How can you Decide on "nice" across cultures?

Is this some dignity game never put on anybody? That's ridiculous. Reported E-mails to professors, they hold them up multiple times like I Care any or All my "Emails" like it matters. Then, put me out of work and college for feeling sorry about Nothing. Then, feel Sorry that something's not done on websites! Nobody has a clue about sorry at any time on any subject!

.....???????

Does anyone know what any of that means?

I think it is an AI robot.

Kinda seems like

That sounded plain denialist. First off, every international traveler comes back to America to say nobody cares about us, we're not the biggest thing in the planet. And if you think about it, despite top list of international aid, we're not involved in anything outside our citizens, neither. When you get into work and whoever shows up is going to start suspicious of your person, well isn't there open native discrimination, its not all nativism. Oh and then your worst enemy is everyone that looks around, you're a fluent English aand I'm a fluent English and other places judged you guilty, now maybe That's a good test of a Liberal, I'm not sure!

I kept on exactly where I was endorsed, authorized, and permitted, so nobody can really ferret out their litmus test, or supposed litmus test. They're zooming in that I was making zero waste progress with gainful projects, they set up redtape, purely unexplained and designed redtape, don't visit here there or anywhere or Try or be able to Talk to Anyone, and Do this activity, and the activity, zooming in on that is probably trying to look a monkey in the butt. The pretense is clearly that sure, there's mostly professionalism for the whole time on there, and Eventually again they find any evil they think they want to hear, and that's you. Totally revolting.

Back to generics, lets say the whole world had one culture, that's not one language, that's not one religion, that's not one political state, that'd be crazy. After investigation, it'd proably be wise to have greetings for Korean Americans similar to Let's take full responsibility for Japanese warcrimes. Otherwise, there's probably a whole set of insecurities parroting the whole problem. Well, I Seem to be investigative material for denying that I'd like to make "Comfort Stations" where I'd like to keep "usable women" that the American Empire is the same as the Japanese Empire, that every married Korean Woman is a Comfort Woman! That's the word in-language! Western Princess too. Then also the army base ran over girls is an open warning of superiority to the Korean population, maybe the Japanese Empire had those tactics! One culture is a shared community nobody in the post-Nationalist era has outside their nations. Communist bloc and outside bloc might share some culture from those events.

Last edited:
Well , annyang ha se yo. Chaneneun dwighty imnida. Hangul characters are literally illegal on the forum, try using any characters of any sort that aren't Roman. So, I'm using Romanization Korean. Naneun ibeulo saranghayo.

Look its a manuscript drawing of a Roman monk making a manuscript drawing at the Order of the Selfishly inclined.

They sure like majorities over in Asia. John Knox's "God and you make a majority" , where's the aloof Declaration of Independence now day's "the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation".

Well being alone with your opinion is a Punishment in Asia.

Last edited:
I'd say there is No way to have any people in Slightly different backgrounds and decide who has been consistently nice. Any other Person is just a Foreign idea, a foreign space in your space, an unknown and its Breathing is probably interpreted in your primate instinct as a "hostile intent". Well even then and then we all have separate cultures, how is anyone going to Know about Consistently nice?

Not physical assault, not physical touching, when Asia doesn't see this as a legal punishment offense and actionable lethal defense in return. The teachers still hit students with bamboo sticks, its instruction.

I get accused of sarcasm in ordinary duties. I say have a nice weekend. Someone will say I was sarcastic to everybody.

I can be the only volunteer to every project someone else decides. Was I mean to Accept the Membership volunteering in many repetitive occasions? No one then will accept a pattern of totally nice in all my behaviors. That's a total mystery.

How do people come to any Projection psychologically, of totally nice society as actually being sadistic and depraved? I have no idea.

How does anyone decide that something is mean or ever has been mean? What people act like is putting spikes and daggers as demonstration and then asking if "that was nice" is even an interaction? No it hasn't been for 10 years and that's material losses to be paid from 10 years of violence.

Nobody has any ideas about when anyone else wasn't nice or anything they're doing. If for example, I'm put to some task on the condition That I'm not a nice person, because the police and society Should view me negatively, then that's the output that's deserved to the specific forum. No one tried to be mean. No one should take meaning from being informed. No one should take meaning from any 10 years of actions. Its not an exposed forum or text that no one cared about that was used to expose something whenever anyone in 5 years got around to it and isn't even Meant to be illustrative, it is pointed trapmaking we're all agreed to when making it. No one can come to reasons or logic about anything.

What else? How can anyone decide what's not nice? Well besides starting to attack people without definable causes.

There has Never been a rude, ugly, taking for granted, fixed, or correctable attitude that my perfectly engaged and paragon-like ever gave anyone to be offended about. That's not associated with me at all.

You can be accused of being more Mean when you are being more Nice. You can be described as overbearing when you're being less so. You can be acused of neglectful when you are less so. You can be not in violation of anyone ever and not that anyone has Ever accused me of any personal offenses and be Less so than usual and be totally investigated. There's definitely no rules to anything I've ever done and less so in some anarchy-like timeperiod.

When people Assigned you Out of a business suit, out of immediate Critical locations, addresses, phone numbers, contacts and into wasting your time and you treat that program like wasting your time, and they Will Not have ever given you a Second of their consideration or moved in their own viewpoints! And they demonstrate this by wasting your time with something! And they Promise it helps with law and order issues. THey Promise it helps not contacting or bothering anybody to Do that. They're total liars in everything they do right now and for decades.

What does "I don't care" or "my relations" or my "feelings" and "emotional threats" everyone spills garbage when its the continued line of my work or I didn't want to hear anyone accepting anything or doing anything outside accepted college criteria. Didn't my family and parents approve going to church like they approve every week of a studygroup and approve moving realestate directly and did everything in best consideration, and consider me better to complete college it was the only reason to do college.

Didn't I present directly to leadership of study In College on Campus with no innovations every shoolfunding churchfunding and family obligation ever mentioned today? And inconclusive alterations happened about being demanding of time or energy with "repetition" emails, about contacting whoever I already mentioned to be involved, and this fits "a great cumulative effect of effort" in or out of wasteful school choices concerning community children projects assigned by colleges, and was more in line with group efficiency as intended.

Cultural gap can make meaningful relations or communication more difficult.

If both sides of the gap have good faith, that will help.

But yes, surprisingly close cultures can still have serious miscommunications, with real conflict resulting.

A friend of my daughter, her parents have a cultural gap between a Jewish Father and a Nepalese mother.

And it is really fucking up the lives of their whole family.

In what way?

From what I see,

Teh mother has two major points of contention with the Father.

She expects him to be a more traditional Patriarch, ie in charge and providing, and he, as a very liberal secular Jew, and poor and retired, is not equipped to do either.

She also wants to treat their eldest son as the "Golden Boy" while the Father wants him to start taking on more of an adult role (he is 17 or 18) finishing or finished school, no job.).

This leads to the Father being very depressed and feeling like a failure constantly, and pushing himself far too much to make up for it. He recently feel asleep while driving, and wrecked their car, for one example of result.

While the much younger wife who is still working, keeps at least most of her income for her interests, and expects poor old retired Father to some how pay the bills.

I'd say there is No way to have any people in Slightly different backgrounds and decide who has been consistently nice. Any other Person is just a Foreign idea, a foreign space in your space, an unknown and its Breathing is probably interpreted in your primate instinct as a "hostile intent". Well even then and then we all have separate cultures, how is anyone going to Know about Consistently nice?

Not physical assault, not physical touching, when Asia doesn't see this as a legal punishment offense and actionable lethal defense in return. The teachers still hit students with bamboo sticks, its instruction.

I get accused of sarcasm in ordinary duties. I say have a nice weekend. Someone will say I was sarcastic to everybody.

I can be the only volunteer to every project someone else decides. Was I mean to Accept the Membership volunteering in many repetitive occasions? No one then will accept a pattern of totally nice in all my behaviors. That's a total mystery.

How do people come to any Projection psychologically, of totally nice society as actually being sadistic and depraved? I have no idea.

How does anyone decide that something is mean or ever has been mean? What people act like is putting spikes and daggers as demonstration and then asking if "that was nice" is even an interaction? No it hasn't been for 10 years and that's material losses to be paid from 10 years of violence.

Nobody has any ideas about when anyone else wasn't nice or anything they're doing. If for example, I'm put to some task on the condition That I'm not a nice person, because the police and society Should view me negatively, then that's the output that's deserved to the specific forum. No one tried to be mean. No one should take meaning from being informed. No one should take meaning from any 10 years of actions. Its not an exposed forum or text that no one cared about that was used to expose something whenever anyone in 5 years got around to it and isn't even Meant to be illustrative, it is pointed trapmaking we're all agreed to when making it. No one can come to reasons or logic about anything.

What else? How can anyone decide what's not nice? Well besides starting to attack people without definable causes.

There has Never been a rude, ugly, taking for granted, fixed, or correctable attitude that my perfectly engaged and paragon-like ever gave anyone to be offended about. That's not associated with me at all.

You can be accused of being more Mean when you are being more Nice. You can be described as overbearing when you're being less so. You can be acused of neglectful when you are less so. You can be not in violation of anyone ever and not that anyone has Ever accused me of any personal offenses and be Less so than usual and be totally investigated. There's definitely no rules to anything I've ever done and less so in some anarchy-like timeperiod.

When people Assigned you Out of a business suit, out of immediate Critical locations, addresses, phone numbers, contacts and into wasting your time and you treat that program like wasting your time, and they Will Not have ever given you a Second of their consideration or moved in their own viewpoints! And they demonstrate this by wasting your time with something! And they Promise it helps with law and order issues. THey Promise it helps not contacting or bothering anybody to Do that. They're total liars in everything they do right now and for decades.

What does "I don't care" or "my relations" or my "feelings" and "emotional threats" everyone spills garbage when its the continued line of my work or I didn't want to hear anyone accepting anything or doing anything outside accepted college criteria. Didn't my family and parents approve going to church like they approve every week of a studygroup and approve moving realestate directly and did everything in best consideration, and consider me better to complete college it was the only reason to do college.

Didn't I present directly to leadership of study In College on Campus with no innovations every shoolfunding churchfunding and family obligation ever mentioned today? And inconclusive alterations happened about being demanding of time or energy with "repetition" emails, about contacting whoever I already mentioned to be involved, and this fits "a great cumulative effect of effort" in or out of wasteful school choices concerning community children projects assigned by colleges, and was more in line with group efficiency as intended.

But yes, surprisingly close cultures can still have serious miscommunications, with real conflict resulting.

A friend of my daughter, her parents have a cultural gap between a Jewish Father and a Nepalese mother.

In what way?

From what I see,

She expects him to be a more traditional Patriarch, ie in charge and providing, and he, as a very liberal secular Jew, and poor and retired, is not equipped to do either.

She also wants to treat their eldest son as the "Golden Boy" while the Father wants him to start taking on more of an adult role (he is 17 or 18) finishing or finished school, no job.).

This leads to the Father being very depressed and feeling like a failure constantly, and pushing himself far too much to make up for it. He recently feel asleep while driving, and wrecked their car, for one example of result.

While the much younger wife who is still working, keeps at least most of her income for her interests, and expects poor old retired Father to some how pay the bills.

Sounds like more than cultural problems.

My international business professor liked talking about his maids and drivers. Seriously? Oh ya. And they're slow all over Latin America. They need a watch. What does PK1 mean about his airport visits? Did you know you can't say "garcon" to French waiters, that's literally "boy", and no it doesn't translate from anything at all, its some American thing.
Oh see, I waited for our Marriage Counselor Unkotare! Let me know when you guys are done with my thread. Garcon! Garcon! S'il vous plait! Tue l'American! J'ai un saucisson, un super, un long.

Last edited:
I don't always stare a samurai square in the face , while backing up for 5 feet talking-distance, but when I do, I drink Daques.

In what way?

From what I see,

Sounds like more than cultural problems.

Ok.

That sounded plain denialist. First off, every international traveler comes back to America to say nobody cares about us, we're not the biggest thing in the planet. And if you think about it, despite top list of international aid, we're not involved in anything outside our citizens, neither. When you get into work and whoever shows up is going to start suspicious of your person, well isn't there open native discrimination, its not all nativism. Oh and then your worst enemy is everyone that looks around, you're a fluent English aand I'm a fluent English and other places judged you guilty, now maybe That's a good test of a Liberal, I'm not sure!

I kept on exactly where I was endorsed, authorized, and permitted, so nobody can really ferret out their litmus test, or supposed litmus test. They're zooming in that I was making zero waste progress with gainful projects, they set up redtape, purely unexplained and designed redtape, don't visit here there or anywhere or Try or be able to Talk to Anyone, and Do this activity, and the activity, zooming in on that is probably trying to look a monkey in the butt. The pretense is clearly that sure, there's mostly professionalism for the whole time on there, and Eventually again they find any evil they think they want to hear, and that's you. Totally revolting.

Back to generics, lets say the whole world had one culture, that's not one language, that's not one religion, that's not one political state, that'd be crazy. After investigation, it'd proably be wise to have greetings for Korean Americans similar to Let's take full responsibility for Japanese warcrimes. Otherwise, there's probably a whole set of insecurities parroting the whole problem. Well, I Seem to be investigative material for denying that I'd like to make "Comfort Stations" where I'd like to keep "usable women" that the American Empire is the same as the Japanese Empire, that every married Korean Woman is a Comfort Woman! That's the word in-language! Western Princess too. Then also the army base ran over girls is an open warning of superiority to the Korean population, maybe the Japanese Empire had those tactics! One culture is a shared community nobody in the post-Nationalist era has outside their nations. Communist bloc and outside bloc might share some culture from those events.
What the fuck are you talking about? Your english is fucking terrible, or youre just an insane person who rambles about nonsensical shit. Are you dumb or crazy?

I Aced 2 British Literature classes, Business writing, Intro to Literature, English Composition, and a Bachelor's degree. If there's a problem besides concepts you're unfamiliar with, try specifying.

In summary, I'm clearly talking about cultural gaps. I had more time, I Could improve the syntax and grammar.

In fact, if you want a lesson from it, then Don't look around the world as 95% dumb and crazy. They aren't there to speak your language in any sense or to be Dumb or Crazy when you all determine any other message.

Last edited:
I Aced 2 British Literature classes, Business writing, Intro to Literature, English Composition, and a Bachelor's degree. If there's a problem besides concepts you're unfamiliar with, try specifying.
Bullshit. Your ramblings make sense to no one on earth. You are terrible at writing and even worse at making an understandable point.

You're calling me a liar, I can take Pictures of Records of an accredited state degree
I can show a 3.4 GPA in degree, I can show a 710 GMAT , Harvard Graduate school admittable. That's because you're calling me "Bullshit" on something. Also there are No ramblings, there are No trolling threads, and I promise Anything you can quote from me with Material, Immediate, Important Implications!

You're calling me a liar, I can take Pictures of Records of an accredited state degree
I can show a 3.4 GPA in degree, I can show a 710 GMAT , Harvard Graduate school admittable. That's because you're calling me "Bullshit" on something. Also there are No ramblings, there are No trolling threads, and I promise Anything you can quote from me with Material, Immediate, Important Implications!
So what happened? Why dont your posts make sense to anyone? Did you have a brain injury or a stroke?

That is the Most Unrefined description of Discussion that exists! Do you think this is a thread where things described should Already make sense to All Americans?! There isn't an appropriate Academic Journal for this information to be discussed.

Absolutely Nothing has happened in that period of time. I'm not less involved in my field or continued education.

That is the Most Unrefined description of Discussion that exists! Do you think this is a thread where things described should Already make sense to All Americans?! There isn't an appropriate Academic Journal for this information to be discussed.
Bro, your sentence structure is terrible in your long posts, and you fail to connect with anyone who reads your stuff. Youre clearly doing something wrong.

You quoted something three paragraphs long on page 2 or 3. That takes a lot of effort to do well. I agree on that moot point. It is hard work to be succinct. If I don't connect with someone about our public domain heritage, our shared Duty to a Country and not its duty to its Electorate, then its the wrong audience, the wrong site, but not the wrong intent whatsoever.

I'd summarize what you quoted. "Nativism" with a few definitions, tends to be support of original inhabitants of a Nation. It also says the US policy of support of the Native Citizens over other Citizens. It can be anti-immigrant or it might not be. I think its ridiculous that anyone in Our State Funded Universities in Public Education will take the blind faith pessimistic testimony of immigrant Citizens or even International Students and Deny the Denials of the usual state students. Its proven counterproductive in every way.

I said the foreign Citizen, against what seems to be the stereotype in the minds of some administrations, does have charge, decision making, pre-judgment of native populations, politics and religions involved, and an Overwhelming tendency by administration toward the Psychological practice of Projection.That psychological practice of projection puts the causes and effects of unavoidable difficulties they fear themselves, we should assume, on the nativeborn student.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back