How Can We Not Love Obama?

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
"Because like it or not, he is all of us"
By Stephen Marche

Warning: The following excerpt is not satire and can induce vomiting...

Before the fall brings us down, before the election season begins in earnest with all its nastiness and vulgarity, before the next batch of stupid scandals and gaffes, before Sarah Palin tries to convert her movie into reality and Joe Biden resumes his imitation of an embarrassing uncle and Newt and Callista Gingrich [FIG.1] creep us all out, can we just enjoy Obama for a moment? Before the policy choices have to be weighed and the hard decisions have to be made, can we just take a month or two to contemplate him the way we might contemplate a painting by Vermeer or a guitar lick by the early-seventies Rolling Stones or a Peyton Manning pass or any other astounding, ecstatic human achievement? Because twenty years from now, we're going to look back on this time as a glorious idyll in American politics, with a confident, intelligent, fascinating president riding the surge of his prodigious talents from triumph to triumph. Whatever happens this fall or next, the summer of 2011 is the summer of Obama.

Read more: Loving Obama - How Can We Not Love Obama? - Esquire

:lol:

Dude!

:lol:

Obama_The_Same_Hysteria.jpg

Last edited:
my gawd,

the author should just give the Obama a blow job and get it over with..:eusa_whistle:

I'm watching Rachel Maddow tonight to get a good laugh from the left....and I have heard this off and on.
Well tonight she brought it up again.....

There is talk again about another Stimulus package......
I shit you not.
It would have been a ton cheaper and more effective if they just cut every single tax payer a tax free check of a minimum $100,000.00. That would have made more sense then to have spent 10x that and it didn't do a god damm thing.

Now they want to do it again....Sad how the Dems are fucking up this country

Obama isn't like me. He didn't grow up hungry. He didn't go to state schools. He doesn't understand teachers. He doesn't understand small-town politics. He doesn't understand differing religions. He's a politician. I'm not a politician.

Before you Republicans start quoting me, I'll have you know I worked for Dean. :p Now THAT was a guy like me.

*sigh*

Bullworth for President.

I'm watching Rachel Maddow tonight to get a good laugh from the left....and I have heard this off and on.
Well tonight she brought it up again.....

There is talk again about another Stimulus package......
I shit you not.
It would have been a ton cheaper and more effective if they just cut every single tax payer a tax free check of a minimum $100,000.00. That would have made more sense then to have spent 10x that and it didn't do a god damm thing.

Now they want to do it again....Sad how the Dems are fucking up this country

Just wow. Meh, then again, what could go wrong... (??)

inflation.jpg

Oh, right.

Obama isn't like me. He didn't grow up hungry. He didn't go to state schools. He doesn't understand teachers. He doesn't understand small-town politics. He doesn't understand differing religions. He's a politician. I'm not a politician.

Before you Republicans start quoting me, I'll have you know I worked for Dean. :p Now THAT was a guy like me.

*sigh*

Bullworth for President.

Oh christ, my least favorite person Yeeeeeeeeehawwwwwww!

On another board there was a poster named Dixie.
He posted an ode to Bush which was just hillarious.
I wish I still had a copy of it.
the funniest part was that he was serious.

How Can We Not Love Obama?

Concentrate for about 10 seconds, then look in a mirror, and then imagine Michelle as your wife and Joe Biden as your BFF.

How can we not love Obama's big brain???

Obama warns Cantor: 'Don't call my bluff' in debt-limit talks - TheHill.com

Republicans said tense negotiations over raising the $14.3 trillion debt limit at the White House ended when President Obama stormed out of the meeting with a stern warning to House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.): “Don’t call my bluff

“It ended with the president abruptly walking out of the meeting,” Cantor told reporters upon returning to the Capitol Wednesday.

Umm.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Obama does not win a lot of poker games. If you don't want your bluff called... (follow clossely now...) don't tell them you are bluffing.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh God it's happening. Damn you Orwell I can feel myself changing. Yes I can! I, I love Big Brother.

Forum List

Back