 1

3) Blamed the Sept 11, 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack on a YouTube video, even when she knew right off the bat that it wasn't because of a video.
As did the investigation in the early days of the investigation. Protests were held on over 100 cities, over 60 countries on that same day. The only terrorist captured from the attack said he was there because of the video.

Stop insulting my intelligence.

email1.jpg

4) Used the Clinton Foundation as a diplomatic tool to woo foreign leaders and dignitaries into donating to it, using Huma Abedin as the middle "man." A textbook case of a "pay for play" scheme.
Wild, some would say insane, speculation.

Don't.

New Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton State Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donors - Judicial Watch

5) Snubbed an endorsement by the nation's largest police union.
Hearsay from a partisan Trump supporter

Wrong, it came from the police union president himself.

Police union: Clinton snubbed us

7) Has gone 262 days without a press conference (as of today).
Doesn't need to it seems. As she's still easily in the lead.

That's not an answer. What is she hiding?

Everything you said falls apart with your #1. The FBI had those e-mails for months and used them to clear her.

You said they discovered the e-mails today. A blatant lie. Or more likely, just you being your typically uninformed self.

The FBI didn't "clear her," you lying douche bag. Commy simply didn't have the ball to prosecute her. In his statement he said she was guilty of gross negligence, at the very least. That's what "extremely careless" means, gross negligence.

If Republicans had voted their conscience in the primaries, Jeb Bush would be the nominee.
Uh . . . no, they did vote their conscience. That's why Bush only got three delegates. Voting your conscience doesn't include voting for a douche bag who has announced his intention to sell you out.

Forum List

Back