How can you help the president....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
your assignment is to write one paragraph stating what you can do to help the president .....

your assignment is to write one paragraph stating what you can do to help the president .....

I can help the president by continuing to challenge the proposals of his which I disagree with. By doing so I can give the president insight into the 50% of america who currently dissaproves of the direction he is going with health care and the national defecit. Hopefully he may take our opinions seriously and consider our opinions when speaking publicly and pushing for policy.

Which President?
Write me a letter -- and I'm serious about this one -- write me a letter about ways you can help us achieve our goals. I think you know the address.
G H W Bush

Dear Mr Obama President of the United States,
Yesterday you gave an excellent speech to the school children of the USA. You spoke about staying in school and working hard to overcome obstacles, but one of the main points that you made was about being responsible for yourself and for your future. I would like you to follow your own advice about responsibility and especially responsibility to the future. Please prove that you can be a responsible president and do not sign any spending bills that result in deficit spending. Additionally, do not raise taxes on anybody in order to increase federal spending. If you take this action I will personally campaign for your re-election.
Sincerely,
MountainMan

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your service to our nation. I have often asked my conservative friends and foes a very simple question: Please tell me what conservatism has done for all of us that is not an impediment or offshoot of more liberal policies. I have never received a substantive answer. So Sir, that said, stop listening to their whining. They've only made us a nation of debt, war, sliding to third world status. Some of them still live in caves romanticizing a revolution tantamount to an orgasmic dream with nothing on awakening. It is time again, just as we freed ourselves from Britain, as we freed the slaves, and as we freed capitalism from greed, to do what is right, and move away from the nattering nabobs of negativity. UHC now! Stick it to them.

mc5

Sir

You are out of your depth. In the best interests of the US, resign and convince Colin Powell to run in a re-election. We are not a racist country, we need a strong leader who understands the complexities of war. That is not you - that is Colin Powell.

Sincerely
CG

Dear President Obama. You are on the right track. You will be remembered in history as the leader who led America out of the Bush-created sinkhole to the heights of again of national and moral greatness.

Forum List

Back