How can yall continue to support him?

ConHog

Rookie
Jun 4, 2010
Seriously, this guy is the worst President EVER

He hasn't done ANYTHING right since taking over

I won't bother to rehash all his gaffes and fuck ups, there's no need, but Jesus Christ, it's not as if he's just having a few things go wrong, An honest person would have to conclude that he he has fucked up every single thing he has put his hands on.

He can't lead. He just doesn't have it it him. If yall really cared about your causes you would want better leadership.

For real, any of you still feel that he is the right man for the job , please tell us why; because frankly I think the only people who continue to support him do so for one reason, skin color.

I won't bother to rehash all his gaffes and fuck ups, there's no need, but Jesus Christ, it's not as if he's just having a few things go wrong, An honest person would have to conclude that he he has fucked up every single thing he has put his hands on.

He can't lead. He just doesn't have it it him. If yall really cared about your causes you would want better leadership.

For real, any of you still feel that he is the right man for the job , please tell us why; because frankly I think the only people who continue to support him do so for one reason, skin color.

Well he has tried to deliver on his promise to fundamentally transform america

1) We shun our allies england and israel...transformation
2) Government gets to control health care instead of individuals....transformation
3) Government gets to have a say in how some car companies are run....transformation
4) Government gives tax money to big wig corporate interests under the guise of stimulus spending...transformation
5) Government doesn't suspend the Jones act in order to get help cleaning up the worst oil spill ever even though several years earlier it was willing to suspend the Jones act to get help for Katrina victims.....transformation

I could go on but you get my point.

Instead of focusing so much hate on the President, why don't you focus on the real people ruining this country.

Stock Market up almost 60% from the time he came into office
We have focused the war effort where our military leaders wanted in Afghanistan instead of Bush/Cheney Iraq war
The economy is turning around slowly with the majority of economic indicators are increasing while the majority were decreasing durring Bush's last months
He passed health reform. Presidents have been trying for 30 years without success. Dispite criticisim the majority of healthcare stocks since the bill was passed are up.
He passed a bipartisan bill to regulate Wall Street to prevent a reoccurrence of the melt down that happened durring the Bush Presidiency.
He has a 50% approval rate twice what Bush has. But more importantly twice the current congress's approval rating. The bigger problem is congress not Obama.

The sad and frightening truth is that there are those that do not care about any positive outcome for our country. They are the same suspects that have been there all along.

They are the lobbyists and those that the lobbyists represent. Not all of them but many of them. We did not elect these fiends yet they have more power than any one of our elected representatives including the president.

They are easy to find yet they have somehow convinced many of you that they are the good guys.

Do good guys sell weapons?

Do good guys kill every attempt to make this a cleaner ..healthier world?

Do good guys hold Americans hostage when they are sick and dying when they are the most vulnerable?

These are only a few examples.

Ask yourselves why the health care bill ended up so badly. ...but not for the health care corps.

Ask yourself what benefit the media receives by pitting us against each other. The cash cow for them is election cycles. They make a fortune on air time during elections.

I'll stop now. Please think for YOURSELVES!

Stock Market up almost 60% from the time he came into office
We have focused the war effort where our military leaders wanted in Afghanistan instead of Bush/Cheney Iraq war
The economy is turning around slowly with the majority of economic indicators are increasing while the majority were decreasing durring Bush's last months
He passed health reform. Presidents have been trying for 30 years without success. Dispite criticisim the majority of healthcare stocks since the bill was passed are up.
He passed a bipartisan bill to regulate Wall Street to prevent a reoccurrence of the melt down that happened durring the Bush Presidiency.
He has a 50% approval rate twice what Bush has. But more importantly twice the current congress's approval rating. The bigger problem is congress not Obama.
I agree. I would add that he's intelligent and articulate unlike his predecessor. He's an idealist but he's smart enough to be pragmatic. Lastly, he isn't afraid to tackle the big controversial issues.

He's marginally better than Bush? =\

Yeah, I don't know why they support him either. I guess there's not really any choice. It's the problem with the strict two-party system; after every election the supporters of the faction in power are virtually bound to a suicide-death-pact with the President, because, bar something absolutely disastrous, the cost of totally rebelling/rejecting their President would mean they're likelier to get something they consider even worse for 4, 8, 12 years. The same fear is gonna stop any major party from emerging any time soon. A big leftier splint off the Democrats would cost them decades under Republican rule; a big rightier splint off the Republicans would cost them decades under Democrat rule, while the lines get redrawn and shit stabilizes.

Last edited:

He hasn't done ANYTHING right since taking over.
.....As-long-as we ignore (like the average airhead-Teabagger) that he's shown the Country what a BUSY-President looks-like....after eight-years of a (similarly) airheaded, perpetually-vacationing Prez (like Lil' Dumbya).

Additionally, we Progressives/Liberals (more than a few times) have wondered....How can yall continue to support Sister Sarah; Bubblehead-Extraordinaire???? :confused:

"Eureka College is in Eureka, Illinois. Illinois, where Ronald Reagan was from. There is a town of Eureka in California, but it doesn't have a college. And Palin went to three different colleges and doesn't have an education. Well, that woman is an idiot."

Some of you sound like you are on psychedelics.
I'm thinkin' it's more the opposite.....it's more like those (legendary) FLASHBACKS that keep them in a perpetual-state-o'-delusion. :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

crack_glass.gif

Instead of focusing so much hate on the President, why don't you focus on the real people ruining this country.
BZZZZZZT!!!!!!

Maybe you hadn't heard (yet).....it's 2010!!

The Bush-years ENDED.....

cheney_puppetmaster.jpg

......a lil'-while-back..... :rolleyes:

Some of you sound like you are on psychedelics. Stop drinking your tap water. Trust no one. Avoid public transportation. Someone is experimenting on you with the intent on driving you mad or capable of some terrible act. Resist. Life and America is safer than you are led to believe.

Is this one a bulldog or a fairy?? I put my money on a feminist bulldog s0ns!!!:lol:

BZZZZZZT!!!!!!

Maybe you hadn't heard (yet).....it's 2010!!

The Bush-years ENDED.....

cheney_puppetmaster.jpg

......a lil'-while-back..... :rolleyes:

yuk........yuk...........who remembers all the 100% certainty of Bush and Cheney being jailed as gauranteed by the k00ks!!!!??????

Dickcheney.jpg

Forum List

Back